PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!

Katiesmom
03-27-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't know if ya'll have noticed but I haven't been around in awhile due to all these doctors appointments I have had...I don't know if any you remember or not but I posted back in January that I had a tumor in my cheek well since then I have been to 3 doctors fixing to go see #4 over this tumor everyone is scared to touch it because it is deep in my cheek and its close to my facial nerves, I've also been going to the doctors over my TMJ which is very painful...but I'm dealing....other than that everything is going alright this way..i have checked in everyone once in a while but just didn't have the time to post. I have missed everyone and there furbabies. I see there are alot of new pters here....anyways I will hush for now just wanted to give an update on what was going on with me....oh yea Cotton and Katie are still mean as ever and Katie is still getting into everything but she is very happy since my husband built her a new condo with 4 levels and she loves it:D

green_chameleon_girl
03-27-2005, 02:33 PM
WELCOME BACK!!:D:D:D:D

countrycowgirl
03-27-2005, 03:52 PM
welcome back I hope that everything with the docters works out okay

joycenalex
03-27-2005, 04:12 PM
welcome back!

manda_moo87
03-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Hey, welcome back!

Now, how about some pics of your beautiful bun-bun girl, Katie? ;)

carole
03-27-2005, 08:38 PM
WELCOME BACK it is great to hear from you, I am very sorry to hear of your recent health problems, and am hoping that all will be well, wishing you the best of luck and that you will beable to spend more time back on PT once you are recovered, GOOD LUCK sweetie.

Katiesmom
03-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Thanks, everyone:)

Pics of katie will be coming soon I promise...:D