PDA

View Full Version : Desperate prayers needed for Killian

Sudilar
04-01-2005, 11:34 AM
This morning Killian collapsed and is paralyzed. I don't think he will recover from this one. However, I do believe in miracles and if we could get another one, it would be big. Please help me pray. Thanks.

PJ's Mom
04-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Good thoughts headed your way. :(

Poor guy. :(

dukedogsmom
04-01-2005, 11:39 AM
So very sorry to hear about Killian. I hope the miracle does, indeed come your way. Please hug him for me.

Kfamr
04-01-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm so, so sorry. Please know that we, meaning my muttlie crew, Amy & Nebo, and myself are thinking of you both. Big hugs and thoughts coming your way.

Bigyummydog
04-01-2005, 11:45 AM
:( so sorry :(

:) love, prayers and big soggy kisses
to you all:)

shais_mom
04-01-2005, 11:52 AM
OH Sue I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers and thoughts on the way for the big guy..

K9soul
04-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Oh my God.. Please know Killian is in my deepest, most heartfelt prayers. :( I can only imagine your anguish right now :(. Hoping and praying Killian's time to depart is not now.

tatsxxx11
04-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Oh Sue:(:(:( Oh no:(:(:( I will pray with all my might that we can pull out another miracle for our beloved Killian. My thoughts are with you, friend. I'm heartbroken:(:(:( Please Killi, try to rally sweetheart. We love you so very much. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Cataholic
04-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Prayers on the way.:(

Desert Arabian
04-01-2005, 11:57 AM
What heartbreaking news to hear. I will keep Killian and your family in my thoughts, I hope a miracle will help Killian out! Stay strong, keep us updated.

:(

ramanth
04-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Oh Killian!!! *hugs* Many healing vibes sent. Oh lovely lovely, Killian, please pull thru.

RobiLee
04-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Lots of prayers on the way!

Robin :(

elizabethann
04-01-2005, 12:09 PM
I will send good and positive thoughts towards Killian's way. I believe in miracles too. Best wishes Killian.

wolflady
04-01-2005, 12:14 PM
You can count on prayers from me too.

**hugs** to you and sweet Killian

lbaker
04-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Rest easily big guy.. take care Sue and know you have the thoughts and prayers from all that love you - both of you - all of you.

Ginger's Mom
04-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Oh I am so sorry. Prayers are being sent out from New Jersey.

jennifert9
04-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh God, Sue, I'm so sorry.:( This is terrible news, I have been dreading hearing bad news about him, I was so happy when I came back to Pet Talk and the wonderful Killian was doing so well. :(

My thoughts are prayers are with Killian and your family...Please recover Killian, please, you can do it....
Hang in there Sue. :(

Cinder & Smoke
04-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Hi God ~

It'z about our Gud Buddie Killian...

Do You really NEED him up der atta Bridge?
Hiz Mom an Sister Shiloh are Askin fur Your Help ta keep
him Komfortable an pain-free.

Whatever Be Thy Will -
we'll all try to unnerstand, God.

Please send some GodsLove down for Killian, Shiloh, and Mom.

We'll keep the Purrayers comin for Killian.

Thanks God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

gini
04-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Killian, come on big guy - too many Pet Talk prayers are going on for a miracle for you.

Sue, my heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to you now.
I am so sorry this has happened.

lizbud
04-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Oh Sue, I am so sorry about Killian.:( He is your heart, I know
and this must be terrible for you right now.:( I will pray with all
my heart & soul that he can rally from this set back. You & Killian
are in my thoughts & prayers. {{{HUGS}}} Liz.

Karen
04-01-2005, 12:50 PM
You AND Killian are in my prayers. May God hold you in the palm of God's hand through this difficult time.

Albea
04-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Sue, I'm so sorry to read that dear Killian had such a set back. My prayers, loving thoughts and hope for his recovery are going your way.
Hugs.

lv4dogs
04-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Your getting tons of healing wishes sent your way.
We're keeping our paws crossed for the best.

Cincy'sMom
04-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Many thoughts and prayers coming your way.

anna_66
04-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Sue I'm so sorry to hear this.

