PDA

View Full Version : It is over. Killian, my Love, is gone.

Sudilar
04-02-2005, 03:07 PM
So sleep well, sweet prince, let flights of angels get thee to thy rest!

Killian has lost his valiant battle with liver, autoimmune and Cushings diseases. He has passed into the paws of his sister and brothers who have gone to Rainbow Bridge before him. Killian is finally healthy again and running with Wolf and Avalanche, Pal and Blizzard, Bear, Bandit and Gaylord. With him, he took a huge part of my heart and left in its place a part of his spirit, which will never die.
The world has been a better place for having Killian in it. I thank God for giving me a great gift. I have learned much from you, My Boy. I have learned unconditional love, calmness, acceptance with grace, the will to live and joy of the "little things." I am so glad that I chose you (or shall I say, you chose me) that day. I knew it would not be an easy road (boy, it wasn't!), but I am glad we traveled it together.

Rest In Peace, my Love, I and the rest of your loving family, will miss you forever.

Wait for me. I Love you.

Sue and Shiloh

robinh
04-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Oh Sue and Shiloh, I sit here with tears in my eyes at the loss of your beloved Killian.

I have prayed since last night for his recovery but it was not to be. Although we have never met, I have watched his ups and downs with joy and trepidation. What a courageous boy he was and lucky to have you as his mom, unfailing in your love and efforts to keep his quality of life the best that it could be.

RIP Killian
:( :(

Cinder & Smoke
04-02-2005, 03:15 PM
:(

Oh Sue - and Shiloh ~

My Deepest Sympathies to you...

Tears are flowing - both for you and Killian.

Rest in Eternal Peace, Dear Killian ...
You WILL be Missed.

{{{Hugs to Sue & Shiloh}}}

/s/ Phred

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh, I am in tears! I'm so sorry to hear this dreadful news! :( May you always be with your mom Killian and of course, your other fur-siblings up in Heavan, past the Rainbow Bridge. May you also watch over your other Earth fur-sibling, Shiloh, we will all be missing you Killian!

What a tragic loss, you are such a strong boy!

R.I.P Killian! :(

Pam
04-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Sue words are inadequate right now. Only time will begin to help ease the pain you are feeling at this moment. Killian was a figher for sure but he had you in his corner all the way. I know there are four special poodles up there who have rushed right up to greet him. Please know that you have my deepest sympathy today. Goodbye Killian. You were loved by many. :(

Karen
04-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Oh, Killian, rest in peace. Your struggles are over, the battles are done. You earned your wings here on earth, and inspired many with your courage and love and devotion. You will live on in Sudilar's heart for ever and ever, of that we are sure, and you have a place in all our hearts as well.

You find my Sheba dog - she's a black shepherd mix, and was the smartest dog I ever knew. She's been up there at the Rainbow Bridge fo a long time now, and she'd be happy to show you around, I am sure.

Killian, you join a mighty crowd of Pet Talk's special angels now. We'll miss you.

dukedogsmom
04-02-2005, 03:36 PM
I am so sorry. I know there will always be a special place in your heart for Killian. I know how you feel about him because that's how I feel for Duke. Please take comfort in our words and we can help you through this very difficult time. I know Killian loved you so much for all you did for him. He passed knowing he was a much loved family member. He now knows no pain and will forever be in your heart and memories.

Corinna
04-02-2005, 03:41 PM
{{{HUGS}}}} lots of tears falling for our favite pet talk doggie.

Daisy and Delilah
04-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Rest in Peace dear Killian. Play hard at the bridge sweetheart!!!

Love, Terry, Daisy, and Delilah

IRescue452
04-02-2005, 03:46 PM
So sorry, I don't know what to say, my prayers are with you. Be strong and think of Killian as a healthy dog now playing with his friends at the bridge.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Sweet Killian it was so wonderful to know you, if only through cyber space! We love you, you know?

You and Pope John Paul II are both pain free now and well and young again. What a party Heaven must be having for you two!

You will be greatly missed, never forgotten, and loved forever!

zippy-kat
04-02-2005, 03:49 PM
{{Sue, Shi, and family}}

I'm relieved Killi's out of pain, out of suffering but so extremely saddened and worried about you and Shi. Please know we're here for you.

On September 13, 2001, Shais_mom said goodbye to her beloved Shianne; we all concurred that God needed such a special one to comfort those taken by the September 11th attacks. Along those lines, I think God reserved Killi to accompany the Pope to the rainbow bridge. As I said in another thread, I can think of none more noble or worthy.

Tears flow freely as I think of what a double blessing Heaven has received today. :(

Sue, we love you!

lizbud
04-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Rest easy now Killian, you were a brave & loving friend who
will never be forgotten. We love you still.

The Fragile Circle

We who choose to surround ourselves with lives
Even more temporary than our own,
Live within a fragile circle,
Easily and often breached.

Unable to accept its awful gaps,
We still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
Never fully understanding the necessary plan.

Tender hugs for you & your family Sue. {{{HUGS}}}

RobiLee
04-02-2005, 03:55 PM
I am so very very sorry. I just can't express it enough. I have so much pain in my heart for the loss of Killian. I hope that you can find some comfort in our words here. We are all thinking of you.

Lots of comforting hugs for you and the family.

Robin :(

Rest In Peace, Killian. You will be greatly missed.

Sudilar
04-02-2005, 03:58 PM
I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the love and prayers my Killi has received.

My brave boy fought his hardest til the end. We gently helped him to Rainbow Bridge this morning (after a final car ride). His body failed him.....his heart did not want to give up.

I guess the Pope wanted Killian to clear the way for him.

I am devasted. I am empty. I am tired of crying my eyes out.

Thank you for all your kindnesses. Killian would have given you all thankful slurps, if he could have. I am lighting two candles tonight, one for Killian and one for the Pope.

Hugs to all.

slick
04-02-2005, 04:04 PM
:( :( RIP dear sweet Killian. You are right Sue, there must be some silent connection between the Pope and Killy and both have been received with open arms.

Hugs to all of you as recover from this loss.

Ginger's Mom
04-02-2005, 04:14 PM
I am so sorry. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as you try to deal with your loss.

K9soul
04-02-2005, 04:14 PM
Sue, I have tears streaming down my face, as I fumble for words to express my sympathy and my grief for you. Last night as I was thinking about Killian, I thought about how I didn't remember seeing pictures of him before. I did a search to see if you had posted them before, which you had before I joined in 2003. The search also brought up many threads about your trials and tribulations in fighting his illnesses. It was evident what a beautiful soul he was, and is. He will always be a part of you, his legacy of beauty and love forever in your heart. Though it is such small consolation at this time, you will have that to hold onto until you meet with him again.

This was one of my favorites of your beautiful boy, and I thank you, though belatedly :(, for the privilege of getting to see and know your beautiful Killian through your words and pictures.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p75a1a2ea8a795dfa41a5615e9435c2f1/faee272d.jpg

You are often here, offering solace, words of comfort and understanding to others who have lost a beloved furry one. Know now that my thoughts, prayers, and most heartfelt condolences are with you during this heartwrenching time. My deepest hope is that these words, inadequate though they are, bring some comfort to you as you walk this most difficult path.

- Jessica

gini
04-02-2005, 04:17 PM
I seem at the moment to be at a total loss for words. But yet, I can feel your pain and I hurt for you.

Dear Killian, so well loved and now missed so much.......rest now, your job is done.

Sue, you have all of my thoughts and prayers..................may your empty feeling give way in time to only the joy of having had Killian with you.

He will never be very far away from you as the bond of such a deep love will never be broken.

Tweety_Pie
04-02-2005, 04:18 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain and sadness you are going through:(

R.I.P Killian, you will be missed.

{{hugs}}

chocolatepuppy
04-02-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of Killian.:( I'm sure he knew he was much loved. Rest in Peace Killian.

LorraineO
04-02-2005, 04:38 PM
SO sorry to hear this.....Rest Easy

ChrisH
04-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Oh, Sue, many tears are falling here right now.

Sweet, handsome, brave, those are just some of the words that come to mind when I think of Killi. Truly a special boy.

Rest in Peace, Killian. You are dearly loved and sorely missed.

{{Hugs}}

lizbud
04-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Sue,

I wish I could find more comforting words to give you. You were
such a comfort to me when Buddy passed on.:( Don't know how
I would have gotten through everything without them. Words
fail me right now, I'm so sorry.

I would like to post a picture of that brave boy Killian with sister
Shiloh in happier times. Killi was one brave & courageous boy.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p8849decbfba2f8649fe331f1ece31bc5/fdbde902.jpg

GraciesMommy
04-02-2005, 04:49 PM
I am so sorry...hugs~~

PJ's Mom
04-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I am sorry for your great loss. :(

RIP Killian. :(

tatsxxx11
04-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Sue, my dear, dear friend. I know there are no words to comfort you, no hugs that can lessen the incredible pain that you feel in your heart. But it is my great hope that you might find some solace in knowing how very loved your beautiful boy was by everyone here on Pet Talk.

