PDA

View Full Version : Buddies

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
03-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Would anyone would like to be my buddy? I have a lot, but am always looking to make new friends. You can pm me, or post here and please tell me a bit about yourself. Hopin to make some new friends!:D

I have a Golden named Buddy, he's going to be 2 in August. I like sports- especially hockey, soccer and swimming. I like to go camping and to the beach, vacations (LOL), shopping,parties, movies, having fun and chillin with friends and family.

Lexi_Lover
03-31-2005, 06:41 PM
Ok, I already am buddies with you! :D But, I guess you can learn a bit more about me! :D

My name is Paula. And I have 1 Jack Russell, Lexi, 1 Quarter horse, Chiquita, 1 rabbit, Skye, and 4 bettas, Nero, Rebel, Cloud & Flame! I enjoy reading, drawing, painting(ok all art), swimming in my pool, camping fishing, biking(anything in the outdoors) and especially horse-back riding! :D:D:D I am hoping to go into barrel racing or pole bending with Chiquita, but I don't knwo if thats going to happen just yet. I don't have very many friends, as I am what you would call, anti-social, and I have a fear of talking to people, and being in large crowds. :( I also enjoy playing with Lexi, and being of course, on Pet Talk! :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-31-2005, 06:44 PM
I'll be friends too if you want! lol, I'm pretty shy too Paula!;)

I'm Katie, I have a Border collie-Blaze, and a guinea pig Domino! I enjoy horseback riding, art, biking, playing w/Blaze and Dom, writing and e-mailing, and of course PT! Lots more, just a few things though...and Paula's my buddy too, hehe!;):D:D:D

Lexi_Lover
03-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Buddy Blaze Lover
Paula's my buddy too, hehe!;):D:D:D

YAY! :p Oh wait, I already knew that! :rolleyes: :cool:

luvofallhorses
03-31-2005, 06:49 PM
My name is Krista and I have well 6 pets as of now Tiger ran away :(:(:( but anyways Jenny is a rottie/labrador, Miagi is a tabby cat, Dodger is a guinea pig, Tiger is a tabby mix, Rocky is a black lab, Ginger is a rat terrier/chihuahua, Buster is my coonhound buddy..did I forget anyone?? But yeah like Buddy Blaze Lover I LOVE horse back riding, swimming, I spend every chance I can get with my pets, swimming, I want to take self-defense after what happened today, drawing even though I cannot draw worth beans :p, making signatures, hanging out with friends, shopping, listening to music, going to dance, etc.(if you want more this will take ALL night) haha. I am on a diet well today is a skipper day of dieting. If you want to chat you can PM me :) Oh yeah, Buddy Blaze Lover and Lexi_Lover are my buddies, too and sweeties if you ask me and they are pretty on the outside as well as the inside :D

edited to add, we must be long lost sisters Lexi_Lover & Buddy Blaze lover sorry about saying the same person..I am a wreck..but anyways I am shy too. :o

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-31-2005, 06:55 PM
Oh, Krista and Paula, you guys are awesome!!:D

Can't wait to get to know you better, GRL_01!:D

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Thanks guys. That's so nice of you!! Yes Lexi_Lover you are my friend, and an amazing one too. I like to do a lot of the things you guys like too. Except I dont horseback ride. Buddy_Blaze_Lover, I've seen a lot of your posts, you post frequently on Pet Talk don't you! That's great though! And loveofallhorses, you are very cool. You have a lot of pets! Thanks guys for posting, I can't wait to get to know you better. You're all fab friends!

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Cute new siggy Lexi_Lover! I love it! Buddy_Blaze_lover, do you have a new siggy too? I like yours.

Anyone else want to be my buddy? Feel free to post.

manda_moo87
04-18-2005, 08:45 PM
I'd love to be buddies with you. :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrieverLover_01
Cute new siggy Lexi_Lover! I love it! Buddy_Blaze_lover, do you have a new siggy too? I like yours.

Anyone else want to be my buddy? Feel free to post.

