PDA

View Full Version : Is it really that odd....

catnapper
04-01-2005, 01:37 PM
To have three cats in the window?

This afternoon, I was seated at my desk and the cats were in their window office, with the window wide open (as per the rules of proper morale). People were walking by the house, and a guy started laughing and pointed to the cats. His buddies were laughing too, saying how cute that was! :D I don't think they saw me, or they'd have stopped giggling and start to act all macho ;) These were tough city-gang-bager type guys... and they were GIGGLING at my cats in the window. It made my day :D

Mad Mags Moo
04-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Well well!!! Men who are softys!!!! But hey who wouldn't melt at your wee puss cats!!!;)
That would have been so funny...what were the cats thinking????:cool:

sirrahbed
04-01-2005, 02:10 PM
That was cute to read about Kim!! Made my day!! I bet seeing your three kitties made *their* day too:)

smokey the elder
04-01-2005, 02:29 PM
That's cute. Big tough guys indeed.:)

QueenScoopalot
04-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Maybe the kitties were sticking their tongues out, and crossing their eyes as the guys went by! :D It is April Fools day after all! Were any of the kitties making rabbit ears above the other one's heads? :confused:

Laura's Babies
04-01-2005, 02:57 PM
TO funny! I love it when these big bad toughies are turned to mush by kitties.. Mike tickles me to death with Klinger and Yetta.. TOTALLY ruins his tough guy image!

catmandu
04-01-2005, 04:37 PM
i dont understand,why being tough,would mean,that you could not appreciate ,the wonder of Gods Creations,or why,you would have,to do a lot,of Macho Posturing,as though,you had no feelings.A Real Man,is not afraid,of what people,think,of him,and what he does.My Dad,told me,to be myself,and I would get,alot more respect,that if I was trying,to pretend,to be something,that I am not.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos854.jpg

Mr Scrappy Tribute.