PDA

View Full Version : My "sensitive" little boy

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-29-2005, 02:06 PM
As some of you already know, Terry and I were away at the spa this last weekend. I left early Friday morning and Terry left Friday afternoon. Terry got home before noon on Sunday and I got home later in the afternoon. That means CJ and Peanut were alone from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning. CJ's poop was 80-20 Friday morning when I cleaned the litterbox and the 80 was a good solid 80. :o Yesterday morning when I cleaned the litter box it was 0-100 - not the good way. :( This morning it was about 40-60 not the good way, but still so much of an improvement since yesterday morning! This is the second time we've been gone since we've gotten Crackers, and this is the second time this has happened.

Conclusion - we have an extremely sensitive little boy on our hands! He just can't stand for us to be gone - poor boy! Not a good thing since it seems we're gone so much, but good ammo for me to use when convincing Terry that P & CJ have to come in the motorhome with us each and every time we go! ;)

I really think this is because the last time he was left alone he ended up in a shelter and had his entire life turned topsy-turvy. He remembers that and doesn't want it to happen again! So I'm hoping that once he really settles in with us and learns that we always come back...... Especially since the last time it took a good week for it to go from 0-100 to 40-60 and this time it happened in one day. :)

Barbara
03-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Poor CJ!

Are you sure Princess Peanut doesn't tell him scary stories while you are away;)

jazzcat
03-29-2005, 02:15 PM
He is a sensitive guy. Poor Cracker Jack. Meowmie and Daddy will come back to you.

You are right though, good ammo.;)

ramanth
03-29-2005, 02:42 PM
AWWW CJ! Don't worry, they'll be back. :)

catmandu
03-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Cracker Jack,is still a little,on the insecure side,still working ,out his realtionship,with Peanut,and you leaving scare him.Thats why,for years,I never went anywhere.They had,to tell,me,that I might lose,my foot,before I wentinto the Hospital.Hopefully Cracker Jack,becomesmore assured,of himself,and doent miss,you,that badly,in the future.

slick
03-29-2005, 02:56 PM
**raises hands**

Until you get him used to the motorhowze....you need a live-in cat-sitter. PICK ME....PICK ME! :D ;)

Kisses to you CJ.....you'll never be abandoned again.

NoahsMommy
03-29-2005, 04:43 PM
Awww....poor CJ! He misses his meowmie and daddy! ;)

Glad he's getting back to normal though.

kimlovescats
03-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Poor little boy! Yes, he definitely needs to go everywhere with mommy and daddy from now on!!!!;)

catnapper
03-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Awwww Cracker Jack, you are a lovey boy! I promise you that they will always return after a trip. Always. But if you really want to go with them, I can't blame you! :D

I'm told Abby sits and cries for me when I leave the house - doesn't it make you feel speical to be missed and loved so much?

Cinder & Smoke
03-29-2005, 05:23 PM
;)

Lest thee Furget ...

Memorial Day Weekend ~
SUNDAY - May 29, 2005 ~
Pet Talk GATHURIN at FINDLAY Dawg Park

Two Kats (P & CJ) and their Mom & Dad are EXPECTED to ATTEND!

:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-30-2005, 10:04 AM
wo Kats (P & CJ) and their Mom & Dad are EXPECTED to ATTEND! Got it on the schedule, Phred! :D

you need a live-in cat-sitter. PICK ME....PICK ME!
You're hired, Slick. When can you be here? :D

Are you sure Princess Peanut doesn't tell him scary stories while you are away Never thought of that, Barbara. I'll have to have a talk with her. It could be that Ms Edwina and she are conspiring over the internet on how to make their brothers' lives miserable. :D

rg_girlca
03-30-2005, 04:41 PM
Awww Poor CJ. It's too bad that they don't understand that we will be back and that they are here to stay.