PDA

View Full Version : HELLLLPPPP!!! I'm turning into my cat!! :-D

Don Juan's mom
04-01-2005, 01:24 PM
As I awoke slowly this morning, I was dimly aware that...

I was making little kneading motions....

(happy feet)

with my hands....

just like Don Juan does sometimes when he's getting his tummy rub, getting his chin scratched, having "baby time" on my shoulder or is just asleep. :confused:

AM I TURNING INTO MY CAT??? :eek:

Or are we just getting more and more alike, just like an old married couple? :D

Liz

Laura's Babies
04-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Was anyone scratching your tummy when you made the happy feet?

catnapper
04-01-2005, 01:38 PM
I wouldn't worry until you started purring. :D

Mad Mags Moo
04-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah don't worry until you try to lick your butt and lick your paws...oops sorry hands and give a wee wash behind the ears!!!!!:) :D

moosmom
04-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Nothing wrong with turning into your own cat!! I've ALWAYS said that if I'm ever reincarinated, I want to come back as one of my own cats cuz they're so spoiled rotten!

Yeah don't worry until you try to lick your butt and lick your paws

I was JUST thinking the same thing!!!

Reminds me of a joke...

Two old guys walking down the street when they see a dog sitting in the middle of the sidewalk licking his crotch.

One old guys looks at the other and says, "Gee, I wonder if I could do that??"

The other old guys says, "Yeah, but I think you better pet him first!"

Padum Pum!!!!

I know, don't quit my day job. :rolleyes:

catmandu
04-01-2005, 04:41 PM
If You are not chasing mice,then you are all right,or eating cereal,out,of the bowl,without using you hands.Or running away,from Dogs,or using,the Litter Pan.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos854.jpg

Laura's Babies
04-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Well, I think you should be cured by now! Still think you are turning into a cat?

Don Juan's mom
04-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Well, I think you should be cured by now! Still think you are turning into a cat?

Thank you all for your reassurance. :) No, I haven't started chasing mice, using the litter box or licking my own butt. I don't even stare at birds for hours on end... although I did stare at the TV a good long time tonight. :rolleyes:

No, I was not having my tummy rubbed when I made "happy feet"; however, immediately after that, Don Juan joined me on the bed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. :D

Liz

catcrazylady
04-02-2005, 08:05 AM
LOL!!! Well, I don't know what I could possibly add after the previous comments!:D
I think you will be fine but stay alert for the next stage. If you start noticing a change in the size of the pee biscuits you may want to set up a video camera to see what your doing during the night!!;) :p :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Oops.... is chasing mics a "cat-thing" :eek: :rolleyes: ? That's what I did this morning, before we left our rented appartment at the sea... :eek: . I even found some under the tv....;) :D

Laura's Babies
04-02-2005, 11:08 AM
I am STILL laughing!! What a day!!

Barbara
04-02-2005, 11:17 AM
You know there is that Kafka story of a man who turns into a big bug. I always found that yucky- but turning into a cat would fulfil one of my dreams:D