PDA

View Full Version : My baby has gone

Poo
04-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that Sooty has gone to the RB. She never made it to her appointment this morning. She was quite bad yesterday so we called to vet out and he agreed it was time to let her go. :(

I will miss her dearly, but I am at happy to know she is no longer suffering and she is re-united with her sisters Sweep & Sue and all my other babies the are already there.

Love you my Tabby Tiger and will never forget you.

Nicki x

sirrahbed
04-02-2005, 12:11 PM
((((((Nicki)))))):(

catmandu
04-02-2005, 12:21 PM
That is sad news about Sooty! But as she was suffering,the Good Lord,in his infinite mercy,released her,from her pain,and now Sooty,is a healthy Young Cat,again.There will be a dinner,in her Honor tonight,at the Rainbow Bridge,and she will travel,the World,with The Pet Talker,and Pets Angel Amy.Then when,you are reunited,Sooty,Sweep,Sue,and Your Other Angels,will have so many stories,to share,and have have discovered a lot,of places,where you,can visit together,and have Fun Together,for Eternity.

manda_moo87
04-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss of dear Sooty. :(

Shady
04-02-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you.

Keep your memories and happy times close in your heart and Sooty will be with you forever.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/qpdoll/Smilies/cat-love.gif

QueenScoopalot
04-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Poor dear Sooty. RIP little girl, and please give my RB babies noserubs, and headbutts.

moosmom
04-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Nicki,

I'm so sorry to hear about Sooty. RIP sweet girl. :(

Laura's Babies
04-02-2005, 01:03 PM
This is so sad! I have tears in my eyes.. I am SO very sorry for your loss and may God bless you for giving Sooty a wonderful life with you and a peaceful trip to Rainbow Bridge. Rest in Peace Sooty and play hard well and happy at Rainbow Bridge!

Poo, we are here for you if you need us! (((HUGS)))))

BigCharles
04-02-2005, 01:05 PM
We will keep you and Sooty in our prayers. Hugs.

iloverat
04-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Oh, I am so sorry for the death of your dear Sooty. :( As others have said, she is now happy, pain free and playing at the Bridge. One day you will be reunited. Until then, I am sure you have many wonderful memories of all your days together. RIP, sweet baby. (((HUGS))) to those she left behind.

Barbara
04-02-2005, 01:37 PM
I am so sorry.:( May she be happily playing at the bridge.

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-02-2005, 01:43 PM
(((HUGS))) I am so sorry for your loss. I know that Sooty is watching over you from the Bridge, and one day you will be re-united.

It is so sad that the final act of love we perform, releiving them from pain, can cause us so much pain. It is our last opportunity on this earth to show them our love.:(

Harmanie
04-02-2005, 02:02 PM
I am so sorry...hugs and more hugs for your loss. :(

jenluckenbach
04-02-2005, 02:04 PM
I am so sorry that Sooty had to leave you. :(:(

RIP, Sooty.

Catsnclay
04-02-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Sooty. I've been sick all week and not here so I don't know what's been going on.

May you enjoy you new life at Rainbow Bridge, Sooty!!

carole
04-02-2005, 02:27 PM
I cry tears alongside you, I know how heavy your heart must be right now, Rest in peace sweet Sooty and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge, HUGS to you and your partner.

dink
04-02-2005, 02:57 PM
Hello Everyone

I'm new to this site thanks to my sister Poo :)

Gosh what a very sad day it was yesterday, when I heard from Poo that sooty was shortly to be taken from us :( :(

I went round to Poo's house (in works time) to say my final farewell to my fury friend Sooty.It was one of the hardest thing's that I've ever had to do.We all know that deep down this is the right thing for little Sooty......at least now she is pain free to walk Rainbow Bridge to our other departed moggies.

As time goes by our heartache and pain will vanish, and we will be able to think & talk about little Sooty and not get all tearfull & sad like I am right now :( :( :(

So untill we are together again Sooty.... I hope you find peace and happiness in your new home over the RB.

Take Care Sooty My Darling .....I miss you already more than you know !! Who will purrrrrrrr me to sleep now that you've gone ???

All my love

Dink,Misty & Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Killearn Kitties
04-02-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you have lost Sooty. I saw you post just the other day and I was wondering how she was getting on.

Rest in peace pretty girl.

luvofallhorses
04-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Oh hun I am so sorry. (((HUGS))))

slick
04-02-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of sweet Sooty. May she RIP and enjoy the sweet grasses of the RB.:(

GraciesMommy
04-02-2005, 04:53 PM
So Sorry to hear this....hugs

rg_girlca
04-02-2005, 05:17 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Sooty.

Rest in Peace sweetheart and have fun on the Rainbow Bridge.

((((((HUGS)))))) Nicki

catcrazylady
04-02-2005, 05:26 PM
{{{HUGS}}} to you. I'm so sorry for your loss.:(

Godspeed sweet Sooty. Play hard little one.

sarifish
04-02-2005, 08:31 PM
im verrrrrrrry sorry about the loss

jazzcat
04-02-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm very sorry Poo. I know this was difficult.

Rest in Peace sweet Sooty.

shais_mom
04-02-2005, 10:39 PM
so sorry for you're loss

Poo
04-03-2005, 05:51 AM
Thank you all for your kind words, they really do help. I am sad because I miss my little girl. However I have no doubt that we made the right decision for her. It was her time.

We have buried her in the back garden and are going out today to see if we can find, maybe a bird bath to put out there. So that we can always have something there to remind us of her. She always did like to sit and watch the birds, and she used to 'quack' at them, well thats what it sounded like to me!

Anyway, thank you all once again.

Nicki x

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p00b91a8c49897123d0cb75a6b2e0c1fd/f499ebe2.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-03-2005, 06:43 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Sooty... :( . Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge sweet girl!!
(((((hugs))))) for you, Poo!

Karen
04-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Our thoughts are with you. Just because something is the right thing to do doesn't mean it's the easist, and everyone who has ever had to make that decision knows your sadness now.

Rest in peace, sweet Sooty. Plenty of birdies to "quack at" at the Rainbow Bridge, I am sure.

Cataholic
04-03-2005, 09:53 AM
I am so sorry to hear that Sooty has made the sorrowful trip to the RB. May she RIP, and be waiting for you. Hugs.

Jayna78
04-05-2005, 12:41 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Sooty. I'm sending hugs and good thoughts your way from our little family. :) At least she is feeling no pain now, playing carefree at the RB. My thoughts are with you.

AmberLee
04-05-2005, 12:54 AM
What a tough decision.

Frolic heartily at the Rainbow Bridge, beautiful Sooty, and send healing lovins to you pet human left behind.