PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Revenge

AvaJoy
08-21-2001, 09:57 PM
If you have had it up to HERE with those countless undesired credit card solicitations in your snail mail box, here is a little retaliatory suggestion that might make you feel better:

Seal and mail back the postage paid envelope that is always enclosed, either empty or with shredded remains of the original contents! :cool: :p :p :p :D

Fuzzy317
08-22-2001, 06:44 AM
That's a funny idea, I may see about doing that. I like the "shredded" idea :D

Mila's Mommy
08-22-2001, 09:35 AM
Or fill them out for your pets.

I am sure Mila would love her own credit card! :D

On the other hand, they might be able to charge you with fraud! :( :mad:

I like your idea, I will try it! :cool:

4 feline house
08-22-2001, 01:45 PM
One day my mom got fed up with all those fliers that companies hang on your door - especially since my parents seldom use the front door and sometimes their front porch would be littetered with fliers. So she went around the neighborhood and collected all the fliers, divided them up into piles, and each advertiser was treated to my mom visiting them and throwing handfuls of fliers all over their stores!

Logan
08-22-2001, 04:18 PM
What great ideas! I always do exactly what you suggested when there is a postage paid envelope, but I always add a note to take me off of the mailing list!

Leah, I don't know your mama, but I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she threw those advertisements all over the companies office! :D

We don't get the flyers on our front porch, they drop them at the foot of the driveway in little plastic bags, weighted with rocks! It drives me nuts!!!