PDA

View Full Version : An odd PT dream..

MariaM
04-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Last night I dreampt that I was swimming at a pool and Manda_moo87 was there...and she was like an expert swimmer. I think she had completed all of the swimming lesson levels and...well I can't quite remember what else but she was swimming and swimming and it was just odd haha. Then suddenly we were in a way bigger pool and the diving board broke...which was odd...just as I was about to go on it.

flamepony12
04-03-2005, 10:31 AM
lol! :p:p

cookieluver7
04-03-2005, 03:41 PM
LOL! The other night I had a dream that it was my birthday and I went on to pet talk to see if "cookieluver7" was on the bottom, you know, where it says whose birthday it is, and I was all mad that my username wasn't on there. Then I realized that I had been banned for using the word "dumb." LOL!

Some dreams.......:rolleyes::p;):D

Abby

manda_moo87
04-03-2005, 03:43 PM
LOL!!!! :D I actually am a pretty good swimmer lol and I love swimming! I'm no expert though! ;)

Josh4Colts
04-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
LOL! The other night I had a dream that it was my birthday and I went on to pet talk to see if "cookieluver7" was on the bottom, you know, where it says whose birthday it is, and I was all mad that my username wasn't on there. Then I realized that I had been banned for using the word "dumb." LOL!

Some dreams.......:rolleyes::p;):D

Abby

That is so "dumb" lol j/k;) :rolleyes: :p :D :cool:

davidpizzica
04-03-2005, 09:06 PM
This is a weird dream, even for me! I found out I was PREGNANT! Then I went on PT to see if anyone could give me advice! (I told you it was weird!)

popcornbird
04-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by david p
This is a weird dream, even for me! I found out I was PREGNANT! Then I went on PT to see if anyone could give me advice! (I told you it was weird!)

That's what happens when you're one of the only guys on a site full of girls! LOL!!!!! I am sooooooo just kidding! :D

Maria, TOO funny! I have silly PT dreams alllll the time.

MariaM
04-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Hehe, another funny one I had included Ashley...

I was in my room and I think I wanted to go visit her...so I just went downstairs and opened this door and there was the door of a plane opened, just waiting for me to go in haha. So I went and like... 2 seconds later I was at this other door and I opened it and I was outside of this house. I climbed this ladder up a story and opened a sliding door (no, I don't know why a sliding door was on the second story of a house if there was no deck) and I was in Ashley's house, in Vancouver. There was an old lady there cleaning, I think Ashley called her "nanny" but she was their maid I think...LOL. Ashley was going out somewhere when I came..I kind of just showed up. I think she recognized me...it was rather weird haha.