PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Bella and Sus!

Sus
03-29-2005, 05:26 AM
Allright. Okay. Here goes! Ever since my birthday some days ago - which was also my first day as a newcomer on Pet Talk, I have been browsing Pet Talk, trying to figure out how it all connects! I think I'm finally getting the hang of it! First, I really want to thank you for your birthday greetings. It was very nice indeed and I was quite awed by the experience. I took me a couple of days to take in the idea, that I'll actually be communicating with people from all over the world! I'm new to the internet as well as to Pet Talk, you see. It's been some time since I had to write in english, so please forgive linguistic or grammatical errors!
:) What should I tell you about myself? As some of you may have discovered, I'm a friend of Randi's. I have many interests: Cooking, nature, walks, flowers and plants, making floral decorations, writing, language, drawing and reading. And last but not least! I've always loved to occupy myself with animals in one way or the other, and I've been enthusiastic about cats for years.

Well, enough said about me! Please let me introduce you to "the one and only": Bella! (Whoops, sorry, got to go for a little while - please see next chapter!)

Love,
Sus and Bella

Logan
03-29-2005, 07:45 AM
Hi Sus, and welcome to Pet Talk! :)

I'm sure Randi will tell you this, but since there are so many sections of Pet Talk, you'll have to look around and see which ones interest you the most. This particular one is used for animals other than dogs and cats. Most people who post here have small animals like Guinea Pegs, hamsters, gerbils, birds, fish, etc. What kind of animal is Bella? Can't wait to see her, regardless.

Any friend of Randi's is a friend of ours! We're glad you're here.

Logan

Sus
03-29-2005, 08:03 AM
Having told the Pet Talk community a little about myself, I'll go on telling you about my cat Bella. After all she is the more important of the two of us here in Pet Talk! I haven't got any pictures for now, so I'll just have to describe her to you in words! Bella is a common danish shorthair cat with no pedigree. She's medium of size and weight. She has a rather heavy fur with a lot of woolen hairs and extra long overhair - kind of like an arctic fox/blue fox. Her tail gets thick as the tail of a raccoon when she gets spooked over something. Her colour is easily described as tuxedo with stribes. Her eyes are very large, yellow, and they are lined with black and gold, which gives har face a certain dramatic expression. Especially when she stares at people, and she does! I've had house guests that felt quite intimidated. Well, I guess you should be able to picture her now! Sorry about not having any fotos for you. I believe Randi will help me some day - won't you Randi? I'll have to run for a few minutes - and then I'll return again with more about Bella! Lots of love!

Sus
03-29-2005, 08:14 AM
Hello Logan!

Thanks for telling me! Well, I guess I'll just finish the way I began - otherwise it'll be a mess. I don't know how to move the text from one forum to another, and I think that I should keep the introductions of me and Bella together in the same forum. Hopefully, the cat people will find my introduction in Pet General. If they don't, then that's okay too. What I mean is that it's not really important how I present myself - what matters is what I do and what I say and how I treat other people. Isn't that so? Besides, I grew up with a lot of different animals - so its okay. The family pets where dogs (boxers!), birds (finches) and guineapigs and for some years we also had two horses. Ah, those were the days!

Lots of love, Sus

Randi
03-29-2005, 08:53 AM
Welcome to PT, Susanne!

You finally joined! :D

Yes, I've known Susanne for a few years, we met in the cellar where we wash the laundry and got to chat. We have visited each other and I've met Bella (a beautiful cat) and Susanne has met Fister.

Susanne, if you want to post this in General, you just have to click on Edit in your own post, copy, and then paste the text in - but I'm sure most PTalkers will see it here. :)

Keep on posting!

Barbara
03-29-2005, 09:04 AM
Yes I saw it- but I only looked because I wanted to know what Randi had said under Pet General:D

I am sure Randi can help you taking pics of Bella who sounds very special and help you to post them.

See you in Cat general:)

Sus
03-29-2005, 09:41 AM
Well, there's a lot more to tell about Bella - but I guess these last lines will have to do for now. I want to join in on the others threads! Bella is 10, going on 11, but she is still very lively and playful. As for her temperament: Well, sweet is not the first word you would think of! To me, she is the most wonderful cat on the planet earth, of course, but she has very firm ideas of what and what not she will allow you to do, and one really has to know her to be able to handle her. She likes only 1 person, and this one person is me! :)
She is improving, though. Life hasn't been easy for her, and she has changed a lot since my old cat, Chili, died a year ago. Unfortunately, the two of them hated each others guts, and my appartment has been a regular warzone from time to time. This could account for her rather spicy temperament, couldn't it? She has become a lot more relaxed this past year, and she is developing a lot of sweet habits that makes us bond more and more all the time. Chili was very jaloux about me, and Bella used to keep to herself a lot. Now she is finally getting a life, and I'm finally allowed to get to know her, and its feels really really great.
:) :) :)

Lots of love to everybody! From Bella and Sus

bunnyloveruk
03-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Welcome to pet talk both Sus and Bella. Hope you have as much fun on here as everyone else does and i must say, Bella sounds like a beautiful kitty. Can't wait to see the pictures. Have fun!

Bunnyloveruk

lizbud
03-29-2005, 06:20 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk.:) I learned a lot about Bella already
from your account of her history with Chili and how she's now
coming into her own in personality. I look forward to seeing
pictures of your Bella when you can.

You would never know that English is not your first language
from your writing. It's very well done.:)

K9soul
03-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Welcome Sus and Bella! I have to agree with Liz, you are a very eloquent writer! I could truly picture your sweet Bella by your description. It's so wonderful to have you here. I hope you enjoy it is as much as we all do! My name is Jessica and I'm owned by Tommy, a golden retriever, Tasha, a shepherd/greyhound mix, Dawn, a cockatiel, and two betta fish, Draco and Orion! A most warm welcome to Pet Talk to you. :)

green_chameleon_girl
03-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Hello! Welcome to Pet Talk Sus and Bella!!! My name is Heather, and im 14 years old, I have 2 dogs, 2 birds, and 2 hamsters, not to mention IM A TWIN!:D My sister comes on here to, she is Tweety_pie. You will absolutly love it here, not only is there people here from all over the world, but there is people here of all ages! Its so neat meeting everyone here there all so nice:)

Cant wait to see pictures of Bella!

Heather