PDA

View Full Version : Were Moving

catlover4ever
03-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share some wonderful news with everyone. Mark and I put our house up for sale on Monday and we sold the house Saturday...yes only 6 days on the market:eek: :eek: . The entire catlover4ever's gang will be moving soon.

We will spend approximately 6 months with my mom and her 8 kitties until our house is built. So you know what that means????:confused: :confused: :confused: Double the kitty pictures. :) :) :) Mom has 8 kitties and of course I have my 7. These next few months should be really interesting.

Please keep Tucker in your thoughts. She is my oldest and of course she is the one most stuck in her ways and I'm really concerned that the move may be too much for her. She does not travel well as it is and throw other kitties, a new home and new area in the mix and I am just hoping and praying that she will do OK.

If she makes out OK she is going to be so pleased with her new surroundings.....we will have 4.3 acres of farm fields.....good mousing for the mouser in the family.

Thanks for letting me share my news with everyone. I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures to share with everyone but we have already started to pack things up and the computer was one of the first things to get packed. I promise that I will have some to share soon....I will borrow the digital from work and be able to download some soon.

Samantha Puppy
03-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Congrats and good luck!!

AmberLee
03-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Great news. Best of luck to you all.

kimlovescats
03-28-2005, 03:06 PM
What wonderful and exciting news, Meg! Congratulations on selling your home so quickly! Good luck with the move, and please do post whenever you can! Can't wait to see pics of your new home! You'll have to post progress pics, be sure to take them during the different stages from breaking ground til move-in day ... it's so fun!

Kim

jazzcat
03-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Wow, now that's the way to sell a house!!!! Congrats!

You guys will have an interesting several months with all the cats together. Good luck.;)

MULTICATMOM
03-28-2005, 03:33 PM
WOW:eek: , THAT'S GREAT:D CONGRATULATIONS!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Congratulations! Good luck to all on the moves and temporary stay. I know it will be tough on everyone for 6 months, but then heavenly bliss of a new home and 4.3 acres! I'm so jealous! :D

Special good luck to Ms Tucker. :)

catnapper
03-28-2005, 04:00 PM
What great news! Congrats on selling your home so quickly.

Does this mean you'll have 6 months to get used to 15 cats running around that you'll HAVE to go out and adopt 8 more? ;)

jenluckenbach
03-28-2005, 04:07 PM
So, are you moving closer to me? (:D:D)

Best of luck with the move and congratulations on the quick sell.

QueenScoopalot
03-28-2005, 04:08 PM
That was a fast sale Meg! :eek: Can't wait to hear about the upcoming adventures with 8 additional furkids in the mix. I'm sure the Monkeys will get lots of extra discipline. ;) Congrats!