I try and check every morning to see if you have posted hoping you haven't and that things are still going good. This is so sad, because I know how it feels.
I'm hoping that all the PT prayers are going to help like they have in the past.
Hugs to you and your boy Killian...and prayers being said right now.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Prayers on the way from me for you and Killian!!!

Glacier
04-01-2005, 01:30 PM
All paws crossed for you and your furkid.

CagneyDog
04-01-2005, 01:55 PM
My fingers are crossed and lots of prayers are coming your way.

Hang in there Killian.

robinh
04-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Lots of prayers coming from me and my furkids.

Samantha Puppy
04-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Prayers coming from myself and all 3 of my furkids. :(

Sudilar
04-01-2005, 02:20 PM
There is no improvement. I believe he has slipped into a HE coma. If there is no improvement by tomorrow, we will have to help him on his journey to RB. I am devastated.

I truly appreciate all your prayers. My heart is being torn out. My eyes hurt from crying.

Shiloh is very quiet today and does not want to go by him.

pitc9
04-01-2005, 02:23 PM
OMG... :( :(

Sue, my thoughts and prayers are right there with you and Killian as you are going through this hard time.

~*Hugs and Smooches~* to you all!!

ramanth
04-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Oh Sue...no no.... :( :( :(

*HUGS*

I'll continue to hope and pray that Killian will get better.

We love you Killian.

RobiLee
04-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Oh, Sue, I am so terribly sorry that this is happening. My heart aches for you. I wish there was something I could do. I wish there was something that I could say to help you. We are all here for you and thinking and praying for you and Killian.

Many, many hugs for you and Killian.

ChrisH
04-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Oh, no! :( Heartfelt prayers on the way for Killi and you.

hugs
Chris

Denyce
04-01-2005, 03:00 PM
I am so very sorry! All the positive energy I can muster is coming your way.

Denyce

DogLover9501
04-01-2005, 03:10 PM
I am so sorry :(

We'll be thinking of Killian :(

Kfamr
04-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Sue, sweetheart, i'm hurting so much for you. Lets hope that strong boy of yours pulls through once again. Please give my hugs to him and to sweet Shiloh.

Come on Killi boy.. I know you can do it.

dukedogsmom
04-01-2005, 03:17 PM
I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you both. I pray if it is his time, that he will go peacefully and at home, where he is most comfortable. Hugs to you. I can only imagine how you feel.

chocolatepuppy
04-01-2005, 03:23 PM
I will keep Killian and you in my thoughts and prayers.

PJ's Mom
04-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Oh no. :(

I am very sorry and can't imagine your pain right now. :(

tatsxxx11
04-01-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm heartbroken beyond words, Sue:(:(:( I can't believe this:( But I'm not going to give up hope Sue and will continue to pray for a miracle. Killian has rallied so many times in the past and I'm hoping beyond hope that he has one more miralce left in him. No furmom has been more devoted to a furkid than you have been to your beloved Killian, Sue. Your love and devotion have been the forces that have kept him with you, and with us, for this long. And nowI pray that God gives you the strength you need to hold up during this very difficult time:( You know we are all with you in spirit, Sue Please give Shlloh a hug for me and please, please, give Killi a gentle kiss for me. This is a very sad day:( I love you Killian. We will light a candle tonight for you, sweetheart. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Cinder & Smoke
04-01-2005, 03:57 PM

Dear Sue ~

We're sending constant Prayers for you and Dear Killian.

We're all hoping for a Miracle...
But if it is Killian's time for his trip to the Bridge,
Please, God, my his trip be gentle and peaceful.

{{{Hugs}}} to you, Sue -
and Big Kisses to Killian.

/s/ :( Phred

K9soul
04-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I have lit a candle for dear Killian. Both of you continue to be in my prayers :(

Logan
04-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Sue, with your wonderful love and care, Killian has been able to jump so many medical hurdles and remain with you for so long. Of course, I am longing for this to be one of those miracle times as well. If it's not, he has certainly fought the good fight, bravely, under your tender love and care.

I am just heartbroken to know that he is in this grave condition. Is he at home with you?

Please know that you, Killian and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers tonight and tomorrow. I will not be able to check in until sometime tomorrow night, but please know that I am thinking of you constantly and will be with you in spirit.

Be brave and strong for Killian and give gentle hugs to both of them from me, please.