Through you we were privileged to have had but a small glimpse into the soul of this bravest, most courageous of canines and his devoted Mom, a woman who was relentless in her efforts to heal her precious boy, who loved him purely and unconditionally, every day of his life. We all cheered with you when he rallied and prayed and held our breath as you and he faced and overcame yet another setback. You fought the valiant fight dear Killian. But now sweet Prince, your work here on earth in done and finally you can rest your weary head down and let your spirit soar. What a legacy of love you have left behind on this earth, dear Killian. You inpsired us with your courage and humbled us with your dignity and grace. Now you grace the heavens above with your beautiful spirit and inner light. If ever a dog deserved his gossamer wings, it is you. We will miss you Killian, more than you'll ever know.

Sue, I wish there were words, but they are none adequate to express the depths of my grief. Oh, how I will forever cherish our many talks together over the years, sharing our love for our "kids," the tough days, the happy days, the hopeful days. I knew this sad day would eventually come, but I didn't know how unprepared for it I would be:(:(:( One last time Killian, warm hugs, happy tail wags and slurpy kisses from your bestest pals, Aunt Sandra, Cutie Cody and Star S*h*i*n*e.

We're here for you Sue. And Killian waits for you, be sure of that.
Love, Sandra

Dixieland Dancer
04-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Dear Sue, I am sharing the tears you shed today for Killian. I never met him personally but through your stories I came to love him. Thank you for sharing such a special and precious gift with me! Killian will be greatly missed.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{{{HUG}}}}}
Candy

Rachel
04-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Goodbye dear friend. We have known you and loved you too. Undaunted by your failing body and bouyed by the love of your family and sister, you were a brave and good boy. There was no way for you to know all of us the way we knew you.....until now that is. Now I do believe you must know now how much we admired your strong and couragious heart, your loving and loyal spirit.

Killian, you stood by your mom when she needed you. You stayed because she needed you. She will miss you so. Maybe in due time, you can make an angel visit to let her know that it is okay to let go. She can come here to talk of you. She can come her to cry for you. We will cry with her.

Goodbye, dear Killian. Watch for the flickering candles we will light for you tonight

The Last Battle

If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep,
Then will you do what must be done,
For this -- the last battle -- can't be won.
You will be sad I understand,
But don't let grief then stay your hand,
For on this day, more than the rest,
Your love and friendship must stand the test.
We have had so many happy years,
You wouldn't want me to suffer so.
When the time comes, please, let me go.
Take me to where to my needs they'll tend,
Only, stay with me till the end
And hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes no longer see.
I know in time you will agree
It is a kindness you do to me.
Although my tail its last has waved,
From pain and suffering I have been saved.
Don't grieve that it must be you
Who has to decide this thing to do;
We've been so close -- we two -- these years,
Don't let your heart hold any tears.

-- Unknown

KYS
04-02-2005, 07:32 PM
I do not have the words to say how sorry I am.

RIP dear sweet Killian and watch over your mommy.

(((Hugs)))
Karen

jennifert9
04-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Sue, I am so incredibly sorry...:(

Logan
04-02-2005, 08:11 PM
My dear Sue, I am so sorry. I felt after yesterday's reports that this would be the outcome, but I still remained hopeful of that miracle all day today while I was out of town.

I'm just come home to find this sorrow filled report. :( I cannot tell you how sorry I am. We will all miss that special boy.

Love,
Logan

jazzcat
04-02-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm very sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Killian.

pipersmom
04-02-2005, 09:17 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss of such a wonderful, brave boy.

Rest well sweetie. Find Queenie and Missy. They will give you lots of love and kisses.

shais_mom
04-02-2005, 10:05 PM
I don't even know what to say Sue. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Godspeed Killian. Go forward and find all you're family and the Pettalk friends and family members there - you can have treats there.
Hugs to you and you're family and Shiloh.

Kater
04-02-2005, 10:33 PM
My deepest condolences to you, dear Sue. The both of you fought so valiantly. It has been a true inspiration.

