PDA

View Full Version : Fox drawing

flamepony12
04-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Had a little spare time on my hands, just thought I'd share. He doesn't have a name. I probably won't draw him again so maybe he won't need one... anyway, here it is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/ptcontests/foxcopy.jpg

green_chameleon_girl
04-02-2005, 10:33 PM
thats REALLY good!:D

EssTer
04-03-2005, 04:13 AM
Awww, I think it´s very cute :)

flamepony12
04-03-2005, 10:30 AM
thanks :o I really need to work on cleaningup those sketch lines, though.

slleipnir
04-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Looks awesome!! If you want help cleaning up the lines, try looking at that tutorial I made a while ago. It helps with that ^^

flamepony12
04-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Looks awesome!! If you want help cleaning up the lines, try looking at that tutorial I made a while ago. It helps with that ^^

Yeah, that was a great tutorial! It helped with coloring a lot, but unfortunately the inking part won't work on my photoshop. :( I don't have "pen" in photoshop 2.0, and when I go into photoshop 7.0, I can't get the pen to work as you described it. When I tried inking an ear, I went up and around the ear and it ended up just making a big solid black triangle. Y-Y
But, as far as the fox goes, it's back legs need some work. :p I also didn't have much to do for a while over here today so I just added a new drawing to DA. It's not that good :o lol

nibblets
04-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Thats cool! Looks sort of like anime.

slleipnir
04-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by flamepony12
Yeah, that was a great tutorial! It helped with coloring a lot, but unfortunately the inking part won't work on my photoshop. :( I don't have "pen" in photoshop 2.0, and when I go into photoshop 7.0, I can't get the pen to work as you described it. When I tried inking an ear, I went up and around the ear and it ended up just making a big solid black triangle. Y-Y
But, as far as the fox goes, it's back legs need some work. :p I also didn't have much to do for a while over here today so I just added a new drawing to DA. It's not that good :o lol

I think it looks great. If you ever want help with anything (drawing, coloring, inking) anything, let me know :) I really like how you colored this too, it's really great!

manda_moo87
04-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Wow that's really good Devon. :)

Orca
04-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Awesome job! I like it with the sketch marks :)