PDA

View Full Version : Terror

pet person
10-03-2001, 10:52 PM
Terrorism._Terror_ism.They try to breed terror into us but they can't because we were born Americans.They try to burn our buildings but they have only burned a hole in their hearts.They crash our planes but our dreams,hopes,and ambitions do not go with them.They try to take us over but they can not because we dig our roots into the soil of America.They try to make us hate but we only feel love for the victims.They try to shed our blood but only a few tears are shed.They kill our people but we have God on our side.They try to hide but your buildings are like glass to us.We see right through.This is not a time for Democrat/Republican or black/white.We are all Americans and will stand strong.One nation under God,indivisible with liberty and justice for all.Thanks.God bless the USA!

aly
10-03-2001, 11:13 PM
Very nicely put :)

Daisy's Mom
10-04-2001, 08:13 PM
You said it perfectly, pet person.

jackiesdaisy1935
10-04-2001, 08:36 PM
Welcome Pet Person, I think you said it all.
Jackie

AdoreMyDogs
10-05-2001, 06:22 AM
Welcome Pet Person. You said that very well. And Spencer, also well said. I just wish I was not so afraid still. I wish I did not let those monsters make me so afraid, but I do and that is a shame. That's what those monsters wanted.