RIP always, Killian. You will be greatly missed. :(

LuvGold00
04-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Play hard at RB Killian, until you meet again.

cyber-sibes
04-02-2005, 10:57 PM
:( Safe Journey to the Rainbow Bridge, Killian- no more pain!
<<<<hugs>>>> to you and Shiloh, Sue

We will hold you in our prayers.

schteve_d
04-02-2005, 10:59 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Killian has passed. All of us wish there was some magical thing we could say or do to make it feel better, but of course there's isn't.

K9karen
04-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Safe, peaceful journey to the Bridge, dear angel, sweet Killian. Thank you for introducing me to Sue and for teaching me the true meaning of courage and bravery. I will miss your presence beyond words but you will always be in my heart. Please watch over your grieving family. Until we all meet again, you will always be in my prayers, never to be forgotten. :( :( :(

Oggyflute
04-02-2005, 11:30 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss of sweet Killain.

Cincy'sMom
04-03-2005, 05:15 AM
Killian, you were such a brave, strong, fighter. An inspiration to us all. And what a team you and your mom and family made. Taking one battle after another and fighting so hard for life.

Your battle is over dear boy. You will feel pain no more. Rest in Peace dear one. You have touched us all, and you will be missed.

LeahMM
04-03-2005, 06:11 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. These last hours have been sad but I'm sure your baby is at the bridge having the time of his life. I am crying right now, thinking of when the time comes for my babies. I just can't imagin the pain.

pitc9
04-03-2005, 07:09 AM
Sue, as I sit here trying to see the computer screen through the tears, I wish I could just reach out and give you a hug.
Just as you said... he is healthy once again, and his spirit will live on forever.

Rest easy now Killian, your time on earth may be done, but you will always be in your mom's heart. Be near her now and help ease her pain.

Untill you meet again... rest in piece Killian.

*~Hugs~* to you Sue and Shiloh

~Angie, Buddy and Sierra

Sudilar
04-03-2005, 08:13 AM
Thank you all again so very much.
This morning has been so very very hard. He wasn't there to wake me or burst into the bathroom (as he used to do each morning.....). The final time he burst into the bathroom was when he had his seizure and paralysis. I can't go into that room without crying. It hurts so bad.
Thanks for letting me vent. I need it.

Shiloh is sticking around us like glue. She doesn't leave our sides. She used to go off and sit in another room with Killian, but now she stays with us.

Sassy_luvr
04-03-2005, 08:48 AM
o my goodness i am so sorry for your loss.killian is in a better place now.i know how you feel i lost my chocolate lab about 1 year ago.i was so devistaded because i had had her most of my life.she was the best dog in the world.she never bit anyone,never jumped on anyone,and she never ran away.i miss her so much.prayers are coming your way.

LOVE,
VICTORIA
&
SASSY

Rest In Peace,Killian.

Edwina's Secretary
04-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Sue...I am so sorry for your loss....

Sara

Randi
04-03-2005, 12:04 PM
I'm SO sorry you have lost Killian. :( He was such a lovely boy and he struggled a long time, but is now at peace.

I hope it will comfort you to know he isn't suffering anymore - and I hope Shiloh will comfort you too, although she misses him too. :(

Hugs from,
Randi

Albea
04-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Dear Sue,
like everybody else said, it's impossible to find the words, and write them through the tears, to tell how sorry I am for wonderful, sweet Killian going to the Bridge.
I'll quote a friend who lost her Golden last month. She sent a card to her friends with a picture of Max saying: :"Do not mourn for his passing, be thankful for the blessing he was during his life."
Killie is enjoying the sunshine, his good health and his many new friends at the Bridge. He's also looking down and thanking you for the years of love you shared, until you meet again...
We love you, beautiful, brave Killie, you have left your pawprints in our hearts forever.

jackiesdaisy
04-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Sue, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Killian. He fought the brave battle for so long wanting to stay by your side until he
could no more. Words cannot express my sorrow right now. It seems more than you can take, although it does not seem possible, there will be a day when you will smile and think of Killian and the funny little things he would do. Please know that I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jackie, Daisy and Perry

jenluckenbach
04-03-2005, 07:32 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. RIP Killian. {{{{HUGS}}}}} And prayers to all who will miss you.

ramanth
04-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Dearest Sue, I am so sorry. :( :(

RIP sweet Killian. We will miss you.

