PDA

View Full Version : Dog and Cat Diaries

janelle
03-29-2005, 09:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this was really funny!:

As seen in a dog's diary:
>> 7 am - Oh boy! A walk! My favorite!
>> 8 am - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!
>> 9 am - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!
>> Noon - Oh boy! The yard! My favorite!
>> 2 pm - Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite!
>> 3 pm - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!
>> 4 pm - Oh boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
>> 6 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Mom! My favorite!
>> 7 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Dad! My favorite!
>> 8 pm - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!
>> 9 pm - Oh boy! Tummy rubs on the couch! My favorite!
>> 11 pm - Oh boy! Sleeping in my people's bed! My favorite!
>>
>> As seen in a cat's diary:
>>
>> Day 183 of my captivity... My captors continued to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from clawing the furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another house plant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded - must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair - must try this on their bed. Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear in their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan...

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More important, I overheard that my confinement was due to my powers of inducing "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

jennifert9
03-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Janelle, that is hysterical! One of my favorites. I've seen it before a long time ago and still love it. Every time I read it I laugh out loud!! Thanks for posting it!!

lady_zana
03-30-2005, 07:37 AM
That is so cute. I'd read a shorter version of that before; I just love it!

catmandu
03-30-2005, 08:47 AM
Michaels Diary,would be a little more positive,I hop.March 30th.Got up,this morning,and guess what,the mystery Kitten,is not here any more.And I am jumping,on Our Bed,with Moose,and Roscoe.I wonder,where that Kitten,went to,she was a pretty nice Kitten,I guess.Although,we hada scratch up.Her scent,is still pretty strong,in here! And theres where Our Toys went,as Dad,wanted her,to have something,to do.And a litter box,all to herself,and her oown,dishes of food.Whjat was she anyway,a Royal Cat.Hopefully,she has a New Home,like the Siamese,that was here before,and stayed in the Bathroom. Yummy,Kittren Food,I havent had,that in years!