PDA

View Full Version : We're home!

Kfamr
03-30-2005, 10:49 AM
I just wanted to let those of you who were awaiting our safe arrival home that we're home now - and I'm dripping wet because I just got out of the pool (and about to go back in!)

Pictures and tails from our trip will be posted sometime tonight hopefully!

dukedogsmom
03-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Was wondering when you'd get home. I couldn't view that pic you sent. Can you attach it here? I picked out one so if you don't attach it soon, I'll just have to use the one I picked. Also, what time should I be over on Saturday? I'm not planning on spending the night since Amy is there. I may get a motel room but not sure. If I did get it, it would be on Saturday so I could stay for Sunday.

aly
03-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Welcome back!!! How nice to have the pool ready and waiting for you! :D

Cookiebaker
03-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome Home!! We missed you and can't wait to see pics of your Muttlies!! :)

RobiLee
03-30-2005, 02:18 PM
So glad you guys made it home. You didn't have to throw that bit in about the pool! We don't need to hear about it ;) :p . Amy, make sure you get a pic of Kay in the pool:p !

I had lots of fun hanging out with you guys and really enjoyed chatting and laughing with ya and watching the furkids romp around. Still a bit ticked at you guys because Tori didn't get her bath:p ;) . Just teasin' ya!

Lots of hugs for you both and all the pups too!

Love, Robin :D

Cinder & Smoke
03-30-2005, 02:28 PM
:)
:)

GLAD you're All Back Home - Safe & Sound!!

Nice to see You, Amy, Kiara and Nebo at Findlay.

And Special *THANKS* to Your DAD for playing Bus Driver! ;)

dukedogsmom
03-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Guess you haven't seen this yet. If you don't reply soon, I'm off to Wal Mart to use the pic I had to choose.

Kfamr
03-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Hm, strange it didn't work. I've been buisy unloaded the truck and all, sorry.

The one you chose is probably cute too (it's hard to choose!)

dukedogsmom
03-30-2005, 03:26 PM
You won't believe this but I chose one almost exactly like it! I just got through burning the cd so I've got to go so I can pick it up later tonight. Glad your pool is done now. I had had the cutest idea for a pic while I was over there but couldn't do it because they had just sprayed that stuff on the inside of the pool. I was going to lay Duke out on one step and Simba on another. When you have time, send me details about Saturday. When I need to be there, etc. I'm going to let Duke have the party with us then take him to your house while you're at the dog park so he won't get too tired. That's if you're going to the dog beach later. If you're planning on going the next day, I'll see about booking a room.

cookieluver7
03-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Glad you back home and are safe and sound. :)

luvofallhorses
03-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Glad you are back home, Kay, that pic of Ki is adorable :D