PDA

View Full Version : New Chocolate Lab 14 weeks old

GraciesMommy
03-27-2005, 04:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/ShaneMandyLady.gif
This is my son, Shane...he just got Lady Ace this past week. She is 14 weeks old..she is a little darling...Gracie was scared too death of her tho..she is quite a bit bigger than Gracie already.

(That is his fiance, Mandy, with him in the pic)

luvofallhorses
03-27-2005, 05:08 PM
:eek: what a cutie I just want to cuddle with the precious puppy! :D Congrats to them!

aly
03-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Lady Ace is GOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS! She looks so precious and I'm sure she'll make a stunning adult dog as well. What a sweetie! :)

tatsxxx11
03-27-2005, 05:25 PM
Welcome home Lady Ace:D Looks like a family to me! OMG! What a cutie!:) I think Shane is one very proud Dad!:D You must keep us updated!

Oggyflute
03-27-2005, 05:32 PM
she's just beautiful Pamela, I'm sure Gracie will get used to the idea next visit. A good trip?, I guess your back already then.:) (Shane & Mandy look a real lovely couple, you must be happy your boy turned out so good:) )

GraciesMommy
03-27-2005, 05:36 PM
Thanks~ He just turned 25 this past Thursday..just got his residential license as an electrician and has one more semester for masters for commercial. ( I think that is right..lol)
He LOVES Lady Ace..he has wanted a pup that he can take every where with him for a long time. Mandy has a Great Pyranese/GShep Mix that you could put a saddle on..and he is in the house, too..so this will be 2 HUGE dogs in the house..Max is his name and he is beautiful and such a good boy. They are both good fur parents and live out in the country with 5 acres of land..so plenty of running room.

Yep, Trev..got back about 3...fast n furious trip as usual..good to be home! Gracie did great...she is such a good traveler.

jenluckenbach
03-27-2005, 05:42 PM
What a handsome young man and a darling little pup.

GraciesMommy
03-27-2005, 06:04 PM
I won't give the whole story...way too long...but Shane has had full facial reconstruction after a horrible work related accident 5 years ago..he has some scaring still..lost sight in one eye...was in a coma for 4 days..his whole profile has changed from the recostruction..they cut him from ear to ear so naturally he has that huge scar across his head, too..I am very proud of him..he is a walking miracle..doctors didn't expect him to live.. and at the very least be a vegetable..He is still very handsome to me...but my heart still hurts for all he went thru...but he is ok now, thank the Lord..has a face full of plastic..and looks a lot different..but he is still my handsome baby boy...he has come a long way~

Oggyflute
03-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Wow, you wouldn't know mate. Shane to me looks a good soul. :)

tatsxxx11
03-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Oh Pamela!:( You know, the only thing I noticed when I saw his picture was how very handsome he was! His accident sounds to have been horrific:( He must have had some fine drs. caring for him/performing the reconstuctive surgeries. Thank the Lord he recovered and bless his heart for having the courage and determination to pull through. He truly is a walking miracle. {{HUGS}}}

dukedogsmom
03-27-2005, 07:32 PM
I love Labs! That one is so cute and fluffy it almost looks like a stuffy. Congrats to them on that sweet puppy.

pitc9
03-27-2005, 07:46 PM
So happy to hear your son is okay now, I'm sure with a mom like you to help him through it all, it made it a little easier!

Ahhhhhhhhhh Lady Ace is waaaaayyy to cute!! OMG!
Congrats to Shane and Mandy on the new addition to their family!

Congrats to you on becoming a grandma!!
Just think about all of the pictures in the future you get to share of your granddog!!!

Daisy and Delilah
03-27-2005, 07:56 PM
WOW!!!! What a good looking group in that picture. All three of them are stunning!!! Shane is a stud muffin, Mandy is adorable as well, and Lady Ace is one of the prettiest labs we have ever seen. We wish them all great happiness and a wonderful life together!!:D :D :D :D :D :D It's ok Gracie, we're scared of our Big Nephew Jake the Golden Boy too. He is so much bigger than we are we aren't exactly sure what to do with him. We're sure Lady Ace loves you and in time you will get used to her!! Hang in there!!:D

Terry,Daisy, and Delilah:cool:

petslover
03-27-2005, 08:38 PM
aww Max is so darling! Congrats on the new grandpuppy!

Kfamr
03-27-2005, 10:58 PM
Oh my gosh.. she is just TOO adorable. I'm in love.

I'm such a sucker for puppies.. I'm dying for another but I know right now thre is plenty. :p

GraciesMommy
03-28-2005, 05:56 AM
Thanks everyone~ I think Lady will be a good girl for them. She will sure get lotsa love.

PS..thanks for the compliments on Shane too..he is a good "kid"..(he hates when I call him a kid..lol)

Oggyflute
03-29-2005, 01:36 AM
Of course Shane will have to send you lots of pics of Lady Ace. We all want to see her growing up now.:D

vinjashira
03-29-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Oggyflute
Of course Shane will have to send you lots of pics of Lady Ace. We all want to see her growing up now.:D
yes please :D what a cute puppy!