PDA

View Full Version : K&L came to see us!!!

catcrazylady
03-28-2005, 06:00 PM
This has been one wild week!!! Our washing machine went haywire and flooded the utility room which is where the computer is. We had to unplug it so we wouldn't short something out, clean up tons of water and all of this while Lisa and Kevin were on their way. What a morning! Anyway, that's why it has taken me so long to report on the visit.
You guys are gonna kill me because I only took a few pictures.:( We were so busy yakking and visiting that I missed tons of photo opportunities. I think Lisa and Kevin got way more pictures than I did. I'm sorry, I couldn't shut up long enough to take more pictures!:D

As soon as they came in the door they were immediately greeted by Leroy and Magoo.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid162/pb8e016a83bfe38bbc966a7746361f7db/f4abf51d.jpg

Magoo gets an ear tickle from Lisa after he put on a show for them on the cat tree.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid162/p63a3f13840e78b4c7c5fa1da2951d8bd/f4abf546.jpg

Sammy gets some attention from one of the GORGEOUS grandaughters
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid162/p07bae73db9ecd549fdcfc28abd977b80/f4abf531.jpg

Leroy entertains another grandaughter
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid162/p7cab7c621ad81c5a90d9711a79f3610d/f4abf504.jpg

Here's Lisa with three of her grandaughters and Magoo showing off for them (again!)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid162/p99c439034c066ca1967e20c45c49b24c/f4abf1fa.jpg

For those of you who are about to recieve a visit I have to tell you that you won't be dissapointed. They are WONDERFUL people! The four girls are precious and very well behaved. They know how to treat kitties too! Lisa and Kevin are as wonderful as they seem here on PT. Very nice, friendly, and fun people. The visit was only about an hour and I wish it could have been longer. Super nice people that I would love to have as neighbors!
They are very kitty lonely and only got a small dose of kitty here. Because the Brats heard children most of them stayed hidden away. Leroy, Magoo, Sammy, and Stubby stayed visable through most of the visit. Right before they left they did get a brief view of Abigail and Pete finally came out and was seen.
I am so glad that I got to meet them. I really hope we can do it again some day but have the visit last longer.
It was so much fun but way to quick. Those of you who are going to meet them, you're gonna love them!
They are missing their kitties so bad they were tickled to death to leave here covered in hair!!

catnapper
03-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Oooooo... thats a preview of Saturday for Jen and me! I am sooo excited to meet Kevin and Lisa! I can't wait to meet them, and now I'm doubly excited!

Sorry to hear you've had a hectic week. I know what flooded rooms are like. Yuck.

MULTICATMOM
03-28-2005, 06:24 PM
HEY, I'D FEELING IT'D BE FUN!!
I REALLY WANT TO GO TO 4 CORNERS & VEGAS... LET'S MAKE A TRIP OUT WEST!! MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A PT MEETING, KIND OF LIKE A REUNION?? AT A HOTEL... OR A PT CRUISE!! EVERYBODY (HOTELS & CRUISE LINES) HAVE GROUP DISCOUNTS, I KNOW THAT BECAUSE I WAS RESEACHING FOR MY VK!! REMINDS ME, I SHOULD PACK:D :D :rolleyes: :D :D

doolittleky
03-28-2005, 06:29 PM
I bet that was fun! It is always fun to meet an online friend. I have met a few that have come to visit and had great times! i hope to meet more in the future. What part of Kentucky are you from?
Melissa

catnapper
03-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey, you jinxed me! My laundry area is now flooding too! Now stop that! :D

iloverat
03-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Oh my gosh! :eek: Sounds like you had a very hectic morning! Glad Kevin, Lisa and the girls got to come for a visit, tho. The girls are all so pretty! What a memorable trip for them and for the grandparents, too. I really respect K & L for undertaking such a long drive with 4 little ones. So cute that the 2 naughty-boys (as in cut-ups) are the main kitties that showed up for the visitors' attention. What hams!!!!!!! Love 'em dearly. ;)

kimlovescats
03-28-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm so jealous ... Lisa (CCL) gets to meet everybody!!! waaaaaaah .... lol!