*HUGS*

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-04-2005, 08:50 AM
I am so sorry Sue... :(

My prayers are with you ... I hope you can have some peace in knowing he had a wonderful happy life... with a mommy that loved and cared for him very much. :(

Rest In Peace Killian

wolflady
04-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear about Killian's passing, Sue. You took such wonderful care of him and I know that he will be dearly missed but never forgotten. A new angel is looking over you from the Rainbow Bridge and many prayers are on the way for you during this difficult time.

Much love,
Karen

lizbud
04-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Sue,

Just a note to let you know that prayers for strength and
comfort are still coming your way. Hugs to you, Shiloh & family.:)

Killearn Kitties
04-04-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your brave boy is gone. He was obviously a very special friend.

anna_66
04-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Dear Sue,

I came home the other night and just had to see if the prayers were still holding for Killian, I was sad to see that they just weren't working this time:(
I've wanted so much to say something but everytime I think about it, it just make me cry again and I just can't. So I'm sorry it's taken me so long to give you my condolences on Killians passing.

He was a dear sweet wonderful boy and I'm sorry that I never had the chance to get to meet him.
I'm sure all the other PT dogs who have went before him are there giving him comfort and showing him around at the bridge.

Please know that I'm here if you ever need a shoulder to lean on or a ear to bend.

My condolences to you and your family
Love Anna & Mark

captain
04-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Sue,

I have been away on holiday, and have come back to read such a sad post.

HUGS to you and to the darlin Shiloh.
Play happily Killi - know that we all love and miss you, and will try as much as we can to help your Mummy cope.

Love
Michelle

ktreva52
04-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Sue, often wondered how Killian was doing and finally came back to the board to see that he, like my Shiloh, had moved on to the Rainbow Bridge. I had to make the very same decision for her on 30 Mar, so you have my very deepest sympathy and tears and hopes that not far down the road, you can remember him with more happiness than sadness.

She's sleeping now,
Eternal sleep,
I pray the Lord her soul to keep.

A lovely dream
't would sure be,
To see her playing joyfully.

Upon the Bridge
Now stands my friend
She's perfect now, pain's at end.

Go softly now,
Await me there
That blissful time, we'll one day share.
@2005

Hugs and condolences. Christi

crsvstang
04-05-2005, 10:16 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss:(

RIP Killian:(

Kfamr
04-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Sue, I've been wanting to reply to this thread but haven't pushed myself to do so.
I know you said there wasn't much hope, and the vets said he'd probably be gone by morning, but I just couldn't accept it.
I can't imagine how you're feeling right now if I feel this horribly for you. I never had the chance to meet you, Killi, or Shiloh, but I feel as if I know and love you guys anyhow.

Sweet Killi was always a trooper while pulling through everything, I guess he decided that he wanted to join all of our past pets and loves up at the bridge, and teach those rescues that never got to experience the companionship and love about the type of love and companionship and devotion he recieved from you.

My thoughts and heart go out to you dear Sue, and big hugs to both you and Shiloh. May you all find happiness soon.

Have a load of fun at the bridge Killi.. we'll miss you dearly.

*LabLoverKEB*
04-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Dearest Sue, Killian is such a georgous doggy. I have always wanted to meet you, Killian, and Shiloh. This is such a shame. :( If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always here, Sue. Just think of all of the fun and enjoyable times you had with Killi, it will help, make you cry, but help. I love you and Shiloh both. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh, what a beautiful tribute! Makes me think of my boy Bandit...how much I miss him! I'm so sorry about Killian! He was a wonderful dog I know!:(

wolf_Q
04-07-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Killian. :( He was loved by so many and will be missed by many. Though I never had the chance to meet him I know he was a very very special dog. Rest in peace, Killian.

Sudilar
04-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Thank you all for your wonderful, encouraging replies. I greatly appreciate it. I still can't believe he is gone. I am getting better, though. I don't cry all day. I still miss him so.

lv4dogs
04-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Oh my Sue, I am so sorry. Killian sure was a loved boy, very secial. Rest in peace sweet Killian.

captain
04-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Sue,

{{hugs}} to you and Shiloh again....... I am sure Killi is looking down and smiling ........

tomkatzid
04-07-2005, 08:51 PM
We are SO sorry to hear of killians passing, a wonderful pup indeed, now at peace at the bridge....RIP killian.....tom and katz

K9soul
04-07-2005, 08:57 PM
You are still in my thoughts and prayers Sue. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you.

delidog
04-08-2005, 04:56 AM
Oh Sue,
I just saw this...I am so Sorry for your Loss of your Dear Killian...
You & he were 2 of the first people I met on Pet Talk...
What a Beautiful Boy he was too!!

