PDA

View Full Version : New Addition!

PepperRSM
03-29-2005, 07:37 PM
We got another kitty today and boy is she a cutie! :D Here is her petfinder.com page: here (http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4140355&adTarget=468catgeneral&SessionID=4249fecb526a9c78-app2&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=) The Picture really doesn't do her justice! She's beautiful! I would take some pictures, but I don't want to frighten her and plus my camera's outta batteries :rolleyes: So far she and Persy are getting along better than I expected. The new kitty is basically touring the house and Persy is following her but keeping a 2-3 foot distance. The name she had already was Tinkerbell and my parents and I aren't exactly crazy about the name. So, we're thinking of some things to name her. I like unique names, I was thinking Roxy is kinda nice. Or I think a Japanese word would be cool, like I remember someone (sorry I don't remember who exactly:o) named their two kittens after japanese words, I believe. So, any suggestions would be helpful :) I'll probably have pictures within the next week. :D

christa
03-29-2005, 07:39 PM
How exciting! Congrats! She is beautiful!

catmandu
03-29-2005, 07:44 PM
What a sweet Little Face,and Thank You,for giving her,that Furr Ever Home!Found Cats,are MMMMEEEEEOOOWING for You!I think,myself,that Gem,would be nice,after the Stray,that passed on,just as I was going,to adopt her.Roxy Gem!!

kimlovescats
03-29-2005, 08:25 PM
Congratulations ... she is beautiful! Very much the same color coat and eyes as my Harper!

;)

rg_girlca
03-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Congratulations on your new addition. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Can't wait to see pictures of her in her new forever home.:)

kt_luvs_kitties
03-29-2005, 11:35 PM
Congrats on the new addition! She seems like a wonderful kitty, and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Those eyes really draw you in. I hope that she is accepted by the other kitties soon, so we can see together pictures:D *hint hint*;)

manda_moo87
03-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Oh what a beauty! My Mom's friend used to have a cat who looked just like her, her name was Ming.

:D

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2005, 12:35 AM
Congrats on your new addition!!!:D She's gorgeous and I'm sure that you'll come up with a great name for her.:) Samantha Puppy is the one with the two cats that have Japanese names.;)

kaoK'okung
03-30-2005, 12:55 AM
what a beautiful kitty!!!!....Pandora???...Felinia??...Aerial??...T akahashi???...Kwajalein???...Yokosuka???...Takao?? ?...Kyoku???...Taisa???...Shosho???....Nanonni???. ..Sakai???...Yonai???...Sadyoshi???...lol...i could go on and on...:D :D :D

jenluckenbach
03-30-2005, 05:56 AM
She is simply stunning! congratulations and thank you for saving her and giving her the home she deserves.

PepperRSM
03-30-2005, 06:12 AM
Thanks guys :)

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Congrats on your new addition!!!:D She's gorgeous and I'm sure that you'll come up with a great name for her.:) Samantha Puppy is the one with the two cats that have Japanese names.;)

Of course, Kirin and Sushi! How could I forget? I love the name Kirin :) (yeah, I know, it's the name of a Japanese beer :p)

Sirrahsim
03-30-2005, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by PepperRSM
(yeah, I know, it's the name of a Japanese beer :p)

A very good Japanese beer my hubby tells me :) There is a little hole in the wall restaurant in Tachikawa that my husband and his coworkers frequent and they almost always get Gyoza (the only entree on the menu:D ) and a pitcher of Kirin Ichiban.

Back to the original topic: She is absolutely beautiful :) I can't wait to see more pictures and hear what name you have chosen :)

catcrazylady
03-30-2005, 06:48 AM
What a BEAUTIFUL girl! Congratulations! I'm so happy that she has a wonderful home now.:)

Poo
03-30-2005, 07:41 AM
Congratulations on your new addition, she looks a real sweetie. I hope she continues to get along well with Persy. Looking forward to pictures:D

Nicki x