PDA

View Full Version : update (from crow)

crow_noir
10-03-2001, 08:28 PM
sorry everyone that i was gone for the week, my life just got a bit hectic. it still is, but i'm finally getting back on track.

the Wedding was wonderful!
a lot of my life got wrapped up in that. tons up chores came up. and i had a bad experience w/ a GSD. sent me into BAD flashbacks of when i was attacked. i'll probally post the story in the dog general section.
recently went to a civil war re-inactment in my area. got to see TONS of dogs. met my first Mastiff in person. i was sooooo thrilled! what a horse! defintly a mild dog.
earlier in that day i we went to the zoo to watch the wolves and we had a great time! (minus a few things we saw that really made us sad and p***ed off. about how some of the animals were being taken care of.) i even got to educate some one about wolves. i talked to him for about half an hour answering questions. one less person in the world hating wolves!!!
finally got around to giving King a bath today.

well, just want to say sorry about not being around. and "HI!"

oh ... :-( ...my friend is still missing. *sigh*

aly
10-03-2001, 09:24 PM
Welcome back. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope everything will work out. :(

zippy-kat
10-03-2001, 11:07 PM
Glad to see ya back!

Daisy's Mom
10-04-2001, 08:20 PM
I am so glad you're back, I missed you! Sorry about your friend. I hope everything works out too.

crow_noir
10-07-2001, 12:48 AM
Thank you every one for the welcome back!!!

*does the happy dance*
I got a JOB!!!! i got aaaaa joooooob! I got a JOB!!!! he he!!! tomorrow i start my training! no, Monday isn't tomorrow. lol.

Daisy's Mom
10-07-2001, 09:39 AM
Congratulations on your job! That's great news. I just got a new job too and I was doing the happy dance ;)

AmberLee
10-08-2001, 04:42 PM
{{{Crow; Daisy'sMom}}} and happy dances, too!

Congrats to you both.