PDA

View Full Version : MooShoo and I had our first car ride...

moosmom
03-29-2005, 10:09 PM
It was such a beautiful day out today that MooShoo and I took a ride to PetSmart. We walked around, and bought a toy for the kittens. The trip exhausted him so, he slept for 5 hours!!! :eek: I look so forward to the warmer weather when me and my Mooman can spend some quality time together.

rg_girlca
03-29-2005, 10:31 PM
What!!! No pictures!!!!! JUST KIDDING.;)

I'm sure MooShoo must get a lot of attention when you bring him into Petsmart with you. I know I would be hanging around just so I could pet him.:)

kimlovescats
03-29-2005, 10:33 PM
Glad you and your man are enjoying nice weather too!!!:D

slick
03-29-2005, 11:35 PM
What!!! No pictures!!!!!
My thoughts exactly!!!! HHHHEEELLLLOOOOO! Don't you have that camera strapped to your side???;)
You are so lucky! If I were to take Max or Speckles into a store they would freak.

So what did you buy the MooShoo man??:p

kt_luvs_kitties
03-29-2005, 11:52 PM
If I saw handsome MooShoo at PetSmart, I would make you stay all day long, while I kissed his little naked head;)
PS- I think that we should get some pictures of the prince:D When you get the time of course;)

catmandu
03-30-2005, 12:50 PM
Helen,of Animal Welfare was concerned how Scrappy2,would take the car Ride,but as she turned,onto the Next Street,Scrappy 2,was purring,and looking out,the windows,fascinated.She,like Your Cats,would love it,in the Pet Food Store,and get,I bet,lots of attention.We are glad,taht Your Cats ,all had a Great Car Ride,and Fun,at PetsMart.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos732.jpg

ramanth
03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
I bet MooShoo had a blast! :D

I'm sure he's loving this warm weather. :)

catnapper
03-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
What!!! No pictures!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing! Moo certainly must have looked sporty in the shopping cart! :D