PDA

View Full Version : Did the Easter Bunny come and See you?

petslover
03-27-2005, 03:02 PM
The Easter Bunny came and saw me. I was happy lol! He brought me a basket full of candy and a 20 dollar gift card to PetsMart! I know where I will be going first thing tomorrow lol!

PJ's Mom
03-27-2005, 03:05 PM
I am the Easter Bunny so my answer is no. :p

wolfsoul
03-27-2005, 03:14 PM
It was actually kind of funny. I had a dream that I had gotten a tunnel for agility. I woke up and thought it would be awesome if that dream came true. I walked into the hallway, and there was a dog tunnel. I was amazed! Then I walked up to it and noticed there was candy inside, and it had a bottom. Turns out it was really a laundry hamper. :rolleyes: It looks EXACTLY like a tunnel. Same material, right colours, right size, etc. I was so annoyed lol.

flamepony12
03-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
It was actually kind of funny. I had a dream that I had gotten a tunnel for agility. I woke up and thought it would be awesome if that dream came true. I walked into the hallway, and there was a dog tunnel. I was amazed! Then I walked up to it and noticed there was candy inside, and it had a bottom. Turns out it was really a laundry hamper. :rolleyes: It looks EXACTLY like a tunnel. Same material, right colours, right size, etc. I was so annoyed lol.

lol! :D

I got a BIG bunny, (sooo soft, hehe!), a chocolate bunny, a new haulter for Merlin, lots of horse treats, some shampoo and REALLY good smelling (carrot cake scented) conditioner for Merlin, and a starbucks card :D

cali
03-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I got 1/3rd of a 1lb chocolate bunny, and thats it.

PepperRSM
03-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Actually I had forgot it was Easter until I woke up this morning and saw the Easter basket at the bottom of the stairs. lol :p

I got lots 'o candy and a nice fluffy stuffed bunny :)

chrissycat21
03-27-2005, 06:06 PM
I celebrated Easter last week because I was supposed to be on vacation. So last week I got a book (for the plane) and lots of candy. Chocolate..mmmm....:p

GraciesMommy
03-27-2005, 07:27 PM
No...but I got my 2 grandangels Bunny purses and little stuffed bunnies and candy..my daughter a card with $20 and a little basket with a bunny and candy..and my son a bunch of Cadbury eggs.

Tollers-n-Dobes
03-27-2005, 07:31 PM
I got to bring Winston home today! lol he actually didn't have anything to do with Easter so other than him I got some mini eggs. My family doesn't really celebrate Easter like we used to.

Lexi_Lover
03-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Orangutango
I got to bring Winston home today! lol he actually didn't have anything to do with Easter so other than him I got some mini eggs. My family doesn't really celebrate Easter like we used to.

I didn't know you brought him home today!!! YAY! CONGRATS!!! :D :D :D