PDA

View Full Version : my april fools prank!

lute
04-01-2005, 12:01 PM
i have a friend down from indiana and she happend to bring a smoke bomb just in case she needed it. i know that's odd, but we ended up needing it!

my mother, my friend, and i are using this bomb to make my dad think our van is on fire. hehe. my dad gets all fraked out about this kind of stuff, so i can't WAIT to see what he does.:D

i'm soooo evil!

Cinder & Smoke
04-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by lute

... she happend to bring a smoke bomb ...

... are using this bomb to make my dad think
our van is on fire.

... my dad gets all fraked out about this kind of stuff ...

:eek:
:(

I'd RE-think this "prank" before you do it! :(

No telling WHAT your Dad might do ...
* Injure himself trying to "save" his van ...
* Damage the van with a fire extinguisher ...
* Call the Fire Department (a False Alarm :mad: )
* or who knows what ...

Why don't you think of something ELSE to "fool" Dad!!!

/s/ Phred

BitsyNaceyDog
04-01-2005, 01:33 PM
I think that's a great joke. You'll all have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't do anything crazy as mentioned by Phred, but what a great prank.

Laura's Babies
04-01-2005, 01:41 PM
I don't think it is a good idea.. I agree with Phred, someone could get hurt or have a heart attack.

dukedogsmom
04-01-2005, 02:08 PM
If that were done to me, you'd probably be explaining it was a joke on the way to the emergency room. I think it's a bad idea.

cookieluver7
04-01-2005, 02:36 PM
I think it's a good IDEA of a joke, but maybe not such a good idea to actually DO. Your dad's safety is way more important than fooling him.

Abby

cocker_luva
04-01-2005, 04:32 PM
i think you should do it, its all in fun anyway right! :D

Luvin Labs
04-01-2005, 05:50 PM
If your dad has a good heart, make sure he can't get to a cell phone or phone before you tell him its AFD!!!

If not then I'd suggest not doing it...

I've read about others who did this and there weren't any problems since the pranksters were aware of what might happen.

moosmom
04-01-2005, 06:59 PM
I think Phred is right. Not a good idea.

If you DO decide to pull the prank, I hope you have 911 on speed dial and know how to do CPR.

CagneyDog
04-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Did you do your prank :confused:

Laura's Babies
04-02-2005, 09:47 AM
I was going to ask the same, did you do it anyway??

Josh4Colts
04-02-2005, 09:51 AM
GREAT PRANK!!!!!!!!

LKPike
04-02-2005, 10:33 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: its just a prank, geez. No, No. Your all right. Lets pad the world and put everyone in big protective bubbles. Not everyone dies from heart attacks, some get hit by buses. or murder? plane crash? I could name a million. the point is its just a joke, its highly unlikely her fathers going to die - freak out? maybe, but thats where the laughter comes in, and he calms down. lighten up!!! :p

aly
04-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by LKPike
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: its just a prank, geez. No, No. Your all right. Lets pad the world and put everyone in big protective bubbles. Not everyone dies from heart attacks, some get hit by buses. or murder? plane crash? I could name a million. the point is its just a joke, its highly unlikely her fathers going to die - freak out? maybe, but thats where the laughter comes in, and he calms down. lighten up!!! :p

Hehe, I was wondering myself why someone would have a heart attack from seeing their car smoke. I'm sure lute wouldn't do it if her father had a weak heart or other medical problem.

I don't personally like April Fool's Day because pranks can get too mean. I don't think this one has crossed the line at all though. Just as long as she was standing there to make sure he didn't call 911 or something.

lute
04-02-2005, 02:26 PM
i did the prank and it went GREAT! it was so funny! my mom told my friend and i to go start the van cause it was really cold. that's when we went to light the bomb. we ran back inside yelling that the van was on fire. dad was like " what the hell?!" and ran as fast as he could to the door. as soon as he noticed the smoke was white he started laughing and said " how could i have fallen for that one!" he knew axactly who did it too. we play pranks on each other all the time, just i had a reason for it on april fools day.

fortinatly, no one played a prank on me because they know not to mess with me. last year someone glued my door locks and so i went to their business and soaped their windows.;)

(no one was hurt in my prank and i wouldn't do it if there was a chance something could happen.)

Laura's Babies
04-02-2005, 03:41 PM
PHEW!!! I am GLAD you updated!!

So, your Dad KNEW soon as he saw it and thought it was funny! I reckon that joke backfired on you. I am glad it came out alright and he thought it was funny.

LKPike
04-02-2005, 06:00 PM
lol I don't suppose you got a pic of his face..??? oh, please. PLEASE tell me you did!!!!

Originally posted by lute
i did the prank and it went GREAT! it was so funny! my mom told my friend and i to go start the van cause it was really cold. that's when we went to light the bomb. we ran back inside yelling that the van was on fire. dad was like " what the hell?!" and ran as fast as he could to the door. as soon as he noticed the smoke was white he started laughing and said " how could i have fallen for that one!" he knew axactly who did it too. we play pranks on each other all the time, just i had a reason for it on april fools day.

fortinatly, no one played a prank on me because they know not to mess with me. last year someone glued my door locks and so i went to their business and soaped their windows.;)

(no one was hurt in my prank and i wouldn't do it if there was a chance something could happen.)

lute
04-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by LKPike
lol I don't suppose you got a pic of his face..??? oh, please. PLEASE tell me you did!!!!
no pic sorry. it was a good face though.

Laura's Babies,
it didn't back fire on me at all. he figured out it was a prank when i wanted him too.

petslover
04-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Great Prank. I would have liked to seen your dad's expression too!