Logan

Rachel
04-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Yes, Killian has fought hard and long for the love of his mommy. There is never going to be a right time to say goodbye to this valiant family member. If there is any way for him to come through this crisis, he will do it. If not, he has over and over proved himself to be the best and the most determined fur kid anyone could have ever hoped to know. Killian you are loved and cherished by so many of us here at Pet Talk. Whatever course your journey takes, you will remain a part of us. :(

Soapets
04-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Thoughts and prayers from Nebraska, that God is watching over all of you and will be with you no matter what happens........

sammy101
04-01-2005, 04:49 PM
im so sorry:( Please get better soon,Killian!
Praying for you Killian:(

joycenalex
04-01-2005, 05:36 PM
i am so sorry, prayers for you, shiloh and killian

Sudilar
04-01-2005, 06:03 PM
I thank you all for your kind words and prayers.
I think he is being called to RB by Wolf and Avalanche. He is getting weaker. The vet thinks he won't make it through the night. His liver has shut down and toxins are in his brain, lungs, etc. He is in a coma.

I can't describe the pain I am feeling now.

Thank you all for your support.
Hugs.

RobiLee
04-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Hugs and more hugs. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

IRescue452
04-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Just read this. Hugs, prayers, and all my support headed your way.

GoldenRetrLuver
04-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh my gosh. :( I'm so sorry..

Killian will be in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{big hugs}}} :(

tatsxxx11
04-01-2005, 06:18 PM
:(:(:( Oh Sue, I'm so sorry. :(:(:( We love you Sue and Killian. Please, please whisper into Killi's ear that I love him and Cody and Star too. I know Sue, your pain is unbearble:( I can't belive this is happening to my dear friends. I'm saddened beyond words.

lizbud
04-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Sue,

I looked up the HE coma and found this "Hepatic encephalopathy" With Killian in coma, it does look bad indeed. :(

I truly wish & pray with all my might that Killian would be able to
recover from this.My heart aches for you both.:( If it be God's
will that Killian come to Rainbow Bridge, I hope his passing is
peaceful & pain free. Tender kisses for that sweet boy.

{{{HUGS}}} Liz.

Corinna
04-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Sue, hugs, prayers, and tears for you and the gang.
Safe journey sweet Killi (if thats Gods will)

gini
04-01-2005, 06:44 PM
These times just break our hearts. It may be their time, but it is never "our time"

I cannot tell you how sorry I am...........I fully understand as my brother just lost his dearest friend, Jake, yesterday.

Sue, I will offer prayers for you...that your pain will be eased.

dukedogsmom
04-01-2005, 07:13 PM
As I have said before, an eternity would be too soon to lose our precious furry loved ones. I'm so sorry. Please let Killian know we all love him and tell him it's ok to let go. I hope his passing is peaceful and pain free.

aly
04-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Sue,

Words can't express how my heart aches for you. I am so very sorry :( You have been Killi's hero for the past several years since he's been sick. You've done so much for him and he's had more love than just about any other dog on the planet could ever hope to have. You are truly his angel. I look up to you so much for all that you've done.

I will still be praying for a miracle. If he passes to the bridge tonight, then I will pray for you and your family. I know how much you must be hurting. My heart is with you. I am so sorry.

*prayers and hugs*

slick
04-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Sue, I'm so sorry I did not see this sooner as I don't venture on the dog side as often as I should.

Please accept my prayers for dear sweet Killian. How lucky he has been to have such a loving family to spend his days with, here on earth. Killian, if you should earn your wings during the night, fly high to the RB and know that you will once again be a young pup and free to romp and play pain-free.

{{{hugs}}}

Cinder & Smoke
04-01-2005, 07:25 PM

Dear Killian ~

I just called Mom up at The Bridge...
She'll meet you - treats in hand.

Lady, Casey, Arrow, Shadow, and even Fred Kat willl be
there to wecome you into God's House.

Safe Trip Killian ~ You're going to be Missed!

-------------------------------------------
Dear Sue ~

Be strong ... Killi's going to be pain free -
and in Good Company.

Dear God ~
Please be with and comfort Sue and Shiloh.
Thank You for giving Killian to us for all these years ...
Take Care of him.

