PDA

View Full Version : Beloved Jake

gini
03-31-2005, 11:50 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/pd7da07ee93e35b3c5177d84a44b9f1e8/f4a04f3a.jpg

It is with the greatest sadness that I share with you that my brother and his family have parted from their beloved family member, Jake.

Jake, you took such good care of the family, especially my dear nieces.

Rest now, Jake. We were so lucky to have you with us so long. You will always be tucked deep in our hearts and never forgotten.

Ozron
04-01-2005, 12:51 AM
You have my heart felt condolences on the loss. I know that it really hurts now but now is when you remember all the little things about him that you had forgotten. I know that's what happened when I lost Pooka.:(

slick
04-01-2005, 04:06 AM
Gini:
As I write this, my eyes are filled with tears for I can only imagine the pain you all must be feeling.

What a wonderful tribute to such a sweet pup. Jake, you had such a loving family here on earth and so now you have the freedom to enjoy your eternal life at the RB. Play happy little one and watch over your hooman family for me. They are hurting so much right now and need all the comfort they can get.

Big {{{hugs}}} to you, your brother and his family.
slick
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oggyflute
04-01-2005, 04:09 AM
Such a distinguished, beautiful looking boy. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Jayna78
04-01-2005, 04:17 AM
What a handsome, distinguished dog. I'm so sorry for your family's loss. He looks like he was a great canine best friend!

lbaker
04-01-2005, 07:09 AM
I can't even speak right now. I will private message you in a bit. That look. That face. Oh Gini, your dear nieces need our thoughts and they do have mine. You have talked about Jake before and I felt I knew him. I'm so very sorry. What a wonderful memory to hold though.. everyone should have a memory of a great dog like Jake.

zippy-kat
04-01-2005, 07:52 AM
I'll just bet that kind, stoic soul is hoovering near his owners (especially those growing girls!) and oft visiting his dear Aunt Gini, too.

So very handsome in looks, personality, and heart. Rest sweetly dear Jake.

{{hugs}}

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2005, 04:31 PM
:(
Jake, what a handsome fellow you were. I bet your family now has a new guardian angel. You will be missed lots but never forgotten and loved forever!

(((HUGS))) to you Gini and all of Jake's family!

tatsxxx11
04-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Dear Gini

I was utterly heartbroken when I learned that Jake had passed to the Rainbow Bridge:( Through your words I came to love him too, even though we had never met. My most heartfelt condolences to you, your brother and family on the loss of their beloved best friend. I know that your hearts are breaking. I can't look at his photo without crying. What a magnificent boy and what a indelible legacy of love he has left behind. Hugs to you friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Bless you Jake. Godspeed to the Bridge. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Logan
04-01-2005, 04:59 PM
What a beautiful, dignified boy, Jake was. Gini, your family will be in my prayers. Thank you for letting us know.

Rest in peace, Jake. :(

lizbud
04-01-2005, 06:59 PM
What a magnificent looking dog. I am so sorry.:(

Rest in peace sweet & gentle soul.

Cinder & Smoke
04-01-2005, 07:44 PM
:(

Gini ~

My Sympathy to You, Your Brother, and his Family ~

May Jake Rest In Peace at the Bridge.

Be Thankful that you all have so many years of Fond Memories
to remember him with.

{{{Hugs}}}

/s/ :( Phred

jennifert9
04-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Gini, so sorry to hear about the loss of Jake. My deepest condolences to you, your brother and his family.

ramanth
04-05-2005, 11:15 AM
What a handsome boy he was!

RIP Jake. :(

anna_66
04-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Gini I just read your story about Jake's vet in DG and had to come here to let you know just how sorry I am that he's now at the bridge.
He was a very majestic looking boy and I'm sure everyone will miss him greatly.

RIP Dear Sweet Jake

sandragonfly
04-05-2005, 02:41 PM
:( *chilling goosebumps* that picture...wow...beautiful and I'm at loss for words. *speechless* he went so shortly though..*sigh* see you up there soon, jake!! seeing you, hearing about your grandnieces.. I'll just never forget you.. :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Oh Jake, you looked so sweet, and I know your owners miss you!!:( RIP!:(

CagneyDog
04-06-2005, 02:23 AM
Jake looked like such a sweetie. That loving expressiong just melts me. I know he will be greatly missed by his family and friends :(

RIP Jake. Your one handsome, sweet, and loving dog. :)

K9soul
04-06-2005, 07:42 PM
What a beautiful, majestic boy. I can just see his spirit shining from his eyes. Now that spirit is free and joyful in Heaven, there to play with all our RB angels until he can be reunited with his very special people. Play hard at the bridge, beautiful beloved Jake.

Sudilar
04-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Jake was so handsome! I am so sorry for your family's great loss. Play hard at RB.
Hugs.