PDA

View Full Version : Making signatures...

Jayna78
04-01-2005, 03:23 AM
I know it has probably been discussed at length, but since I hadn't downloaded PSP 9's trial version, I didn't pay much attention to any threads on how to make siggys in PSP. Does anyone have any links to any tutorials or past threads that would take me through step-by-step on how to make a signature in PSP?

I just downloaded the free trial, and though I'm busy prepping for some of my IT exams (MCSA - Microsoft's crazy tests), I would love to be able to make a few signatures in the time left in my trial (54 days as of today). I would just buy it, but since I'm currently in a money crunch (we just bought a house and will have plenty of expenses very soon, as well as the fact that I'm only getting to work here and there and I am job-searching to find something full-time), I have to make do and just use it for the trial period.

If anyone could be of assistance, I'd greatly appreciate it. There are some great siggy makers here, and I'd love to gain from your knowledge and make some by myself! :)