Thy Will Be Done.
<Amen>

/s/ :( Phred

Pam
04-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Sue I am so sorry. :( I feel I have come to know you and Killian over these past few years. You were one of the first people I met and Killian was one of my favorites from day one. He has been through so much and you have too. If it is Killian's time I pray that God will usher him gently to The Bridge and give you peace. I am sending you both much love tonight. (((hugs)))

KYS
04-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Killian is one of my favorites on Pet Talk.
I am praying extra hard for that special boy.
(((HUGS)))
Karen

Logan
04-01-2005, 08:40 PM
I just saw your latest update, Sue. It doesn't sound good. :( :(

He is NOT suffering and that is so important. Please take heart in knowing that you have others that are in heaven, waiting for him, as all of us do, human, canine and feline. I do love that boy, though, so many of us do. We feel he is one of our own and we have been up and down with you through all of these ordeals.

Much love and support are sent to you tonight, Sue, along with our prayers.

Love,
Logan

jennifert9
04-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh Sue, I am so so sorry, I can't even express the sadness I feel at this news. I had plans for the evening and I canceled them to sit by Pet Talk and wait for news, I'm so worried and feeling so sad for you, beautiful, noble Killian, and your family.... Please know that we are all here for you and understand how difficult this is. I will not give up hope on Killian making it until I hear the news from you...my prayers are going strong and will continue throughout this vigil. Hang in there big guy, let your mommy know when you are ready.
Hugs and love to all of you..... :(

Sudilar
04-01-2005, 09:11 PM
My brave, brave boy is still fighting. It is tearing my heart out. We've all made our peace with him. My out of state son (Killian's favorite person) saw him over the weekend and also spoke to him on the phone today. My daughter gave him a kiss. My husband and I are by his side. We told him that he could go, but he is still fighting. This is so hard.
Thank you so much for your wonderful support. I don't know how I could get through this without you.

Logan
04-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Thank you, Sue, for keeping us updated. I'm so glad he is with you and has had his time with each of you. That boy knows he is loved by many, I'm sure!!!! :)

Hang in there. We love you. And we know you would be right here for us if we were dealing with a similar issue. That brings strength to me, too. :)

Love,
Logan

jennifert9
04-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Sue, thanks for keeping us updated on Killian's situation. I know it's not easy to think about much less write about. Logan is absolutely right, you would do no less for any of us.
I'm sorry to hear what a hard time Killian is having tonight, it breaks my heart. He is such a fighter and a lover,that big boy of yours.
I'm glad that your children have been able to spend time with him. Now he needs his mother...
Stay strong Sue, we are all pulling for you.

Aspen and Misty
04-01-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry, I just found this.

Dear Poor Killian, what a sweet and loving boy you are. You know how much your mommie, and the rest of the family loves you.

::HUGS:: Sue, I'm so sorry. This has to be so devastating ::hugs:

Ashley :(

PJ's Mom
04-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by jennifert9
Sue, thanks for keeping us updated on Killian's situation. I know it's not easy to think about much less write about.

I was going to say the same thing. It shows what a great person you are. I'm sorry you're having to go through this. :( My thoughts are with you tonight.

sisterdog
04-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Sue,
I don't post much, but over time, Kilian has become a favorite of mine. I have been touched by your caring for him through his many battles. You are a most special furmom and Killian is a most special dog. May he pass peacefully to the bridge, and may you be comforted that you have done everything in your power to help your boy. God bless you, your family, and Killian.

Cincy'sMom
04-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Killian, you have fought long and hard dear boy. Go peacefully, knowing you have touched the hearts of many.

{{Hugs}} to you and your family Sue. No matter how long you think you know it is coming, it still can't be easy. You have been a wonderful mom to dear Killi, and seen him through so many battles. He will soon be at peace, and have to fight no more.

shais_mom
04-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Sweet Killi - if it is you're time - Godspeed to the Bridge where several PT friends and family will be waiting for you.

you are in my thoughts Sue..

zippy-kat
04-01-2005, 11:34 PM
I can think of none more worthy, genteel, or noble to accompany the Pope to the rainbow bridge. Killi, you've shown such grace and courage through all your trials and tribulations; you're an inspiration to all who know you.