Yup, I've got a new siggy!! (I change them a lot):p I really like it though, don't you??:D btw, what is your name?? I'd LOVE to see some pics of Buddy!!! He is such a handsome dog!!!:D;)

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-25-2005, 05:53 PM
Thanks manda_moo. As of now you're my buddy,lol. Yes, I do like your siggy Buddy_Blaze_Lover. My name is Mag. I'll attach some pics of Bud for you to see. Thank you for the compliment- your doggie is adorable too-what's his name?

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Pics of Bud attached.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-25-2005, 05:56 PM
another pic, this is Buddy and his best friend- Minnie Me. He's a Boston Terrier.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-25-2005, 05:57 PM
and one more for now... this is camping

k9krazee
04-25-2005, 08:06 PM
I don't have any buddies yet...:(
I would love to be buddies with everyone!

My name is Ashley,

I have 5 dogs, Shadow (Rottie) Micki, Mini and Kyra (Jack russells) and Jack (lab mix)! I also have 2 cats, Lassie and Lucky, 3 guinea pigs, Henry, Elvis and Moe and a Tokay Gecko named Geico.

I like to do anything outdoors, I am in a venture scout group and I am a certified lifeguard and scuba diver, I loooove skiing, I really really want to do agility but I have to wait until Jack is older...what else? I am 16, A junior in HS, I have a twin brother, older bro and younger sister and I want to live Montana someday!
Nice to meet you Paula, Mag and Krista and Katie!

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-26-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks manda_moo. As of now you're my buddy,lol. Yes, I do like your siggy Buddy_Blaze_Lover. My name is Mag. I'll attach some pics of Bud for you to see. Thank you for the compliment- your doggie is adorable too-what's his name?

Ok, hello again Mag! lol:D Oh, Blaze is my Border collie...;) I know, everyone that sees or meets him just think he's the cutest little guy...which is true!! hehe:D Those pics of Buddy are GREAT!! I LOVE that third one, he's such a poser!:D And a VERY handsome one too!!!;)

Bubblehead1123
04-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Hello..

My name Is Rhonda, 14, Live in Texas, which by the way.. I don't like, I have 4 a huge family :D, I have one cat (Panda) shes a persian, and a Dog, (Rambo) hes a Shih Tzu, I like animals if you cant tell, riding my bike, walking, sometimes I like to paint little things, I love swimming, I love the outdoors, except when its 120 degrees! theres more stuff... I just cant think of it now.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by k9krazee
I don't have any buddies yet...:(
I would love to be buddies with everyone!

My name is Ashley,

I have 5 dogs, Shadow (Rottie) Micki, Mini and Kyra (Jack russells) and Jack (lab mix)! I also have 2 cats, Lassie and Lucky, 3 guinea pigs, Henry, Elvis and Moe and a Tokay Gecko named Geico.

I like to do anything outdoors, I am in a venture scout group and I am a certified lifeguard and scuba diver, I loooove skiing, I really really want to do agility but I have to wait until Jack is older...what else? I am 16, A junior in HS, I have a twin brother, older bro and younger sister and I want to live Montana someday!
Nice to meet you Paula, Mag and Krista and Katie!

Nice to meet you Ashley. I will add you to my buddy list ASAP. Wow! Do you ever have a lot of pets! That's a good thing of course. How is highschool! I have exactly 43.5 days of elementary school left and then am off to highschool! I'm so excited!! Once again thanks for posting here.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-28-2005, 12:44 PM
Ok, hello again Mag! lol:D Oh, Blaze is my Border collie...;) I know, everyone that sees or meets him just think he's the cutest little guy...which is true!! hehe:D Those pics of Buddy are GREAT!! I LOVE that third one, he's such a poser!:D And a VERY handsome one too!!!;)

Yes, that's true- your Blaze is one big, hansome fella. Thanks for the compliments! ( Buddy says) The camera just loves me. Thanks! Does Blaze like swimming? Buddy loves it!!

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
04-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Bubblehead1123
Hello..

