PDA

View Full Version : My mom and I were almost in a car accident

luvofallhorses
03-29-2005, 04:44 PM
I am still shooken up as I am writing this. My mom was taking me home from school and we returned my books to the library and the video we rented at the Movie Gallery. Well as my mom turned(Harrison Ave.) a busy street
I think God that we were okay. My mom had the dogs, too. All four of them. Note: Our van door is shot and it came off when my mom turned the corner :eek: This lady stopped and asked if she could help and my mom had the window down and Buster nearly tore her face off :( she was like " We need more help, I will call the police" While she was in Fran Johnson's my mom and I got it back on. We did manage it. I thank God that we are okay... ..That was scary I hope she didn't call the police it was nothing, but we did hear sirens when we get home. I think I am going to go give my mom and all of the dogs a hug.

I forgot to explain how it was almost a car accident since she turned the corner cars were coming and it was hard for her to stop :(

Lexi_Lover
03-29-2005, 04:48 PM
I'm so glad that you, your mom and the pups are ok! That must have been quite a scare for you! :( I hope you'll feel better soon!

davidpizzica
03-29-2005, 06:04 PM
I know the feeling. I was in a car accident about a week and a half ago. I know how frightening they can be. (I hit the back of a SUV). Just as long noone was hurt, and cars can be fixed.

green_chameleon_girl
03-29-2005, 06:13 PM
glad everyone is okay!

tatsxxx11
03-29-2005, 06:19 PM
How frightening!!! I'm so glad you, your mom and the pups are okay! Take a few deep breaths, hugs the pups and try and have a good night! {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

chocolatepuppy
03-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Sorry to hear about this!:( I'm glad all of you are ok!

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-29-2005, 06:51 PM
Oh, that sounds so scary Krista!!:( I've never been in a car accident, or even a close call like that. I hope you're alright now, and I'm just glad you're ok!:(

GraciesMommy
03-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Glad you are all ok~
I know that was scarey for you!

catnapper
03-29-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you had such a fright! I hope everyone is ok, and that you don't feel sore tomorrow. Give everyone a hug.

luvofallhorses
03-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Thank you all so much for your concern, I do feel better now. It took me awhile but I am alright and my mom and the dogs are. :) Hugs to all of you.

green_chameleon_girl
03-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Its a good thing to hear our doing better now:)

hugs!

manda_moo87
03-29-2005, 11:53 PM
Yikes... I know how that feels, so glad you're okay.

We've had a lot of near car accidents, as well as a near fatal accident my Mom was in a few years ago... There are so many horrible careless drivers on the road these days, which is why I refuse to drive... :rolleyes: