PDA

View Full Version : Blackie,on the Porch

catmandu
03-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Blackie,and Scrappy 3,are Porch Buddies.but when he saw me,Scrappy 3,ran,for the proverrbial hills.i wonder,why he doesnt associate me,leaving ham,for him,with me liking Him.Photos of Blackie,are coming,as Blackie,is starting,to trust me,a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos806.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos807.jpg

kimlovescats
03-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Hi there, Blackie!!! You know a good thing when you find it, eh? You tell your buddy, Scrappy 3 that the Found Cats' Hotel Keeper is a super nice man!!!;)

jazzcat
03-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Gary is there a VACANCY sign over the hotel? Seems like the word is out on the street cat circuit or something. I'm always amazed at how many show up at your door and your undying kindness for all.

You're one of a kind Gary!!:D

MULTICATMOM
03-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Gary is there a VACANCY sign over the hotel? Seems like the word is out on the street cat circuit or something. I'm always amazed at how many show up at your door and your undying kindness for all.

THEY ARE HARD AT WORK!! LEADING KITTYS IN THE HOTELS DIRECTION, WHERE LOVE IS OUTDONE NOTHING!!:D :D FOOD & BEDS ARE IN HARDY SUPPLY FOR ALL COMERS!!:D :D
WAY TO GO ANGEL KITTYS:D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Oh I hope Blackie continues to learn to trust you. Keep up with the treats, Gary! :D

catmandu
03-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat

I think,that there is a series,of Signs,not unlike the Burma Shave Signs,of yesteryear.
If you are hungry
Have nothing to EAT
The Fat Bald Cat Man
Will leave you a meal
Usually Cat Food,but
Sometimes a Bit,of Steak,
He is a nice Human
With his heart,in the Right Place.
Everyone eats,at the Found Cat Hotel.