PDA

View Full Version : Ever have one of those days?

PJ's Mom
03-30-2005, 02:21 PM
I went shopping for my Gift Swap thingy this morning. I forgot my list, so I had to go by memory as to what pets my person has. My person doesn't have cats and boy did I spend a lot on cat stuff. :rolleyes: Anyone need some cat toys and treats? :D

Then I started working on my front yard which has been really neglected during the last two weeks. I've been bitten by ants, had my head scratched by a rogue tree branch, inhaled a bug and dirt, been hit by a rock which was thrown at me by my weed eater and I'm dirty enough to look like I've been through a war. :rolleyes: I'm starting hour 5 of yard work, and I'm so dirty that Peej came over to kiss me and ran away. :eek:

Somebody shoot me. Please. :p

jazzcat
03-30-2005, 02:32 PM
I have those days every day - its just called life for me.:p

If you don't want to take back the cat stuff send it to me and I'll pay you for it and shipping. It'll be like a buying a surprise grab bag of kitty things - fun!

catnapper
03-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Sorry you're having one of those days. They are not fun, and it seems as if you have a big sign over your head that says "hit me"

Hope tomorrow is a perfect day!

PS: It could be worse - you could have poison ivy like hubby and son from working in the yard. Hubby's ankles, calves and feet have it so bad that he had to teach today BAREFOOTED because his shoes don't fit on his swollen feet!

PJ's Mom
03-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh no! I hope they get better soon. There isn't much worse than poison ivy. :eek:

I don't feel so bad now. :p

Lori, I wouldn't dream of asking you to pay for it! It was my mistake and if my two cats didn't have enough stuff already I'd just keep it. But they're crabby and don't play with toys anymore so... :D

cookieluver7
03-30-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm sorry that you are having such a bad day. It'll get better remember......

The sun'll come up tomorrow!
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...... there'll be sun!
Just thinkin about tomorrow
clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow.... 'till there's none!
When I'm stuck with a day, that's gray, and lonely......
I just stick out my chin, and grin, and saaaay ooooh......
The sun'll come out tomorrow, so ya gotta hang on till tomorrow come what maaaay.......

TOMORROW TOMORROW I LOVE YA, TOMORROW YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Abby

PJ's Mom
03-30-2005, 04:17 PM
That was beautiful. :D

cookieluver7
03-30-2005, 04:23 PM
LOL :p

PJ's Mom
03-30-2005, 05:50 PM
After 8 1/2 hours, my yard is done.

The good news, it looks great and I'm clean so Peej will kiss me again. :D

The bad news, I have a trucker's tan. :(

lol

jazzcat
03-30-2005, 06:02 PM
LOL, I don't usually get a trucker's tan until the first of May when I plant all my flowers.

Take some pictures and show off that yard!

Last Saturday Richard and worked about 4 or 5 hours outside. I raked the last of the fall leaves and trimmed bushes. When I came in Rocky kept rolling on my feet and worked himself into a little frenzy until he attacked and bit them. Either I stepped in some catnip (not likely) or Rocky is into funky work feet smell.:p

joycenalex
03-30-2005, 09:18 PM
.. Originally posted by PJ's Mom After 8 1/2 hours, my yard is done.The good news, it looks great and I'm clean so Peej will kiss me again. :DThe bad news, I have a trucker's tan. :(

lol ahem...i need help...about 4 hrs, you can wear a tube top if you want and you can bring peej, he and alex can supervise

PJ's Mom
03-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by joycenalex
[Bahem...i need help...about 4 hrs, you can wear a tube top if you want and you can bring peej, he and alex can supervise [/B]

Ok, but you'll be laughing so hard at the sight of me in a tube top, we won't get any work done. :D