I have admired Dear Killian from afar for several Years now....

Sue,
You are in My Thoughts and Prayers at this difficult time....

Killian...Godspeed to The Rainbow Bridge Sweet One!!

You will be Deeply Missed ....
At Home and on Pet Talk!!!

Hugs for you Sue....
Nicole

ParNone
04-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Thoughts and prayers sent your way Sue. Killian will always be in your heart and soul and I'm sure watching out for you from above. You have a very special guardian angel, that will always be with you in spirit. Rest in Peace, Killian.

Les...

clara4457
04-10-2005, 05:26 AM
Sue, I am so sorry for your loss. Killian was a very special boy and he will be missed by us all.

Play hard at the Bridge sweet boy, you will never be in pain again.

sabies
04-10-2005, 12:44 PM
So sorry to hear. Killian, enjoy the Rainbow Bridge, run free with your siblings and enjoy the energy you have now. Watch over your mom and Shiloh, they miss you dearly.

tatsxxx11
04-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Thinking of you Sue, and Shiloh of course. Love and hugs to you dear friend. My heart is broken too. Sandra

Sudilar
04-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Thank you everyone. Some days are good days and some are sad, like today. I am waiting for a sign from Killian that all is well, but I haven't gotten it yet. It makes me sad. I miss him.

captain
04-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Oh Sue - you need a sign ............:(
That brings tears to my eyes ........... because I saw such a beautiful sunset the day Killi passed ......... and I was sure that was from him ......

The same happened again on Dale's passing ..........

I pray that you get to see that, or even something more beautiful. I KNOW that he is looking down on you ........ Loving you, every single day

{{{HUGS}}} and prayers
Michelle

Sudilar
04-14-2005, 10:04 PM
Thanks, Michelle. Maybe I am getting signs but my heart is too empty to notice.....:(

anna_66
04-15-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Sudilar
Thank you everyone. Some days are good days and some are sad, like today. I am waiting for a sign from Killian that all is well, but I haven't gotten it yet. It makes me sad. I miss him.
Oh Sue I totally understand and I'm sorry:(

It's been 7 months and I still haven't gotten a sign from Angus. I guess that's why I still just can't get over him.

I pray your sign comes soon.

finn's mom
04-15-2005, 03:56 PM
I just saw this post. :( I hope you all see the signs you need to help you with these passings. I lost my heart dog, Bruno, and, I know it takes awhile to stop crying. Having Bruno's urn helps me, I hope you can find something to help you. :( RIP Killian.

LuckiLab03
04-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Rest in peace, Killian. You were a sweet, handsome boy.

hugs to you and your family during this tough time, we all know how hard it is to say goodbye to our furkids.. :(

Sudilar
05-31-2005, 12:05 PM
Killian, my Love, you have been gone for two months now and the pain is just as strong as it was when you left.... but now it comes in waves and it is not so constant. I still miss you, my Boy, everyone here does. Shiloh is a changed girl now. I have never seen her so quiet and tolerant of other dogs now. I think she is missing you very much.

As you know by now, Killi, your favorite girl, Cutie Cody, has come to RB. I hope you finally introduced yourselves and you are showing her around the Bridge.

All my love, forever and ever.

Mom

K9soul
05-31-2005, 12:43 PM
What a beautiful image Sue, of Cody girl and handsome Killi bounding about the bridge like a couple pups, both of them healthy and completely free of their pain and illness. What a very special pair of angels they are.

Stenograsaurus
07-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Sue,
I've been away from pet talk for a while and decided to check in. I am very saddened to hear of Killi's passing. When I thought of pettalk, I thought of Killi. I was always amazed at his strength. He had overcome so much to spend as much time with you as he could. I have always believed when we lose something that we love so much that we never get over it and the pain is always there. We just learn to live with that hole in our heart.
God Bless,
Beth

Sudilar
07-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Thanks, Beth,
I agree that you never get over losing a beloved furbaby. It still hurts. I see that Shiloh is missing Killi too. At first, she didn't seem too bad, but now she is so much more subdued. :(
I still think of Killi every day and wish that I could hold him again. The hole in my heart will be with me forever.