My name Is Rhonda, 14, Live in Texas, which by the way.. I don't like, I have 4 a huge family :D, I have one cat (Panda) shes a persian, and a Dog, (Rambo) hes a Shih Tzu, I like animals if you cant tell, riding my bike, walking, sometimes I like to paint little things, I love swimming, I love the outdoors, except when its 120 degrees! theres more stuff... I just cant think of it now.

Hi Rhonda! Welcome to PT, and this thread. I will add you like the others to my buddy list and you can talk to us here too. What's wrong with Texas? I like a lot of the stuff you like too. Thanks for posting! What grade are you in- 8 or 9?

cookieluver7
04-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Mag~

Are you still looking for another buddy???;) I'm Abby. I am 14 - 15 tomorrow - and I have 1 rabbit named Speedy. I'm sad to say that I have no pictures of him that I can post. (I have tons of pics, just no digital camera which I need desperatly:p)

I enjoy scrapbooking, swimming, softball, pet talk:p, talking on the phone, hanging with friends........ things that the average teenage girl enjoys doing!

Well, I can't wait to get to know you better! Talk to you later!

Your Newest Buddy,

:DAbby:D

k9krazee
04-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Nice to meet you Ashley. I will add you to my buddy list ASAP. Wow! Do you ever have a lot of pets! That's a good thing of course. How is highschool! I have exactly 43.5 days of elementary school left and then am off to highschool! I'm so excited!! Once again thanks for posting here.

High School is great and I in about a month I will be on Summer Vaca and a senior!!!!!!!!

Buddy Blaze Lover
04-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Yes, that's true- your Blaze is one big, hansome fella. Thanks for the compliments! ( Buddy says) The camera just loves me. Thanks! Does Blaze like swimming? Buddy loves it!!

Oh, does Blaze love swimming??!! He LOVES it!!!!:D And he loves anything with water too, especially playing in the hose!!:D;)

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
05-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
Mag~

Are you still looking for another buddy???;) I'm Abby. I am 14 - 15 tomorrow - and I have 1 rabbit named Speedy. I'm sad to say that I have no pictures of him that I can post. (I have tons of pics, just no digital camera which I need desperatly:p)

I enjoy scrapbooking, swimming, softball, pet talk:p, talking on the phone, hanging with friends........ things that the average teenage girl enjoys doing!

Well, I can't wait to get to know you better! Talk to you later!

Your Newest Buddy,

:DAbby:D

Of course I'm looking to make new buddies! Welcome and thanks. Say hi to Speedy. I know what you like- cuz I'm a teen too and it's a good life.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
05-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by k9krazee
High School is great and I in about a month I will be on Summer Vaca and a senior!!!!!!!!

Cool! I'm so excited to be going to highschool next year. Congrats on becoming a senior soon.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
05-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
I am 14 - 15 tomorrow -

Happy Birthday- sorry I forgot to add that.

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
05-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Oh, does Blaze love swimming??!! He LOVES it!!!!:D And he loves anything with water too, especially playing in the hose!!:D;)

Buddy loves the water as well. He really likes to drink the water from the hose:rolleyes: I dun know why. But he would love to go swimming all the time-we can't let him though because he's gotten hot spots before- it's a skin disease but now it's gone. We still try to avoid water though.

rizzy
05-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh, hey if you have room for another buddy I'd love to be! I dont really know how people get to know everyone on here. Anyways, my name is Rachel. I have a dog named Sally, a turtle named Speedy, and some fish. I love to go outside, go four-wheeling, go on runs, and I love sports. I am pretty outgoing and not shy at all. Nice to meet you Mag.:D Your dog is adorable!:D

GoldenRetrieverLover_01
05-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks! Sally is a sweetheart as well. Welcome and of course there's always room for more buudies. People get to know each other by pming or talking on here, maybe e-mail or ims. Maybe they're just from the same area. You can talk to us here if you like!

By the way cute new siggy Buddy_Blaze_Lover. Who made it?

cookieluver7
05-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Of course I'm looking to make new buddies! Welcome and thanks. Say hi to Speedy. I know what you like- cuz I'm a teen too and it's a good life.

Oh yeah!!! It is a good life but parents do tend to get in the way. :p