PDA

View Full Version : I have a suicidal dog..

Kfamr
03-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Ask Robin, Amy, Anna, and Mark.

Kiara's suicidal. Today we went to Robin's and we were walking along, there was this bridge (thankfully a very short bridge) Well.. my little athletic brat dog decided to leap right over it and into the river.

I freaked of course and Amy came to her rescue (and Robin to mine! :eek: ) WHAT in the heck she was thinking, i'm not sure. Thank gosh it wasn't that far up and thank gosh she's okay.. but I do believe i've grown some grey hairs now thanks to her.

I don't think she knew what she was doing. When she was in the river she just kinda stood there until Amy came and picked her up. Afterwards she was completely fine (and still is) In fact, she just dropped her ball at my feet.

Weirdo dog... thanks for taking atleast 10 years of my life.:rolleyes: :p It's not funny, but jus the thought of it and the wondering WHY she did it is funny now.

Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure. ;)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/pbsuxx/Picture036.jpg

aly
03-27-2005, 11:00 PM
AWW! Adorable pic! Looks like everyone is very happy!

I would freak out too if one of my dogs jumped off a bridge :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm glad she's okay though, PHEW!!!

RobiLee
03-27-2005, 11:02 PM
OMG...thats such a great picture!

Yes, it was a very scary thing that happened. I didn't even see it. It just happened so fast. Thank god that it was not a very far drop and that you had a long leash on Kiara. I still can't believe that it happened. I am just so relieved that she was not injured at all.

DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN, KIARA!!!!

Here is a pic of our silly little bridge jumper.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid162/p4ee38b2f08dbeb4f2709179ec60bc05b/f4af2708.jpg

Kfamr
03-27-2005, 11:05 PM
That's my little gangster dog.. since we're all in a gang ya know. ;)

Karen
03-27-2005, 11:15 PM
Silly silly Kiara! Didn't anyone tell ya Ohio water is ccccccccccold this time of year? ;)

cloverfdx
03-28-2005, 12:47 AM
Nawtee girl Kiara :eek:, i am glad to hear she is ok though. That must have been scary.

Love the photo, look at Kiara's back legs LOL.

chocolatepuppy
03-28-2005, 05:12 AM
Goodness Kiara! What where you thinking? :eek: I'm glad you're ok!

Vette
03-28-2005, 05:24 AM
Maybe she felt the bridge sway or something and it freaked her out.

good to hear she survived her leap. :D

GraciesMommy
03-28-2005, 05:58 AM
What a great group shot!

tricollie4me
03-28-2005, 06:33 AM
Terrific group shot - such great personalities shining through! Sorry about your bridge-jumper -- heck, you don't need those 10 years back, do you? ;) Bet you didn't realize you had such a risk taker!

jennifert9
03-28-2005, 07:25 AM
Kiara, you crazy girl!! Glad she was OK! I love the picture. Kiara's pose is darling! And Bon, HOLY MACKEREL!, he looks even bigger surrounded by everyone else, like the Godfather or something! That's a great picture, definitely a framer!

Dixieland Dancer
03-28-2005, 08:35 AM
GREAT group photo!!! I love the look on Kiara's face. It's as if she is saying "see mom... I'm a good girl... really mom!" I love the way she is sitting too!! Ready to spring into action as soon as the pictures done being taken! :D

Of course Nebo and Roxie look like they could be related. Did they enjoy each others company? Bon looks like a big old sweetheart sitting in his puppy sit style and Hunny looks like she is use too posing for the camera!

What a great opportunity everyone had in meeting and going on an adventure! Thanks for sharing!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Kiara, you silly girl trying to entertain everyone!! She's probably happy to be in some cool weather and away from the stickiness of Florida. Be careful Kiara, you don't want to hurt that little tailie again!! Love the picture of all the dogs together!!! What a gorgeous group!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

ramanth
03-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Kiara!!! We humans have weak hearts! Don't do that!! :eek:

Glad she's okay and the pictures are very cute. :)

luvofallhorses
03-28-2005, 09:15 AM
:eek: Kiara don't ever scare your mommy like that again. That must have been so scary. Phew she's okay :)

senorita02
03-28-2005, 09:55 AM
They are soooo cute! I love them ALL!
Roxy is sooo adorable how she always has that devious look in her husky eyes, she reminds me of my sisters Husky MukLuk, sooo cute!

slleipnir
03-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Glad she is ok!!

Adorable picture though! Looks like you all are having a blast :)

Kfamr
03-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Here's the bridge that she leaped over. I don't think she even touched it except for her front paws maybe. As you can see it was quite tall as Bon looks like a munchkin next to it.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/pbsuxx/Picture419.jpg

chrissycat21
03-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Yikes! I'm glad Kiara is ok. I would have freaked out, too.

That is a great group shot of them. They are all so cute! :)

jennifert9
03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Audrey, I was thinking about Kiara's jump and it reminded me of a funny story about a friend's dog! She had a little miniature pinscher named Friday. He only weighed about 5 or 6 pounds. One day, her and Friday were over my mother's old apartment visiting. We went out on the balcony to talk and brought Friday with us. We figured, "Oh, Friday won't jump, it's 7 feet off the ground." Well, don't you know, this tiny little dog, leaped off the balcony, landed on the ground and started running! I couldn't look at first! I was scared as to what I would see!! But, he was absolutely fine! Not a scratch on him! Crazy!!!!!

vinjashira
03-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm glad she's ok. I think Kiara just wanted to remind everyone that like all puppies, she can be mischievous sometimes :p

jesse_3
03-28-2005, 03:34 PM
I would be soooo scared! Wow. It is amazing how dogs can get through thing safely like that! Some are not so lucky though! I'm glad she is okay now though!!! GREAT group picture! I wish I could have dogs that would sit perfectly! lol....

anna_66
03-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Yes, everyone was a little freaked out by little Kiara's antics yesterday but luckily she's ok (even though mom was very, very scared...and I can't say I blame her).
She's a tough little girl let me tell you that!

Now, no more scaring your mom like that girl!