PDA

View Full Version : Purr-rayers for Kahlua

Lacey
03-29-2005, 05:04 PM
Tomorrow night she gets dropped off at the vet and on Thursday, pregnant or not, she's getting spayed. Please say a purr-rayer for her and the (probable) unborn kittens that'll be going to the Bridge. :(

catnapper
03-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Good luck. You are doing the right thing - you are taking care of her, and not increasing the cat population. Its a tough decision, but one you know you must make. {{{Hugs}}} for you and prayers for that sweetie pie!

kimlovescats
03-29-2005, 05:58 PM
Hugs and Prayers .... tough call, but one that is for the best.;)

iloverat
03-29-2005, 06:30 PM
You definitely have my prayers. Briggs will also be keeping her paws crossed that all will be OK with Kahlua.

jenluckenbach
03-29-2005, 06:40 PM
Prayers for Kahlua. And I agree with your decision concerning the possible babies. There aer just too many kitties in this world already. What a sad situation.

catmandu
03-29-2005, 08:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos772.jpg

Scrappy 2,is going in Tomorrow,for the same Thing.Mr Scrappy,is going,,to see her,with Gem,while Mr Fluffy,and Karina Angels,are coming,to help Kahlua,and with Gods Help,Both Little Girls,will be Fine.

Lacey
03-31-2005, 07:14 AM
The worst part is underway - the waiting and worrying. Kahlua goes under the knife this morning, and I'll be able to pick her up this afternoon on the way back from work.

Hopefully the vet'll call soon to say that everything went a-ok.

sirrahbed
03-31-2005, 07:27 AM
Wishing the best for Kahlua and for you ((((Lacey)))) Don't worry - right?:) :p :rolleyes: ;)

White coat days stink!!:o

Lacey
03-31-2005, 07:52 AM
The day I don't worry on a white coat visit will be the day that the devil places a pretty hefty order for ice skates and sleds. :p :rolleyes:

I know that odds are she'll be fine, but there's always that chance of something going wrong.

Logan
03-31-2005, 07:57 AM
Of course you're worried!! We'll definitely keep Kahlua in our prayers and hope that everything goes accordingly. Will she come back home tonight or spend the night at the vet?

Try to stay positive!
Logan

Lacey
03-31-2005, 08:06 AM
They told me I'd be able to pick her up anytime after 4, so I'll be stopping on my way home from work to get her, which should be - if traffic's not bad - just a little before 6. Traffic'll probably be bad, though, since it's a nasty, wet day.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-31-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Lacey
The day I don't worry on a white coat visit will be the day that the devil places a pretty hefty order for ice skates and sleds. :p :rolleyes:

Never heard it put quite like that before, but I know what you mean! :D

Good luck sweet Kahlua! I know you'll come through with flying colors! :)

jazzcat
03-31-2005, 01:18 PM
Good luck Kahlua!!!

Lacey
03-31-2005, 05:21 PM
And we're all home safe and sound! The vet said everything went wonderfully. She said Kahlua had probably a couple more weeks before she would've given birth. Please say a prayer for the four new kittens playing at the Bridge.

catnapper
03-31-2005, 05:25 PM
Glad to hear all went well. I'll say a little prayer for the little kittens. Give her a gentle hug and kiss from me.

jazzcat
03-31-2005, 05:29 PM
Oh, how sad! When I adopted Scout the rescue told me she went through the same thing. I hope all their RB kittens are playing and running free.

I'm glad Kahlua is home safely now. Gentle hugs for her.

jenluckenbach
03-31-2005, 06:39 PM
I am glad that Kahlua is well.