PDA

View Full Version : New Puppy-Gracie

AmyK
04-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Here is the new addition to our family. Our beloved Cinnamon of 14 years had to be put to sleep 2 weeks ago and we have had Gracie a week now.
She has been having seizures the past couple of days and is visiting the vet overnight, so hopefully she will be OK.

Albea
04-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Gracie is adorable.:) I hope the vet will be able to do the right thing for her and I wish you many happy and healthy years together.

lute
04-02-2005, 01:07 PM
welcome Gracie! i have a puppy named Gracie too!:D

i hope you get better little puppy.

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by lute
welcome Gracie! i have a puppy named Gracie too!:D

i hope you get better little puppy.

You have a puppy named Gracie? I thought her name was Wolfie?

CONGRATS on the new addition! Hope her condition clears up...she may be prone to them too! She is ADORABLE! :)

Oggyflute
04-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Gracie is gorgeous, I hope the vet helps her get better real quick, and so sorry to hear about Cinnamon.

LuvGold00
04-02-2005, 11:02 PM
What a sweetie!!!

GraciesMommy
04-02-2005, 11:04 PM
She is a dollbaby...hope she does well.
Sorry to hear about Cinnamon.
As you can see..I have a Gracie too~~

wolfsoul
04-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Welcome to PT! Cute pup! :) What kind is she? She reminds me of my dog, Timber. Same colouring.

lizbud
04-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Gracie is adorable.:) She looks so soft & cuddly. I do hope
the Vet can help her get better.

AmyK
04-04-2005, 11:30 AM
The vet is treating her for epilepsy and doesn't think it is anything else. We have to give her some time on the medication to see how things go. No seizures since Friday night when the vet took her home with him-now that is a dedicated vet in my book!!:-)
She is wonderful! Very sweet and wonderful with my son.
The shelter we got her from has been very good to us in getting her treatment. The vet told us that we saved her life by adopting her-had she continued having them and no one knew, they would eventually have ended her life.
She had 6 in a row Friday morning and then the vet took her in for the watch.
Doing much better, but very groggy-which is part of the medication.
We love her dearly!!

cubby31682
04-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I am glad to hear that things have calmed down a bit since she's been on medication. Your vet is awesome if he is willing to take animals home with him. I'm not so sure mine would.

I also have a dog named Gracie, she isn't as graceful as her name would lead you to believe though. He he.

Katie