PDA

View Full Version : Bunnies Rule!

doglover05
02-07-2001, 04:38 PM
I own a bunny named Cookies n' Cream aka Cookie. She is a Holland Lop bunny and is the cutest little bunny I have ever seen! I recieved her for my b. day last April and it was the best gift I ever got! She enjoys having the run of the house, jumping on the furniture and following me around. She loves treats, pellets, hay practically anything. She likes to do tricks for her treats such as standing on her hind legs, walking on her hind legs, etc. Perhaps one of the cutest things that she does is jump into my lap and stand up and give me kiss. She loves to sit and watch tv with me, her favorite programs are on animal planet. I love her so much, and she makes my life very fun and happy. After I have had a bad day at school or I am not feeling very well she is always able to make me laugh or smile. I know that many people probably have a pet like Cookies, they are sooooo special! Kiss your pets! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

doglover05
02-07-2001, 05:36 PM
Yeah shes a cutie, I know because I live with her (hi sis!) Anyway bunnies are great pets but so are guinea pigs!