PDA

View Full Version : Past April Fool's pranks that backfired (or not)......

Soapets
04-02-2005, 08:41 PM
The one April Fool's prank that I played on my little sister when I was 12 and she was 6 is the only one I can ever remember playing. And it backfired!

I put salt in the sugar bowl, and offered to help my little sister get a bowl of cereal with LOTS of "sugar" in it for breakfast!:D She took one bite of it :eek: and started crying!

I was laughing really, really hard, because it was so funny to me. My Dad came to see what all the commotion was about. When I told him (thinking he would think it was funny, too, and just help my sister get another bowl of cereal, with REAL sugar in it this time) he became angry with me, and made ME eat the rest of that bowl of cereal. :eek:

(I STILL think it was a great idea for a prank! It just wasn't a great idea to let on to my Dad what was wrong, and that I was the one who had done it!)

What are some of YOUR best (or worst) April Fool's pranks in years past??

green_chameleon_girl
04-02-2005, 08:52 PM
AW LOL!

Josh4Colts
04-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Soapets
The one April Fool's prank that I played on my little sister when I was 12 and she was 6 is the only one I can ever remember playing. And it backfired!

I put salt in the sugar bowl, and offered to help my little sister get a bowl of cereal with LOTS of "sugar" in it for breakfast!:D She took one bite of it :eek: and started crying!

I was laughing really, really hard, because it was so funny to me. My Dad came to see what all the commotion was about. When I told him (thinking he would think it was funny, too, and just help my sister get another bowl of cereal, with REAL sugar in it this time) he became angry with me, and made ME eat the rest of that bowl of cereal. :eek:

(I STILL think it was a great idea for a prank! It just wasn't a great idea to let on to my Dad what was wrong, and that I was the one who had done it!)

What are some of YOUR best (or worst) April Fool's pranks in years past??

I agree, it was a great prank!

Oggyflute
04-02-2005, 10:20 PM
One of the best one's I did at school was to go in early and put up a sign in each classroom saying "Please go to next room- work in progress" Needless to say we wasted a whole period milling about in the corridors while the teachers sorted it out.:D