PDA

View Full Version : What would be the best vacation for your Pet?

DogFan77
07-14-2001, 01:05 AM
Me and Tiger would go to a beach. We would play in the water and take long walks on the beach. But that's just my idea of a great vacation. To my dog everyday is a vacation to him! LOL!

4 feline house
07-14-2001, 01:14 PM
When I asked my cats this question, they all said "Vacation? What's a vacation?" I explained it was a time when you could get a lot of rest, do a lot of fun, playful things, eat a lot of good food, maybe go to a spa for a day of massage and pampering and stuff. They thought a moment and said, "Gee, we sleep 'til noon, get a bite of grub, then take a nap, then throw a catnip mouse around, then take a snooze, then you come home and rub us and sugar us all over, then we grab another snack and a few more zzzz's, then you feed us whatever treat y'all are having for dinner, then we sun ourselves on the patio 'til dark, with a snore here and there, then we come in and go to sleep. I guess we are on vacation every day!" :D :D

Pam
07-14-2001, 06:50 PM
How true Leah!!! :D I often ask my cats if they had a hard day at the window! :D

crow_noir
07-14-2001, 11:34 PM
i think the ideal vacation for King would be camping in some huge woods where he could run off leash and chase bunnies and squirrels. we took him camping when we first got him and he loved it. (but he was leashed 98% of the time.)

ilovehounds
07-15-2001, 09:35 AM
For Hannah we would go to a spa. She loves to be pampered and has to have her manicures.

Copper's vacaton would be somewhere quiet with a cozy hammic to sleep on all day.