PDA

View Full Version : Imagestation - UGH!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Yesterday I was deleting some old pictures and moving some around (putting Tubby in his own file so I don't need to search through all his pics when looking for a certain Peanut pic).

Well.......I was deleting a few....only a few.....and somehow they ended up deleting EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I had in there! :eek: The page came up and gave me an error, so I thought it was just one of those fluke kind of things and if I looked this morning they'd all be there again. No such luck. :(

It's not that big of a deal because I have all the pics on my own hard drive, but now everytime I want to post a picture I'll have to upload it again until I get the file built up again - ugh!

For now all I have in there is my siggy - does it look the same? I don't remember if this is the exact same one I was using.:confused: At least I had enough sense to keep the originals on my hard drive or I'd really be upset. Oh well.....I guess you get what you pay for....and since this was free.......:rolleyes: :( :confused: :rolleyes:

anna_66
03-30-2005, 09:29 AM
Sorry to hear that happened Debby. And I do think your siggy looks the same.

Maybe you should email them and let them know what happened. A couple of weeks ago they accidentally deleted a whole album of mine and I ended up getting 100 free 4x6's out of it!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-30-2005, 09:34 AM
Cool, Anna! I guess I'm off to send them an email. :D Of course, I'll then have to upload a bunch of pictures so they can send me 4 x 6's......;)

Thanks for the suggestion.

chrangharris
03-30-2005, 04:24 PM
I've been having a bunch of problems with them lately also! They are so slow and I've been trying for the last 45 mintues to upload pictures and I keep getting an error message! I'm ready to find a new place to get my pictures!