PDA

View Full Version : Why does my cat like 2 play with Beer bottle caps???

EmberDragon16
04-01-2005, 11:53 PM
:confused:
I don't know, My cat "Lucky" is weir to me B/C she likes to play with Beer Bottle Caps. Not only that but She hates the Vacuum noise and she hate the sound of BAGS.
But with the bottle caps Its like she loves the smeel of beer.
Don't know why.
My parent and I joke around saying "maybe in her other life(the Life Were she was a human)lucky used to drink a lot of beer.
AnD the way she plays around with the bottle cap Its LIKE she was a soccer PLAYER! She can catch that thing even if you throw it so hard. Wow it's soo cool! I still lover anyways
So can anyone please tell Me Why lucky does all these weir thing??:confused: - Jasmin

**If you go down this page there will be a button to click
on....Its Luckys PICTURES!** it like (mvc-032s.jpg)
V V V

smokey the elder
04-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Some of my cats like to play soda-bottle cap hockey. They like small, light, noisy, easily portable objects to play with (not necessarily commercial cat toys!)

RedHedd
04-02-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by EmberDragon16
:confused: So can anyone please tell Me Why lucky does all these weird things??:confused: Becaise she's a cat :D That's what they do - sounds completely normal to me.

kaoK'okung
04-02-2005, 11:32 PM
welcome to PT Ember!!!!!...wow Lucky sounds like an insanely,weirdo,wacked-out,crazy,coo-coo,nutso and quite normal kitty!!!!...WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!,aren't cats great????...yes, my Zip and Shy, are crazy too, both hate the vacuum, and Zip is horrified of dump trucks, and Shy loves plastic milk rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/broncoface/PLEASE.jpg

CiaoBellaXO
04-04-2005, 02:10 PM
My cat loves to play with the plastic ring you take off of gallons of milk...when we got out new couches...we found a dozen of them under there....!