PDA

View Full Version : Groom Waggin' Mobile..

CamCamPup33
03-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Has anyone ever used something like THIS? (http://www.groomwaggin.com/)

Cami is terribly afraid to go to Petsmart and get groomed, so we're looking for alternatives.... I can't bathe her as good as I'd liketo since she loves to squirm and my back aches afterwards from bending and such. I was looking in the yellow pages for a grooming place, since my mom swears it's petsmart that cami doesn't like and I found that site. It's mobile pet grooming.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has done this before? Is this a good idea? Feedback/Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Amber :)

LuvGold00
03-30-2005, 06:15 PM
I've heard wonderful things about mobile grooming for dogs who are a little skiddish about Grooming shops. I do believe its more expensive, but very worth it.

bckrazy
03-30-2005, 06:15 PM
aw, poor Cami! doesn't she know that petsmart = treats? :)

We tried a mobile groomer once, when Gonzo was little. They were nice, but the area inside is pretty cramped and the generators and blow dryers can get loud. As long as the groomer went slow with her I'm sure Cami would be fine. You can also look for self-service dog washes in your area... lots of pet stores, including some Petco's, have big tubs that make it much easier to wash and dry dogs.

Oggyflute
03-31-2005, 12:42 AM
They can be very good. But like anything else it would depend on the person doing the grooming. Try and use one that's been recomended.:)