Josh4Colts
03-28-2005, 08:35 PM
what is your dream car?

Josh4Colts
03-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Mine is a hummer.

Suki Wingy
03-28-2005, 08:40 PM
What does here mean? I like scions and I really want and old light green pickup with a door out the cab (is that what it is called??) and a back on it so I can camp in it, take it to dog shows, and haul multiple dogs in comfort. (the dogs' comfort)

Josh4Colts
03-28-2005, 08:45 PM
i accidently made 10 choices and i didn't know what to put so i put "i never thought about it...so im choosing...here" after every ... i made a new choice.

Orca
03-28-2005, 08:49 PM
I picked convertible because I think they're cool looking, but I really want a Hybrid!

GraciesMommy
03-28-2005, 08:50 PM
My dream car is not listed..but it is either a Mercedes convertible or Mercedes SUV

sammy101
03-28-2005, 09:02 PM
i wouldnt mind having one of these..:D
http://www.fast-cars.ch/images/McLaren/Mercedes-Benz_SLR_McLaren_9.jpg
I saw them at the dealership..and wow:eek: great looking car!We have a 02' C 320 and its awesome..so i would like another one;)

I would love to have a Jeep Wrangler,and/or a Scion:)

shutterbug0303
03-28-2005, 09:27 PM
http://www.chevrolet.com/i/gallery/tahoe/ext_gallery07.jpg

I definitely have a thing for Tahoes...I want it in a Metallic Blue though :D (**dies of the thought that I could have had one...but got a Jeep instead :rolleyes: :mad: )

Plus!! Big enough for the girls!!! Two danes don't fit places easily ;)

LuvGold00
03-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Subaru WRX STi
http://www.edmunds.com/media/roadtests/comparison/2003/lancer.vs.wrx/04.subaru.wrx.sti.f34.500.jpg

manda_moo87
03-28-2005, 10:23 PM
HUMMER... all the way. :D

http://www.legendmotors.net/catalog/images/h2black2.jpg

catnapper
03-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Hmmm... I LOVE my Saturn. I'll probably buy another when this one dies. Hubby already knows he'll be buying the Saturn Vue next year when its time to hand our old one over to our daughter... that'll make 3 Saturns in one family! :D

Affordability and reliablity in a body that won't dent is me! :D :p

Vette
03-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Hey! i was thinking about starting a thread like this. :)

its not very hard to figure out what my dream car is. :D

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/5272/x9akirbyvette.jpg

Twisterdog
03-28-2005, 11:29 PM
I just test drove a Nissan 350Z. Oh, wow. :eek: I want one very much. Actually, I would have bought it ... if it would have had a back seat.

Shelteez2
03-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
I just test drove a Nissan 350Z. Oh, wow. :eek: I want one very much. Actually, I would have bought it ... if it would have had a back seat.

No more cars for you! You car horder.........:p

cloverfdx
03-29-2005, 06:31 AM
http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/coupe_domestic/1969_Ford_Mustang_GT.jpeg
Mustang Gt Coupe *Drools*. I am obssed with working Border Collies (Dogs) but coming in equal first is Mustangs, i just LOVE em.

:D

BitsyNaceyDog
03-29-2005, 06:44 AM
I really want a mini van for my pets. I don't really have a "dream car" though.

Josh4Colts
03-29-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Vette
Hey! i was thinking about starting a thread like this. :)

its not very hard to figure out what my dream car is. :D

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/5272/x9akirbyvette.jpg

great minds think a like.;)

moosmom
03-29-2005, 08:22 AM
Gracie's Mommy,

Mercedes Convertible

A nice little cherry red number with the vanity plate "ALLMINE1" :p:p:p

pitc9
03-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Out of that list, I went with the Viper just because they look so kick a$$!!

But I would like a GMC XUV XL.
(the midsize GMC SUV with the partial retractible roof)

But my DREAM car.... I would have to go with a 1969 Camaro SS Convertible, white with orange racing stripes.

GraciesMommy
03-29-2005, 10:04 AM
Moosmom...you betcha!! Red all the way!!

Sammy...that is one FINE car! wow..I would even go with the silver..I don't care!! any color will do!!

Samantha Puppy
03-29-2005, 10:04 AM
I always wanted a VW Cabrio, but they stopped making them. :( I always thought they were absolutely adorable.

mruffruff
03-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Cooper Mini, convertible, royal blue. But I love my Toyota Tacoma Extra cab, so I'll keep it too!

Mary

slleipnir
03-29-2005, 11:59 AM
A mustang :D

Desert Arabian
03-29-2005, 12:00 PM
Dream Cars:
2005 Ford Mustang
1969 Chevy Camaro

caseysmom
03-29-2005, 12:40 PM
I really like the chevy tahoe and the escalade but I will probably buy a toyota sequoia cuz hubby likes toyotas better I have a minivan right now and the extended warranty is too good to give up...dang it...its a 2000 odyssey...its good for hauling the dogs but when we go camping the dang thing gets weighed down in the back it almost hits the tires.

I also got stuck this past weekend on our trip because of my trailor hitch for the bikes...going down a real steep driveway.

lv4dogs
03-29-2005, 01:51 PM
67' Shelby Mustang

05' Mustang

GiantSchnauzer
03-29-2005, 04:35 PM
I'd really love to have this Dakota...
http://ten.ewzone.com/articleImages/6923.jpg

or this Mustang...
http://www.patleck.com/quebecrpm/ford/2005Mustang23.jpg

RedHedd
03-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Mine's not listed -- my dream Jag sportscar!