Great pics, hope to see more from K&L! Those grandaughters are all beautiful, they all look so close in age!:eek:

catmandu
03-28-2005, 08:40 PM
That was nice,taht they got to see some,of the Cats.Here,they would see Ragnar,JJJ3,and maybe Sam.But ,if they stayed long enough,then Moose,and John,might make a cameo appearance,I am glad,that they met,My Favorite Scrappy Paddington Magoo,as I would have been disapointed,if he didnt come out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos781.jpg

jazzcat
03-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Looks like a very nice visit. I'm glad some of the 'brats' were social, LOL.

Two lucky Lisas to get to meet each other.

Barbara
03-29-2005, 02:43 AM
One hour Lisa! How could you make it that short? You knew it would take a little more time before the brats could cool down:)

I am so jealous too- haven't seen another Pet Talker since October:(

Vio&Juni
03-29-2005, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
I am so jealous too- haven't seen another Pet Talker since October:(

Hehe, that's what I thought too.

I live at the end of the world! I'd love to meet K&L too.

jenluckenbach
03-29-2005, 05:05 AM
WOO HOO!!! This is so exciting!!! (reminder to self....take pictures)

Hopefully my cats won't hide (they are not kid friendly either)

You know CCL, we will be talking about YOU (since you were first on the agenda.....:p )

And I have a cold now and my cleaning efforts are slowing down....

Glad you all got the chance to visit. This is so great.

catcrazylady
03-29-2005, 05:43 AM
Jen, I cleaned and cleaned but they still left covered in cat hair! ;)
Kim, I'm so sorry that I jinxed your washing machine! I don't know what is wrong with ours but it sure isn't the time to screw up now! Geez whiz, like we can afford a new washer now.:rolleyes:

Ahem, for all you whiners out there (Kim);) I have only met two PT'ers so far. Sirrahbed and now K&L. I believe you have met two, sirrahbed and Jazzcat so now we are even!:p ;) :D

I thought I was back to PT for the day but the shelter director called late last night and begged me to come to work for them today and tomorrow so I'm off to work for a couple of days. I'm going to get paid to be surrounded by hundreds of kitties!!:D Of course cleaning all those cages will earn me every penny but I can't imagine better company!:)

Hey Jen, you guys talk about me all you want, I was very well behaved yesterday.;) :D :D

neko1
03-29-2005, 07:31 AM
Sounds like everyone had a good time:)

I've never met any pt'ers:( You guys are lucky:)

Vermontcat
03-29-2005, 12:28 PM
It looks like everyone had a great time.
Pet Talk meetings are so much fun, I just had one with Cookiebaker 3 days ago!:)

Lisa, washing machines always break down at the worst time.
Mine broke last month the day my husband left on a business trip.:(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I'm so jealous too! Looks like everyone had a great time - even though it was only an hour long! :eek: That Magood is such a character! :D

Barbara, not to worry, April is coming up quick, and saying I'm jealous this time is a major understatement! ;)

NoahsMommy
03-29-2005, 01:53 PM
Looks like you had a very nice visit. :)

Thanks for the pictures! It was nice to be able to "meet" Lisa, hubby and their granddaughters. :)

rg_girlca
03-29-2005, 08:31 PM
What a delightful short but sweet visit. I knew Lisa would be just as wonderful in person as she is on PT. There was no doubt about it.:D What beautiful granddaughters.

Look at that sweet adorable Magoo & Leroy coming out to greet everyone. That is too cute.

Glad the visit was enjoyed by all. :)

Lisa, i'm so sorry to hear about your hectic week. I hope that all is back in order now and you can put your feet up and relax with a nice glass (or 2) of wine. :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2005, 12:57 AM
It sure looks like you had a great visit.:D Visits from Pet Talkers are always way too short.;)

kaoK'okung
03-30-2005, 01:14 AM
how awesome is that???...i am all up for somekind of PT gathering if it could somehow be coordinated, at least for all those within 6-7 hour drive from me...have it at a park somewhere or hotel...i'll gladly help!!!!....:) :) :) ...