I wish you peace and painlessness. While I pray that's in the form of another miracle, know that your mommy is surrounded by friends who hold her dear and will help her in any way possible.

{{We love you, Killi, Shi, Sue, and family!}}

LuvGold00
04-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Oh No! I will be thinking of you all tonight, sending many prayers and warm thoughts you way...

K9karen
04-02-2005, 12:22 AM
I couldn't cry any harder than if Killi was one of my own, which he is, after all these years. I've felt all your pain,heartache, love and devotion. I know that you are the reason Killi has survived all his illnesses. You both found each other for a reason, and were blessed with an extraordinary relationship. I cringe to read that the outcome doesn't look good. I know you and yours are suffering terribly. I know that when Killli is called to the bridge, he will have a safe, peaceful journey and will be met by your beloved pets and family. He'll have a group of PT buddies there also to comfort and befriend him so he won't be afraid. I sob with you and for you. Thank you for bringing Killian into our lives also. He's the epitome of his breed, our very own "Rin Tin Tin", brave and courageous, honorable and loving. I send you endless hugs.

cloverfdx
04-02-2005, 02:00 AM
Good thoughts and gentle {{Hugs}} coming your way sue :(.
How heartbreaking.

clara4457
04-02-2005, 05:08 AM
I never really know what to say at times like these, but I did want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with Killian, Shiloh, and your family. Killian is a special boy and if his time has come, he will be missed by all of us.

Kfamr
04-02-2005, 05:30 AM
We're still thinking of you and your boy.

pitc9
04-02-2005, 08:02 AM
I wish I could type something... but I just can't, I don't know what to say.

I feel like he's my own, I can't stop crying....

God Bless and be with you all.

~Angie, Sierra & Buddy

Dixieland Dancer
04-02-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
I can think of none more worthy, genteel, or noble to accompany the Pope to the rainbow bridge. Killi, you've shown such grace and courage through all your trials and tribulations; you're an inspiration to all who know you.

Dear Sue,
I just came across this thread and as I read from start to finish, have been sobbing with tears just rolling down my cheeks. Then I read Zippy's post and smiled to think of Killian and the Pope traveling into Christ's arms together.

I pray for your families peace and comfort during this most difficult time in your life. Killian has been a real tropper and you have been his angel. A more deserving valiant soldier we will never find. May Killian find God's speed in his travels if this is the fathers will. I am praying for all of you.

{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}
Candy

Sassy_luvr
04-02-2005, 09:54 AM
aw i feel so sorry for killian:( .i will keep him in my prayers.give her a big hug 4 me and sassy is sending wet kisses his way.come on killian you can fight through.you can make it.please keep us updated if possible.

anna_66
04-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Oh Sue, this just breaks my heart. I just can't help but cry with you. I wish there were some magical words I could say to make this all better.

cyber-sibes
04-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Prayers coming your way......:(

Albea
04-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Sue, it's so hard to find words to tell you how sorry I am for you and your family having to see the dear pup fading. You and Killian have gone through so many ups and downs because of his health problems. Nobody could have taken better care of him and he knows it. Our love also will embrace him now and forever.

lizbud
04-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Sue,

Just a note to let you know that prayers & good thoughts
are still coming your way. {{{HUGS}}} Liz.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Oh Sue! I can hardly see through my tears to type this. You and Killian are in my thoughts.

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh Sue!

I'm so sorry to hear about poor, poor Killian! I'm so sorry to hear about Killian! :( MAJOR paryers are coming yours and Killian's way. I hope he can make it through, we all believe in him! :(

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Paula and the Crew:(

ParNone
04-02-2005, 02:59 PM
So sorry to hear this Sudilar. Prayers and positive thoughts for you and Killian and I asked Maddie to use a lil' of her terrier charm with God for you too.

Par...

Cinder & Smoke
04-02-2005, 03:27 PM

Sadly, Sue has reported that her Dear Killian has gone on to
his new Furrever home at The Rainbow Bridge. :(

Please join us in offering our Sympathies to Sue, Shiloh, and
the Family at this thread in Dog Memorial >>>

It is over. Killian, my Love, is gone. :( (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75720)

Safe Trip, Killian ~
May You Rest In Eternal Peace and Health.

/s/ Your Pet Talk Friends