PDA

View Full Version : Rest Peacefully, Cannilla

dukedogsmom
04-02-2005, 03:32 PM
I just learned that fox-gal lost Cannilla. She is now reunited with her sweet puppies. Libby, I am so sorry. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you all. Cannilla is whole again and will be waiting until you can be reunited.

Corinna
04-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Oh Libby I'm so sorry . sending you lots of hugs.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Libby, I'm so sorry!

Be at peace sweet Cannilla. Your puppies must have needed you.
You will be missed greatly.:(

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Oh no! :( This is horrible news! Rest easy Canilla, you are now with your pups, running, without pain! You are young, and full of life!

R.I.P Canilla! :(

slick
04-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Oh my Lord, how much more can she take? First the puppies and now Cannilla. Libby, my heart breaks for you and know that you are in my daily prayers.

{{{hugs}}}
slick

Tweety_Pie
04-02-2005, 04:20 PM
:(I am so sorry for your loss Libby:(

R.I.P Cannilla, have fun at the RB with your two gorgeous pups.

lizbud
04-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Rest In Peace sweet Cannilla.

LorraineO
04-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Rest easy sweet girl...

chocolatepuppy
04-02-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm so sorry about Cannilla.:( She is with her babies now. Rest in Peace sweet Canilla. I'm so sorry for all of the loss you have had to deal with in such a short time. {hugs}

PJ's Mom
04-02-2005, 04:55 PM
RIP, Cannilla. Play with your babies and have fun at the Bridge. :(

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-02-2005, 04:58 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, Libby:(:( I'm not even sure what to say....

sammy101
04-02-2005, 05:03 PM
im so sorry for your loss:( what a beautiful mommy she was:(
RIP,you will be dearly missed Cannilla:(

tatsxxx11
04-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Oh Libby!:(:(:( I'm stunned and heartbroken to hear this. First the puppies and now Cannilla:( What a sad, sad day for Pet Talk. I too can only think that the puppies needed their Mom, that God called her home to be with them. What a brave, beautiful Mama doggie you were, Cannilla. I'm so sorry, so very sorry Libby:( Run and play and frolic at the Bridge Mama Cannilla and little ones, healthy and whole once more. My heartfelt sympathies to you Libby on your great loss. Love, Sandra

Fox-Gal
04-02-2005, 05:24 PM
When Val told me she was going to do this thread for Cannilla, I knew I had to come here and thank her for this one and for the one she did on my puppies. Also to fill in the details for those that I know are wondering what happened.

We left for town yesterday and everything was fine, Cannilla and Tuffy where having their normal peeing contest, while I stood and waited for someone to win, so we could leave. Inside Cannilla went, happy as can be.

We came home and Cannilla was gone, she was laying under the table, looked like she was sleeping so sound. The cancer had won it's battle with her. I am just thankful it took her so peacefully, no pain, just a nice long sleep.

I on the other hand, have to be honest, I'm so angry right now at how life has handed me so much. I can't help but to wonder why we get the heart conditions, cancer, etc. Just once I want to take a pet to the vet and have him say, They are perfect, no problems. Not, I have some bad news for you.

It wasn't that long ago that Brock's heart failed, then the hurricanes took several of my babies, next the puppies and now Cannilla. I'm almost numb to things, any more and I know I have one more to deal with soon. Mooch is showing her 18 years and going fast, her time will be her before I'm ready, that we are sure of. And to top it all off, we need to re-home Rocky as he has started to attack the other animals and my Aunt passed away the other week of cancer also.

But I wanted to thank Val and everyone for their words. I'm sorry that I am not up to more, right now. I am finding it more and more difficult to come to PT, to share stories, as it seem like I don't have that many happy one any more and the sad ones, just make me cry.

But I didn't want anyone to mistake my absent and not being thankful to all, for their kind words, for my puppies and Cannilla.

Thank you.
Libby

K9soul
04-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Libby, I find myself at a loss for words :(. I am so very glad though that she died peacefully in her sleep, and not in pain and suffering in some vet's office. God knows no one could have given her a better home and life than you did. I know your heart is broken into a million pieces right now, but I want you to imagine that day far down the road when you cross the Rainbow Bridge, and the joyous, beautiful reuinion that awaits you there. All the tears, pain, and suffering you have dealt with, and are dealing with, will be washed away, and there won't be anyone there to tell you one of your beloved furkids has a bad heart, or has cancer, or whose days are numbered.

My deepest sympathies to you Libby. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Beautiful Nilla, run happy, free, full of youth and vigor at the bridge with your angelic little puppies. We love you sweetheart. You will be terribly missed :(

Ginger's Mom
04-02-2005, 05:41 PM
I as so sorry to hear not only about Cannilla, but all of the other tragedies that you have had in your life in the past year. There really isn't much I can say, but that I will pray for you to have the strength that you need to deal with what comes your way. Again I am very sorry. :(

robinh
04-02-2005, 06:27 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Cannilla. You've had such a rough road, I pray that this will end and your path become smoother.

RIP Cannilla - give your puppies slurpies, they will be so happy to see you.

:(

Logan
04-02-2005, 08:12 PM
I am so sorry, Libby. :(

jennifert9
04-02-2005, 08:20 PM
I am so sorry for all you are going through..:( Take care of yourself and come back when you can.

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh that is Tragic! Again, I am so sorry Libby! At least she had an easy passing:(

Rest easy Canilla, you are loved! :(

jazzcat
04-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Libby, I'm so sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Cannilla.

pipersmom
04-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Prayers going up for you. Sometimes it seems like we just get ourselves up off the floor and dusted off from one fall, and then there is another.

Bless you.

Godspeed to the Bridge sweet Cannilla.

Karen
04-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Libby, never feel you only have to share happy stories here. We are here for you whatever comes your way.

Rest in blissful peace, Cannilla, weknow you're with your puppies now. There was surely a big welcome for you and Killian both, so sad for those of us left behind.

shais_mom
04-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Libby I am so sorry to hear about Cannilla and the puppies. I had no idea about the puppies.
Godspeed Cannilla and puppies.
Hugs to you Libby. You need them...

delidog
04-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Oh Dearest Libby!!!
I'm So Sorry about Canilla...I just saw this thread on her...haven't been here in a couple days...
My Heart Goes Out To YOU!!!!
Godspeed,Dear Canilla!!! Play Hard at The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Brock is there Waiting for You!!
Libby,You have endured More in the Past 9 Months that would test Anybodys' Strength..We are Here for you!!!!

Big Hugs,
Nicole

zippy-kat
04-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Sweet Nilla and puppies, you left us way, way too soon. :(

Libby, sometimes it seems we're dealt with more than our fair share of bad luck. Always remember, it takes a strong courageous person to love the old, the ailing, the one's whose time is cut way too short. But what a blessing it is to love and be loved by those precious ones!

I pray, from here on out, you will be given nothing but joy, nothing but sunshine, nothing but smiles.

Many hugs to you!

Kater
04-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Libby, I'm so sorry to hear about Cannilla. :(
May she RIP always. She was a beautiful girl and devoted mother. Now she can be reunited with her little angels.

I'm also very sorry to hear about your Aunt. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Dixieland Dancer
04-02-2005, 11:04 PM
My deepest sympathies. I pray things will get better for you in the future. Sometimes life just isn't fair. :(

pitc9
04-03-2005, 07:20 AM
Libby, I am so sorry for all you have been dealing with.... Some people say "You're never given more than you can handle" At times like this that's hard to believe.

I pray that things get better for you.

She was taken in her sleep, at home and was in no pain.... such a peaceful way to go...:(

Rest in piece Canilla & Puppies

*~Hugs~* to you Libby

Cincy'sMom
04-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Reast in Peace Dear Canilla, your babies need you :(

Libbey, I'm so sorry for everything you have had to deal with. Big hugs to you and your family.

DogLover9501
04-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Libby, I am so sorry that so much is happening to you :(

I was very shocked when I seen this thread, and am not sure exactly what to say.

Nilla had a very great life with you, she always looked so happy, and relaxed, even while getting a bath!

I'm glad she didn't suffer, and passed peacefully, and that she is healthy now, and with her babies.

Play hard at the RB, Cannilla :(

{{{{Hugs}}}} to you Libby-Things will get better.

Albea
04-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Libby,
I'm so sorry for your loss of Cannilla and her puppies.
Think of them, if you can, as running happy and healthy at the Bridge.

ramanth
04-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Libby I am so sorry about Cannilla. :( :(

RIP sweet girl.

popcornbird
04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss. :(

sandragonfly
04-05-2005, 02:52 PM
SO SORRY! :( ..that face means I'm along with you -- I'm sure you prefer him to play hard than keep this nasty lumps! :mad: our beloved animals keep on disappearing and I never will understand why they have to live SO, SO short lifespan..that's less than 1/4 of our lifes we live.. again, I'm very sad for you, take care of yourself while this perky Canilla with merciful puppies are watching over you! xoxxo

Kfamr
04-06-2005, 09:25 AM
Libby, I'm so sorry.
Nilla must have wanted to join her puppies to nurse them in complete health.
I wish I could have met her. She was a gorgeous girl and a very special little lady. Hugs to you and to the rest of the crew there.
Please send our condolences to Paul as well.

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-06-2005, 04:54 PM
oh no! I am SO sorry about Canilla!:( RIP sweet girl!:(:(:(

tomkatzid
04-06-2005, 08:40 PM
You have our sympathy, RIP lovely Canilla.....tom and katz

anna_66
04-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Libby please forgive my absence in this thread.
I'm sorry to say that I knew nothing of Canilla's passing or the pups:( Again, please forgive me. I guess I've kinda been in my own world here lately.

There has been such sadness here on PT lately and I understand with everything that you've went through how hard it must be for you to come and post.

My heart goes out to you.

wolf_Q
04-06-2005, 11:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Canilla. At least she is with her sweet puppies. :(

Sudilar
04-06-2005, 11:50 PM
I am just reading of the loss of Cannilla and her pups. I am so very very sorry. I can't even express in words how sad I am reading about all the recent losses. I had no idea that Killian had so many PT pups joining him at RB. They must have wanted to have their own get-together.
My heart is so heavy hearing of your great losses, too.
Hugs.

jenfer
04-06-2005, 11:52 PM
RIP Cannilla. :(

lv4dogs
04-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Oh my sweetie, I am so sorry. May Canilla be romping up there at the bridge, happy, healthy & whole again with her pups.
Take care, {{hugs}}

My Peanuts
04-07-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm so sorry. This must be so overwhelming for you. :(

RIP Cannilla