PDA

View Full Version : Making signatures with PSP9

Jayna78
04-01-2005, 03:24 AM
I just posted this in General, but I thought I'd post it here too, just so as many people as possible could see it and maybe help me! :)

I know it has probably been discussed at length, but since I hadn't yet downloaded PSP 9's trial version, I didn't pay much attention to any threads on how to make siggys in PSP. Does anyone have any links to any tutorials or past threads that would take me through step-by-step on how to make a signature in PSP?

I just downloaded the free trial, and though I'm busy prepping for some of my IT exams (MCSA - Microsoft's crazy tests), I would love to be able to make a few signatures in the time left in my trial (54 days as of today). I would just buy it, but since I'm currently in a money crunch (we just bought a house and will have plenty of expenses very soon, as well as the fact that I'm only getting to work here and there and I am job-searching to find something full-time), I have to make do and just use it for the trial period.

If anyone could be of assistance, I'd greatly appreciate it. There are some great siggy makers here, and I'd love to gain from your knowledge and make some by myself! :)

Laura's Babies
04-01-2005, 07:02 AM
Try looking in here... I just got out of bed so I am not awake enough to search for anything..

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Section/Display&sid=1047024315119

Laura's Babies
04-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Opps, I also have this place yopu can go look....

http://www.pspug.org/

catmandu
04-01-2005, 08:47 AM
What is a PSP?

dukedogsmom
04-01-2005, 08:55 AM
It's a paint program Paint Shop Pro 9. You can make all kinds of nice things with it.

catmandu
04-01-2005, 08:57 AM
Is that expensive? AS that looks like something,that I could do,with the Cats Photos!

dukedogsmom
04-01-2005, 08:59 AM
I think it's around $150. However, I found version 7 on Ebay a year or so ago and only paid $25. You just have to be very careful from whom you buy.

Jayna78
04-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Thanks all for those links - I'll have to work on some of the stuff in those help pages when I get my newer computer back up and running again, after this test that I have to take this week - my newer computer (the Dell from July 2004) is out of commission until the Dell people come by and try to install a new power supply - that's what we collectively decided on the phone yesterday - it's nice to have the service plan for a few years after a big computer purchase like that one, even though I could do that stuff myself, being that it's my industry.

I don't have PSP9 or many of my more recent pictures on this older computer, so I am waiting to work on it on the newer one - I just hope that I get to do some serious work with it before my free trial runs out!

Please send me any more helpful info any of you may have about creating signatures in PSP9 either via private messaging or this thread! :) I appreciate it.