PDA

View Full Version : Need Positive Thoughts And Prayers For Lily

RobiLee
03-31-2005, 03:30 PM
I need some positive thoughts and prayers for my furniece, Lily. I posted about her hurting her leg in a previous thread. She has a torn ligament and after meds and rest the leg has not healed and she now requires surgery. My sister had to take her to the vet hospital today and leave her there, so of course she is feeling upset about leaving her baby girl behind for surgery. Lily will have surgery tomorrow and get to come home on Saturday. She will have to be confined after that to make sure the leg heals properly. Having been through leg surgery with Katie I know how upsetting it is for my sister and also how hard it will be to keep Lily confined and down. Lily is 12 years old and the doctor doesn't seem to be concerned about her age at all so that is a good thing. The same doc that did Katie's leg is also doing Lily's so I feel pretty good knowing that. Its a pretty good vet hospital with a good reputation.

Anyway, we could use lots of prayers and positive thoughts for our little Lily to have a safe and successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Thanks Everyone!....Robin :)

Here is a couple pics of Lily, our cute little westie girl!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid125/p468f212a4016dc24fba8c5a25eef1162/f7fb39fe.jpg

Lily's favorite place to ride in the car
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid125/p2a6cd4eb628875c0c9a4f8e090826a7a/f7fb3fc1.jpg

jazzcat
03-31-2005, 03:33 PM
She's adorable!!! Many prayers and positive thoughts on the way for sweet Lily. Lots of ((HUGS)) for your sister.

tatsxxx11
03-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Poor Lily:( I'm sorry she has to have sirjury:( Hopefully the time will pass quickly and Lily will be home with her Mom, recovering, very soon. Of course, Robin. Many heartfelt prayers are on the way for your precious little furniece, for a successful sirjury and swift recovery. Please update us after you hear how she's doing, Robin:) {{{HUGS}}}

robinh
03-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Prayers and good wishes coming for Lily. Keep us posted on how she does.

elizabethann
03-31-2005, 03:42 PM
I am sending good vibes to Lily as I type this. I hope she'll be okay.

Cincy'sMom
03-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Poor Lily :( We'll be thinking of her.

anna_66
03-31-2005, 06:41 PM
You know I'll be keeping that cutie pie little furniec of yours in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs and kisses to you Lily:)

chocolatepuppy
03-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Pawsitive thoughts and prayers headed Lilys way! My Lacey had two ligament surguries last fall and is recovering nicely. The hardest part is telling the pup they can't do what they want. I'm sure everything will go well for Lily.

Cinder & Smoke
03-31-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi God ~

Got a minnit or two tumorrow?
Kuld You drop down an sit in onna sir jury fur Lily, paleeze?

Ms Robin's Sis will 'preciate it iffin You're there ta Help out.

We'z all sendin Pet Talk Purrayers fur eberyting to go Oh-Kay.

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

PJ's Mom
03-31-2005, 10:46 PM
Crossed paws and lots of positive thoughts being sent your way, Lily. :)

She is a cutie! :)

shais_mom
03-31-2005, 11:28 PM
thoughts on the way Robin!

Oggyflute
04-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Best thoughts and wishes for Lily, she looks gorgeous and hope she is home soon in good health.

RobiLee
04-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Thank you everyone!!

Lily is out of surgery and everything went well. She is resting comfortably and her mommy will be able to pick her up tomorrow. My sister says she won't feel better til she has Lily home with her. We all can relate to that feeling. The hard part will just start then though. She has to keep that little girl down and quiet for quite some time. I think my sister said 6 weeks of down time plus some therapy excersises for her leg. Lets keep wishing her the best as we all know how difficult "down time" can be.

Robin :)

ramanth
04-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Poor Lily. :( Many healing vibes sent for a quick recovery.

pitc9
04-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Woopiee!
Glad everything went well!

Prayers and good thoughts on the way for her!!