Sudilar
04-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Two years ago today, you left me, dear, dear Killi. I really miss you.
Your final battle is etched in my mind forever. I will never forget you, My Boy.
You were such a good boy!! I am so glad we took you home that day from the shelter. You were on death row with medical problems. We fought those medical battles together valiantly!! You were so brave.
You taught me so many things.
I understood that the final battle was not to be won and you had to leave. I miss you so...
I hope you and Shiloh are having fun at Rainbow Bridge now, both healthy again and waiting for me.
Love you till the end of time.
Mom

dukedogsmom
04-02-2007, 01:02 PM
They're forever in our hearts, aren't they? I'm sorry the loss is still so strongly felt. The day we're reunited will be a happy one, indeed. Until then, I hope you find peace somehow. I know your heart will always hold a special place for him.

pitc9
04-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Many many hugs to you Sue!

chocolatepuppy
04-02-2007, 02:35 PM
It is so true when they say dogs (and cats) leave footprints on our hearts. Killian and Shiloh are indeed happy at the Rainbow Bridge until you meet again. {hugs}

captain
04-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Sue,
HUGE (((hugs))) to you.

Alysser
04-02-2007, 05:55 PM
This is so sad. (((hugs))) I'm so sorry.

tatsxxx11
04-02-2007, 05:56 PM
You don't know how often I think of you Sue, of your beautiful babies, Killian and Shiloh. I still can't believe they are gone; and Cutie Cody too. But I feel a bit better knowing they are together.
Hugs to you Sue...
Love, Sandra and Stars*h*i*n*e

luvofallhorses
04-02-2007, 05:59 PM
((((hugs))))

Logan
04-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Sue, I know your heart hurts. I'm glad Thor is with you.

My heart hurts, too, but it seems to be birthdays that I remember, rather than the day that I lost them. But I do remember both. :(

You loved hard, and well. You "done" good, Sue. Killian and Shiloh were very lucky dogs, and we all loved them, but no one more than you.

I hope Thor knows how lucky he is. :)

Love,
Logan, Honey and Mack

PS. We are missing our good friends, too.

K9karen
04-02-2007, 11:25 PM
LES. Dearest Sue, I know how you feel. Sadly, we have a similar anniversary.

I know in my heart that Killi and Shi are together again, safe, healthy and happy. Waiting for us with open paws and wet slurpy kisses.

anna_66
04-04-2007, 07:58 AM
I don't know what to say, but I do offer many cyber http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/HugsThanks/Hugs_sm_flowerxquill.gif to you.

Sudilar
04-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Again, thank you all so very much. I try to take comfort in the thought that ALL of our PT RB furangels are together...playing and waiting at the Bridge.

sparks19
04-07-2007, 01:11 PM
RIP Killian. Look for my Teddy boy.... he will be a great friend for you. Have fun at the bridge.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sudilar
04-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Killian, it has been three years since you left me. It seems like yesterday and then again, it seems like forever. I miss you and love you forever. I know that you and Shiloh are watching over me. Till we meet again.......

On Monday early morning, Smiley suddenly went up to join you and Shiloh at RB. Please show her around and take her under your guiding paw. Grandma and Grandpa are devastated. She died one day before her 6th birthday. Ironically, she died of an Addisonian crisis (even though she was under constant vet care...saw him on Friday). Killian, you had the opposite disease, Cushings.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=36574&highlight=Smiley

captain
04-02-2008, 09:09 PM
3 years??
Seems just like yesterday.

Gentle {{hugs}} to you, and to your parents on the loss of Smiley.

K9karen
04-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Oh Sue..I feel your pain too. I always think of Killi and Shiloh. I still have a hard time finding closure, but find solace knowing we'll see our beloved babies again. Hugs to you, my friend.

I'm shocked to read about Smiley! I remember when your lovely parents adopted herI'm deeply sorry. Smiley was so beautiful and sweet. Please give them hugs for me.

gini
04-03-2008, 12:02 AM
When we lose our beloved pets the pain is so deep and horrible.

All of us at Pet Talk share in this pain - and we understand. May the days get easier............so easy to write - but so difficult to accomplish.

dukedogsmom
04-03-2008, 05:46 PM
So very sorry to hear about Smiley. What a beautiful girl she was. And I'm sorry it's so hard on your parents. The loss of a loved family pet is like no other. Like Karen says, the only thing that might make it a little easier to deal with is knowing we will be together again, one day. May their pain not be too much to bear.

Sudilar
04-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Four years now, Dear Killi. Seems like forever.......and just yesterday.
Miss you...............

captain
04-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Sue,
It sure does not seem that long ago ......... {{{hugs}}}