PDA

View Full Version : Terri Shiavo passed away today...

jennifert9
03-31-2005, 09:16 AM
She died this morning...I'm glad her suffering is over...:(

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-31-2005, 09:19 AM
Yes... I am glad she doesn't have to suffer anymore.

May she rest in peace... and her parents find peace too.:(

Logan
03-31-2005, 09:23 AM
I had not heard as I haven't had the radio on this morning. :( :( :(

Queen of Poop
03-31-2005, 09:35 AM
Rest in peace Terri. Keep watch over your parents, ease their pain if you can. :(

gini
03-31-2005, 11:14 AM
Terri's whole story from beginning to end has made me so sad.

I feel sorry for everyone involved - Terri - her parents and her husband.

I pray that her soul is finally at rest.

Pam
03-31-2005, 11:22 AM
I heard someone just say that this is judicial homicide. I can't help but agree and the precedent it sets scares me. I think Dr. Kevorkian is owed an apology. He is sitting in a cell somewhere for assisting people when their death wishes were well known. I have to pinch myself to believe that this has been allowed to happen.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-31-2005, 11:28 AM
I really don't know how to feel about this topic. I was definately sad when I heard the announcement this morning on TV, that Terri had passed. If she was like this for 15 years, unable to speak, unable to feel pain, unable to do anything... I honestly have to say I would never want to live my life like she did. I can understand trying to keep her alive for a while, trying to see if she will recover... but 15 years? I feel terrible that she died, but 15 years is a terribly long time to live like that. I'm glad she is out of her misery, but wasn't there something they could have done to ease her pain and make her pass a little quickly? I mean, taking out her feeding tube and letting her suffer is a little inhumane to me.

Rest in peace, Terri... Godspeed.

slick
03-31-2005, 02:15 PM
:( RIP Terri....your battle is over now. Other battles are just beginning.

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-31-2005, 06:38 PM
Oh, this whole thing has been so sad...it's so scary to see what America is coming to!!:(:(:( Rest in peace Terri! You were so strong to the end, and Michael will have to pay for this cruelty!:mad:

tortuga55
03-31-2005, 07:45 PM
It is sad that artaficialy keeping someone alive in hospital means feeding them. If people decide to stop eating and die does that mean they did not comit suicide? If I was kidnapped tomorrow and the person who took me never fed me and I died does that mean he did not murder me? Why do people get mad at other people who abanden their pets to starve to death, when it is apparently ok to do it to people?

Logan
03-31-2005, 09:30 PM
Good thoughts, folks...........:(

cocker_luva
03-31-2005, 11:43 PM
thank god!!! shes finally home!!!

LKPike
04-02-2005, 10:15 AM
no sad faces from this household, only happy ones that shes been freed, although in a very cruel way, I'm willing to bet my left leg that she has absolute happiness right now :):)

animal_rescue
04-02-2005, 11:19 AM
R.I.P. Dear Terri
I heard that her husband is having an autopsy done on her to see how far along her brain damage was.

Lexi_Lover
04-02-2005, 11:26 AM
I think this is very sad. :( Rest in Peace Terri, you are a strong woman! :(

Can't these people solve anything, now they are fighting over her ashes, the parents want to bury them where she was born, but her husband wants to put them where they got married. :rolleyes: :(

2dog1cat
04-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Maybe now, the media and protesters will allow the family to grieve in private, and stop analying every move.