PDA

View Full Version : "do you smell your pets feet"

Elizabeth
07-30-2001, 06:33 PM
I can't believe no one's commented on this pet poll!!! It's not like we just said,"I wonder what their feet smell like", but just by accident (when cats walk on or near your face) we noticed that our cats feet smelled like popcorn!

Paul
07-30-2001, 07:10 PM
   I think most of the discussion is in the Frito feet thread. (http://PetoftheDay.com/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=000054)

K9karen
07-30-2001, 10:12 PM
Elizabeth...if you haven't already read the Frito Feet thread, please do so, cause it is the funniest thing you'll ever read! I swear, I laughed for weeks! I guess cause it was something nobody wanted to admit to, so it's really all Sandra's fault, that we exposed ourselves! :D Yes, I still admit, shamelessly, that when I cuddle next to my Cody, or play with his feet, they are definitely yummy Fritos, and yes, I still laugh!

Logan
07-30-2001, 10:23 PM
The Frito feet posting says it all! But in that message thread, I did admit to a one time smelling of Honey's feet! Just once, that's all! But, yes, she did smell like Fritos!!! LOL!! :D

But I would have to answer the question as a "NO" because I only did it once! Hehehe!!! And I didn't inhale!!!

Daisy's Mom
07-31-2001, 12:44 AM
I constantly sniff Daisy's feet. It is one of my favorite smells.

I SMELL MY DOG'S FEET, AND I'M PROUD TO ADMIT IT!

4 feline house
07-31-2001, 08:41 AM
I remember reading the "Frito Feet" thread several months ago, and noticing that some of the cat people had mentioned their cats' feet smell like Fritos, too. So, when I was alone in the house one day, I grabbed Big's foot and took a big whiff.....nothing! No smell!

catwoman
07-31-2001, 09:58 AM
My cats' feet don't smell like anything either. (And now they think I'm completely bonkers.) :D

gini
07-31-2001, 10:46 AM
The Frito Feet string is the funniest - please don't miss it.

Do I smell my cat's feet? After Rascal trusted me enough I started playing with his feet - and would kiss them. He gave me a look that is beyond description. More like, "boy, did I ever hook up with a weirdo".

wolflady
07-31-2001, 11:22 AM
yeah, I gave my kitties feet a whiff shot...but they really didn't smell like anything but litter :rolleyes: However, on a rare occasion...there is a little touch of popcorn.... :) They probably just think I'm a crazy human person, but hey, my Marius has a foot fetish, so why can't I? LOL LOL :D

The frito feet thread is absolutely hilarious. I bring that up whenever I need a mood pick me up. I'm really having dog and frito feet withdrawal, but sometime down the road I won't be so deprived...I hope! ;) Enjoy the FRITO sensation...it's sweeping the nation! LOL

Mila's Mommy
07-31-2001, 11:48 AM
This is the funniest thing I have ever seen on this site!!! :D

It is SO true.

In my life I have lived with 1 daushaund,
2 yellow labs and one cat.

I loved cuddling with all of them and - YES -smelling their feet. :eek:

ALL GUESS WHAT...

All of their feet have smelled like fritos.

I have tried to explain this to so many people and they have always looked at me like I had lost my mind.

No wonder I love coming to this site, I have
finally found a place full of people just like ME!! :cool:

I love you all. You are so much fun!! :D

K9karen
07-31-2001, 10:33 PM
Logan's a liar..nah,nah,nah,nah,nah,nah! You KNOW you inhaled, girl! Admit it! When I see you in Oct, I'll sniff out those tootsies, all 16 of them, and let all of Pet Talk know!!!! :D :D :D LOL! LOL! Let the world know! I love the smell of Cody's Frito feet!! And you know what?? I get a kiss on the nose in return!

thelmalu99
08-01-2001, 12:13 PM
No flower could ever compare to the smell of kitty feet. :)

catwoman
08-01-2001, 02:33 PM
Don't mean to be a cynic here, but isn't CORN used as a major filler in pet food? Hence their dried saliva smells like corn chips and popcorn?

catwoman
08-01-2001, 03:45 PM
Oh, I didn't mean I thought corn is an inappropriate filler ... just that maybe the Frito/popcorn smell was not such a big mystery. ;)

AmberLee
08-02-2001, 05:31 PM
Okay you guys,

I've laughed so hard I'm in pain now. So I need to go find my fur-munchkins and smell their feet... But somehow cannot imagine ever admitting this to someone in the non-PetTalk world that I've done this...

{Oh, my message #100 -- and I'm 'disavowing' ya'll. How sad ... or odd ... or something...} ;) :p :rolleyes:

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: AmberLee ]

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: AmberLee ]

catwoman
08-02-2001, 06:10 PM
I actually broke down and asked my two co-workers, who have three dogs between them, to smell their dogs' feet. The answer was 3-0, and unequivocal yes! :eek:

Daisy's Mom
08-03-2001, 12:38 AM
I finally got my mother to smell Daisy's feet a few weeks ago, and she said simply, "Well yes, they smell like Fritos." She'd kill me if she found out I told you all though! ;)

I'm tellin' ya, everyone... there is a whole world of Fito feet-sniffers out there. Frito feet-sniffers, unite! ;)

horse_1987
08-03-2001, 08:59 AM
I have to smell my pets feet. I have a horse, and smelling their hooves is the easy way of checking if they have thrush (foot rot)

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: horse_1987 ]

jackiesdaisy1935
08-03-2001, 09:54 AM
Okay,Okay after Frito feet and the Pet Poll I have put off smelling Perry and Daisy's feet. I swear I will do it today and will let you all know what they smell like. Whew!

Daisy's Mom
08-04-2001, 12:03 AM
So? Jackie? We're waiting for your Frito Feet report!!! ;)

trisross
08-04-2001, 09:32 AM
About the smelling of my pet's feet...I am new to the list and thought I would comment. I have a wonderful 2 year boxer female that we all adore and my parents have 3 boxers that we visit in PA often...well to keep the dogs all in touch with one another we often send packages of dog toys to each other but before we mail them off we rub the toys all over our dogs feet so the smell is on the toy for the receiving dog to smell and let me say boy does she go nuts when a package arrives. So not only do I smell my dogs feet I share the smell 1000 miles with my moms dogs! :p

jackiesdaisy1935
08-04-2001, 03:10 PM
Okay, I did the deed. Perry's feet smell like he has had old dirty socks on for a week, whew, I think I know why, he just walks right through pee.
On the other hand Daisy walks around the pee and her feet do smell like fritos with a little popcorn thrown in.
Maybe I should get some boots for Perry like Bridget got for Daisy and put them on him when he goes outside. :D :D :D :rolleyes:

K9karen
08-04-2001, 10:34 PM
Another grueling day! That's a million you all for a side-splitting laugh..again!! I personally think it's "sweat" After a long walk, Cody's feet smell more Fritoy than ever! And Trisross, that's amazing.. Fritos feet stay crisp and yummy from Ak to Pa! :D