PDA

View Full Version : To all those who cared to share

skneisel74
03-31-2005, 06:41 PM
:) ;) :) Last month I asked for help with cardiomyopothy for my maggi mae. I appriciate the responses. Just to give you an update, maggi is doing well. He has good day's and he has bad one's. He is still very active and playful. Just this week he has learned to jump from the floor into my arms. He has his 1st birthday april 2nd and yes were having cake. I know it's not good for his heart, but at this point momma has decided as long as he is happy what ever he wants he can have. Yeah I know he is spoiled but like the Tim Mcgraw song say's LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING---No he can't ride fumanchew, skydive, or even go fishing. But he can sleep all day, eat whatever he wants, kick me off my pillow at night, attack my heels as I walk, what ever it takes to get another 24 hours of love from him before he is called home. I still do not have alot of info reguearding his condition, but I had plenty of people telling me to love him while I still had him. And that is exactly what I am doing. Thanks to all of you for your care and encouragement.

Your Friend's,
Shelly & Maggi

jenluckenbach
03-31-2005, 06:44 PM
I am glad that Maggi Mae is doing well and getting propely spoiled! You are correct, love them while you can.....all our futures are uncertain.

But on a side note, I must ask....Maggi Mae is a boy? :confused:

skneisel74
03-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Yes Maggi is a boy. When I first got him he was only three weeks old and was feral. I brought him home and hand raised him only to find out that what I thought was a girl was truely a boy. And after long consideration and many other names we kept slipping and calling him Maggi so needless to say it stuck.

jenluckenbach
03-31-2005, 07:04 PM
LOL......that's so cute. I am sure he is proud of his name. :D

catmandu
03-31-2005, 07:09 PM
That sounds like the old Johhny Cash song,about,the Boy Named Sue.I,and The Found Cats,are delighted,that Maggi Mae,is recovering,so nicely,and hope,that he,has not used up,too many,of his nine lives!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos836.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
That sounds like the old Johhny Cash song,about,the Boy Named Sue.

I was thinking the same thing, Gary! :D

I'm glad to hear Maggi is doing relatively well. Can you please give him hugs and smoochies from me? Oh, and don't forget little Jazzi too. :D