PDA

View Full Version : they always go in three's

IRescue452
04-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Ever notice that when people die they go in groups of three. I know its not really true, but it seems to hold quite often. Three people I know of died this week. Terry Shiavo, the Pope, and my great-grandmother. They are only connected by the fact that I know about them and their deaths. I know that thousands of people die everyday, but they manage to go in some sort of interconnected groups of three. Strange. Well rest in peace to all of them. Gotta skip classes on Monday to make the drive back home for my great-grandmother. I wasn't close to her as she is my stepdad's grandma and I haven't known her long, but I must go because that family is very touchy about this and if I don't they will never speak to me again. I wish people would quit dying for a bit so I can get over one group before the next goes.

BitsyNaceyDog
04-02-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of you're great grandma.

I was actually just talking about that yesterday. My 3 were Terry Shiavo, the Pope (who as of yesterday we were just thinking he'd be the third, as he hadn't died yet). The second person was Mitch Hedberg (http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/news/bal-artslife-news-hedberg31,1,6888591.story?coll=bal-entertainment-headlines&ctrack=2&cset=true), one of my favorite comedians.

shutterbug0303
04-02-2005, 08:01 PM
I can totally related :( It is sad, isn't it.

Also, Johnny Cochran (sp?), O.J. attorney, died this week of an inoperable brain tumor....

:(