PDA

View Full Version : Tiger is missing :(:(:( *pic*

luvofallhorses
04-01-2005, 04:42 PM
he has been missing since Wednesday night, my mom let him out(I know what you're thinking, cats don't belong outside) I do know that and well today after school we went up to his former owner's home and I asked the lady and she said no and she would keep her eye out. I just called the newspaper to put a lost add and this lady was a ^*%$# she said my dad owed some money and couldn't have my add placed, don't people have ANY sympathy, I put up flyers around the neighbourhood and am going to make some more to put at grocery stores, vet offices, etc. I miss my baby :(:(:(:(:(:( Miagi even misses him too . I am not going to give up..Here is a pic of Tiger.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid162/p450c2648ff097d8221aa8052cdd85b49/f4aa8c32.jpg

I feel like a piece of me is missing :(:(:(

Logan
04-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Sometimes those "boys" can disappear for days at a time, especially if they aren't neutered. Is Tiger neutered?

Please know that we will keep Tiger in our prayers. My cats are "in and out" and I do that cautiously, but so far, so good. If I lived in a high traffic area, obviously, I would not choose to let them out. Mimi is 16 years old, and has lived in at least 8 different homes. She must love me because she has never strayed far. Butter was a stray, and outdoor boy. If I tried to keep him indoors, I don't know what in the world would happen! Nice thing is that they both choose to spend most of their time inside, or right in our yard or on our deck with the dogs. :)

I hope Tiger comes home soon. I know you are worried.

Logan

luvofallhorses
04-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Yes he is neutered.

catmandu
04-01-2005, 05:07 PM
I know,what you are going through,as Moose,was once missing,for two months,once,and five weeks,another.The first,he went,into a house,that was being renovated,and the second,I think,that he was moonlighting,as someone elses Cat.But the thiong,was that I did not know,and I worried,that he was hurt,or sick,and lost.I kept going downstairs,and then I prayed,for My Friend,to come home.And shotly after,there was the Big Fellow,sitting,by the Kitchen Window,as though he only been gone an hour,I wil pray,for Tiger,as I think,will The Pet talkers,to come,home,To You,and Maigi,where he belongs!

The Once Missing Moose,with his Meezer Friends!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos842.jpg
They are having a Cat Wash!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos842.jpg

Karen
04-01-2005, 05:21 PM
I hope Tigger comes back home safe and sound!

catnapper
04-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I hope he decides to come home soon! {{{HUGS}}} to you and prayers for him.

chocolatepuppy
04-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Krista, I'm still praying for Tiger. {hugs}

manda_moo87
04-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Come home soon Tiger, your Meowmie misses you! :( *Hugs*

bluekat
04-01-2005, 07:06 PM
{{{hugs}}} I'll be praying for his safe return home..:(

Laura's Babies
04-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I know you are worried to death and thinking all kinds of things.. I have been there myself and it rips you apart. COME HOME SWEETIE!! Mommie misses you!!!! (and you are worrying the rest of us!)

Grace
04-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Check out THIS SITE (http://www.catsinthebag.org/) for some help.

jennifert9
04-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Don't give up!! Keep searching! I hope he comes home soon. Growing up we had a cat that would eat dinner at our house and then run the the neighbors for a second course, sometimes he would stay there for days! (Cats are SO smart!) They didn't know he was ours and we didn't know about his second family, we just wondered how he got so FAT!
I will pray for Tiger to get his cute little fanny back home where he belongs!

rg_girlca
04-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Oh Tiger, please come back home safe and sound, so we can all stop worrying about you.

PJ's Mom
04-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Krista, we are keeping our paws and fingers crossed for Tiger's safe return. I know you're beside yourself with worry, but try to stay positive. :)

(((hugs)))

catcrazylady
04-02-2005, 08:16 AM
Oh Tiger please come home! :( I was frantic when Leroy bolted out the door and didn't come home for three days. It makes you sick with worry.
Prayers on the way that Tiger comes home safe and sound.

Soapets
04-02-2005, 08:37 AM
I'll be keeping Tiger, and YOU, in my thoughts and prayers as well. I sure hope he comes back home soon, safe and sound!

smokey the elder
04-02-2005, 09:24 AM
Please come home, Tiger!

luvofallhorses
04-02-2005, 10:43 AM
My parents and I are going to the shelter where I volunteer to see if he's there. I just miss him so much and my heart is breaking not knowing where he is :(

Laura's Babies
04-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Any Tigger sightings yet? Gee, I hope he comes home soon so we can all stop worrying about him!

nibblets
04-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Grace
Check out THIS SITE (http://www.catsinthebag.org/) for some help.

WOW! That is an excellent site...I'm bookmarking it.

I really hope Tiger shows up for you right away. *crosses fingers*
I know I'd be worried sick if Julie got away.

Josh4Colts
04-02-2005, 11:51 AM
sorry for your loss.

luvofallhorses
04-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Well my mom didn't let me go to the pound because she did call them and gave a description mind you this is a shelter I volunteered at(I don't volunteer there because the people are down right rude) I will get into that another time but I was there for the animals, not to make friends. I did however get accepted to volunteer at a rescue organization about 20 mins away and the lady is supposed to call me and let me know when she needs me. But anyways on with the update. I did get an idea from a person that knows cats like the back of her hand and she told me to get 2 boxes, one for litter and food(dry and with some smelly cat food or tuna oil)I did that and one for keeping warm in. I put a pillow and a sheet and Miagi's cat bed blanket in there(he'll get it back) and 2 things with my scent on it(a tennis ball and a snow man plushie). Anyways I put it in the shed well it used to be my parents room but now it is for storage. Well I put it on the so called couch and I just got back from looking for 2+ blocks and no sign I had cat nip w/ me and dry food that he loves. Please come home, Tiger I miss you so much :(

edited to add I did call the pound and described him but they said no :(

Poo
04-02-2005, 04:21 PM
So sad. I hope you find Tiger soon.

Nicki x

2dog1cat
04-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Tiger, you naughty cat, you get home right now and stop worrying your mommy like this!!!!

Seriously, Krista, you have gotten some good advice on finding Tiger, and that website is excellent!

I have every faith that Tiger is just stretching his legs and will return to you. Keep looking and don't give up.

I had a kitten that got away many, many years ago. I never stopped looking for him and I did eventually find, advertised in a newspaper, 6 mos later and all grown up! I didn't even recognize him, but when I called his name, he looked up and came right to me, so miracles DO happen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/countrymom/smilies/bearhug.gif

luvofallhorses
04-02-2005, 09:55 PM
He's home see here :D:D:D

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=1073774#post1073774