PDA

View Full Version : To those who have sought name suggestions.......

Soapets
04-02-2005, 09:13 AM
WHAT have you finally decided on for a name????? :confused:

I like thinking of possible names, and it seems that a lot of others do, too, but I haven't seen where the final choice has been made on some of these threads.

If you have asked for name suggestions, and/or if you have chosen a name since then, could you let us know here?:)

It's fun to read all of the suggestions, and I think it would be even more fun to hear the final choices.

THANKS!;)

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 09:47 AM
Yes, like Orangutango, lute & SunKissedGoldens' Eclipse! :p I was wondering the same thing!

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-02-2005, 12:19 PM
We still haven't decided on a name but we have a very lon list to choose from lol. She's coming home today probably so we'll have to decide on one soon.

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Orangutango
We still haven't decided on a name but we have a very lon list to choose from lol. She's coming home today probably so we'll have to decide on one soon.

Yay! PCITURES, PICTURES, PICTURES!!!! :D :D :D

honor_fl
04-04-2005, 01:43 PM
WHAT have you finally decided on for a name?????

Finally, all of us agreed on Chip for the little poodle. Its very funny, but most of the names that were suggested had already been vetoed by someone.

Here's a pic of all three of my cuties. You'll notice that they're FILLING the sofa in the den, which used to be the place I watched TV. OH well LOL

From left to right:

Greta, Cassius, & Chip

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/pdd79da5c6fd6b24b2ba522cfe7b5e50e/f494d566.jpg

Once again, I apologize for the alien eyes. We're doing something wrong, but I'm not quite sure what.

Thank you all for your help :-)

lv4dogs
04-04-2005, 02:59 PM
I don't know about them, but I am getting a pup (birth is expected 6/1/05) later this summer and so far can not think of a registered name for him. So you'll be seeing a post from me for suggestions.

I can think of tons of call names, just not a registered name.