PDA

View Full Version : How does one obtain a blinkie please....

carole
03-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Ok I was wondering how do you find a blinkie and then get it on here, please remember I am not very computer literate when it comes to these type of things, Kay-ann are you standing by,? I will no doubt need your help as per usual lol.

Thanks to anyone who can help, much appreciated.:)

Lexi_Lover
03-31-2005, 05:08 PM
I can, but I only have a day left on my trial. So, if you would like one, just let me know! :) I make them like mine down below! :)

dukedogsmom
03-31-2005, 07:20 PM
I can make you one if you're willing to wait. I probably wouldn't get to it until Monday.

carole
03-31-2005, 07:20 PM
That would be kewl, thanks, I have one in mind though, can you do this one, and then how do I put it on there.. if not that is ok, something with some kitties on it would be nice thanks.

carole
03-31-2005, 07:22 PM
I appreciate both your offers and would be more than happy to wait Val, thanks in advance.:)

Lexi_Lover
03-31-2005, 07:44 PM
I'll take that in that Val will make you one! Thats fine! :D

dukedogsmom
03-31-2005, 08:21 PM
You could make her one, too. Carole, I don't understand about that blinkie you have. It's already made......Going to bed now. Will check back tomorrow.

gini
04-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Val, I think Carole means how do you get it to show up on her posts.

This is one that I have never figured out also. Thanks for asking Carole!

carole
04-01-2005, 02:51 AM
Yes Yes that's it Gini, I have no idea how you get the darn thing on here, mystery to me, and no doubt I will have so much trouble understanding it all, HELP Kay-ann where are you?

lexi_lover if you can make me a kitty one, I would love that, or I can just use the one I found, but I would be happy with anything from anyone, thanks heaps everyone.:)