PDA

View Full Version : 32 Week tummy

Sirrahsim
03-27-2005, 10:23 PM
I was just folding the clothes and had Paul take a few belly pics :)
The last set are only two weeks old, but I love seeing my belly grow and showing all of you:):D :D :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/32Weeks.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/32Weeks2.jpg

Wow- my hair looks REALLY red in these pictures:eek: I have no idea why:eek: Oh well:D

kimlovescats
03-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Missy, sweetheart, you look SO ADORABLE!!! Wow, only 8 weeks to go, I'm so excited!!!:eek: :D

Karen
03-27-2005, 11:17 PM
The horizintal stripes help accentuate your growing girth, too! How exciting, you've got less than two months to go!

GraciesMommy
03-28-2005, 05:57 AM
Sweet! I know you are excited!

sirrahbed
03-28-2005, 12:32 PM
The pictures are beautiful Missy - you just look bright and pretty all over!! LOVE the belly pictures of course. I need more!!
Here is the updated animation!! (Animated Belly Growing!!)

We need some new shirts:D :D

Samantha Puppy
03-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Whatta belly! Missy, I'm so jealous! I can't wait until it's my turn. :)

Keep those belly shots comin'!

sirrahbed
03-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
Whatta belly! Missy, I'm so jealous! I can't wait until it's my turn. :)

Keep those belly shots comin'!

SP - are you expecting?? Or, thinkin' about it?;) I LOVE the belly pix too - though they are of my grandson - I love having ALL of the expectant moms who are willing to share a bit of their joy here!

Samantha Puppy
03-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
SP - are you expecting?? Or, thinkin' about it?;) I LOVE the belly pix too - though they are of my grandson - I love having ALL of the expectant moms who are willing to share a bit of their joy here! I'm not expecting, but I sure can't wait until I am! My husband and I are planning on going off the pill in August and starting to try at the end of this year/beginning of next. So hopefully 2006 will bring us a baby! *knock on wood* I'm just jealous because all my life, all I've ever wanted to be is a mommy so waiting is torture! :)

sirrahbed
03-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
I'm not expecting, but I sure can't wait until I am! My husband and I are planning on going off the pill in August and starting to try at the end of this year/beginning of next. So hopefully 2006 will bring us a baby! *knock on wood* I'm just jealous because all my life, all I've ever wanted to be is a mommy so waiting is torture! :)
Ahhh... good for you! Being a mom has always been what Missy wanted too. Going *off* in August? Watch out! Could be a baby by next May. I think Missy took her patch off ilast August, too - due May 2005:rolleyes:

Seriously - I hope it goes well for you....and that you will share some of it! I worked OB long ago, loved *everything* to do with pregnancy, birth and raising my children...and I still do!!:D

cookieluver7
03-28-2005, 04:06 PM
That is so exciting!! And I love what sirrahbed made for you! That's really neat. Do you have any names picked out yet?

Samantha Puppy
03-28-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Ahhh... good for you! Being a mom has always been what Missy wanted too. Going *off* in August? Watch out! Could be a baby by next May. I think Missy took her patch off ilast August, too - due May 2005:rolleyes: :eek: No No NO MAY BABIES!!!

Why?

May 13th - My father-in-law's birthday
May 15th - My husband's birthday
May 22nd - MY birthday
May 23rd - My dad's birthday

And our anniversary is June 5th, just two weeks later. :eek: If we had a baby in May, we'd be broke until every August recouping from buying all those presents for everyone!!! :eek: :eek:

Sirrahsim
03-28-2005, 05:41 PM
lol:) I went off of the patch on August 6th. LMP on August 13th, conceived on about the 26th:eek: :eek: :eek: I was expecting us to start "trying" later on in the year as well, but little Tyler had other ideas.:D :D :D