PDA

View Full Version : WHY does everything have to be put onto my plate at once?!?!

luvofallhorses
03-31-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok here's the story:

I had a field trip today and I thought it would be GOOD, well I tell you what, it sucked! I was called an idiot because this guy(yeah right he is a little boy, he is 20 and I am more maturer than he is), Frank thought I ran into this buffalo display thing and it wasn't even me!!!!! It was this guy, Christian. UGH! Then after lunch at KFC(so much for a diet ) I sat in Frank's seat and I didn't even know it was his seat and he said: "Krista, get out of my seat now!" I was like "No, get your own!" So he sat down by me and I was sitting close to the window (I should say this is a bus)and he pushed me up against the window to (here is a note:I have scolosis) where I almost couldn't breathe, I punched him in the back and it didn't work and when I got lose I started to scream and there were 3 teachers chaperoning(sp?) and NOBODY, I say NOBODY heard me or even cared I was like Frank, move so I moved up front.

Tiger, my cat is missing he has been since 10 o'clock last night(my mom let him out) I just got done putting up flyers around the neighborhood and asked people. My back hurts from him pushing me up against the seat and to make things worse my cousin's best friend, Courtney goes to my school & made my day worse,too(she went on the field trip) Ugh I might as well go to bed

Thanks for listening in advance.

I did look for Tiger forever and some people don't understand my situation why I want to go to bed *cries*

Lexi_Lover
03-31-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm sorry you had such a bad day Krista! :( And I'm very sorry abotu Tiger, like I told you before, I would be glad to make flyers at my house, and get my mom to fax them over, or I will e-mail you them! Anything to help, until then, I will pray! :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-31-2005, 06:25 PM
Oh, I feel for you Krista.:( Sometimes I get down and nothing seems to go right either. Blaze can always cheer me up though!:) I'm really sorry about Tiger...I hope he/she comes back soon!!!!!:( PM me, and I'd love to talk if you want.

CagneyDog
03-31-2005, 06:32 PM
:( That's horrible, people can be so immature :rolleyes:

I am so sorry to hear about Tiger. I hope he comes home soon. :(

I know you must be so stressed out right now and I hope things start to work out.

Lindsey

moosmom
04-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Life is what happens when you're busy making plans.

Frank could've been a little nicer about his seat. Talk about rude!!

jennifert9
04-01-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your bad day! I had one of those yesterday too!!
Sounds to me like Frank has an old-fashioned crush on you....;) hanging around you, trying to get your attention...
Either that, or he is a terrible bully who needs a good talking too!! Duncan and I will come out to Montana and teach him a lesson or two if he doesn't stop:p ;)

I hope you find Tiger! Good luck. Keep us updated!