KYS
03-29-2005, 07:05 PM
If I was rich I would take a limo so I could
be driven around. ;)

Uabassoon
03-29-2005, 07:07 PM
I didn't vote since my choice isn't an option. I like pick up trucks.

IRescue452
03-29-2005, 09:51 PM
A 1968 Cougar in vintage green with a black top and classic leather bench seats. purrr

leslie
03-29-2005, 11:52 PM
Who would want a gas guzzling anything? Even before prices went up on gas, who would be ok with spending money on a car that gets 16 miles to the gallon? I'm sorry, whenever I see an SUV I question the motive- Hello there are no mountains to climb here to get to the local grocery store!!! What is the point in having an SUV in flat ground areas!? Everyone in Ipswich seems to own an SUV and I sure do not get it.

A pick-up truck though is a different story! They are useful everday for dogs, groceries, moving stuff, etc- no worry about ruining the inside enterior of the car! Pick-ups are worth the gas.

Desert Arabian
03-30-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by leslie
Who would want a gas guzzling anything? Even before prices went up on gas, who would be ok with spending money on a car that gets 16 miles to the gallon?

My dad's truck is a gas guzzler...but we wouldn't trade it for anything else! Its purpose passes that of a hybrid car or gas economical vehicle (for our lifestyle). Can you put a load of rocks or dirt in the trunk of a car or in the back of a van- no, can you haul huge heavy trailers with a car or a van- no, do you have more space with a gas guzzling truck- yes. Last time dad filled up the truck I think he paid around $70/75 (gets 17 miles to the gallon)...sad...but we need the truck....

When it comes to SUVs, I have to agree, I am not a fan of SUV's at all...eh....over-sized van that's all.... :/

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by leslie
Who would want a gas guzzling anything? Even before prices went up on gas, who would be ok with spending money on a car that gets 16 miles to the gallon? I'm sorry, whenever I see an SUV I question the motive- Hello there are no mountains to climb here to get to the local grocery store!!! What is the point in having an SUV in flat ground areas!? Everyone in Ipswich seems to own an SUV and I sure do not get it.

I have to agree, Leslie. This is one of my all time pet-peeves....but of course....I'm driving a Chevy Tracker right now....which technically is an SUV....but I get between 21 and 25 mpg so it's not like one of those totally ridiculous Excursion things.

I had to think about this last night. My dream car has changed drastically through the years. When I was younger, I told myself that one day I would own a Mercedes 350SL. Of course now the 350SL's are old as the hills. The Mercedes that Sammy101 posted is probably the closest version to that right now.

I currently have a '91 Corvette ZR-1 which, in my opinion, is still the fastest Corvette ever made. The newest ones come close though. It is a beautiful car - polo green with saddle interior and I love the car! This car will be up for sale in the near future if anyone is interested
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid163/p6b3061bbbf45605734c9a79d268127ac/f4a56e44.jpg

Even if I had all the money in the world I don't believe I'd spend it on a car right now! It's almost as if I'm through with material possessions - almost ;) - and would rather drive around in my $11,000.00 Tracker and do some good in the world with the extra money it would cost to buy that Mercedes. Right now I see all these people in fancy cars who think they're hot sh*t because they have a huge car payment every month. You know what I say to that? Mines paid for! I can put that car payment in the bank every month and earn interest on it - they're spending money, I'm earning it. Sure they look cooler than me but you know what - who cares?

Anyway, after lots and lots of thought, I've determined that my dream car doesn't exist yet - close though. I would like a 4 wheel drive car where I can unlock the "hubs" easily so the car can be towed easily behind the motorhome. I would like it to get at least 50 mpg, and actually, one of these hydrocell thingys that they are first starting to come up with would be even better! I want to give as little of my money to the oil companies/countries as possible. It's much better off in my pocket than theirs and besides.....do you really believe we'd be at war right now if it wasn't for oil?

Ok, sorry about the novel. I can understand how you all want fancy cars, but I guess I've been there, done that, and it's not that important to me anymore. :)

caseysmom
03-30-2005, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by leslie
[B]Who would want a gas guzzling anything?

That is what has been holding me back on buying an suv...not only is it scary ...the out of pocket for gas but its bad for the environment...on the other had I usually have 5 or 6 to haul around on our adventures...plus the dogs and my van is about 1/2 inch from the tires when I get all packed up and not to mention I got stuck this past weekend...a truck would not fit all the people.

davidpizzica
03-30-2005, 02:07 PM
Cloverfdx, if I can find a picture of it, you will LOVE my brother's '67 Shelby Mustang! It's dark blue with white racing stripes. Also it's all original!

cookieluver7
03-30-2005, 04:15 PM
My dream car would be a corvette. :)

Logan
03-30-2005, 04:36 PM
Today I decided that my dream car would be one that gets lots of miles/gallon and is totally paid for, but would still have enough room to hold my dogs! :p I paid $2.06/gallon for the cheapest unleaded gasoline today, and it cost me almost $42 to fill my car. I have 3 trips in the next 4 days that will be over 200 miles each.........I am not looking forward to buying gas over and over!!!!! :eek: